• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
YourLittleSylvia

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey; I wanted to know if you would be up for a Deltarune RP.
    Pro Hero Dekiru
    Pro Hero Dekiru
    That's understandable; it's almost like school was made to be stressful. Anyways, if you need a push, I'd be happy to help; unless you're dropping out of the role-play entirely. Both of those options are open, and I understand completely if you need to drop out.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    I do need to drop out. Plus, I just don't think I'm that good at DR RPs anyway. I'm in a different state of mind as of right now
    Pro Hero Dekiru
    Pro Hero Dekiru
    Understood. Thanks.
    Hey slyvi, I have a question
    OracleLegends
    OracleLegends
    Do you know how to cure depression, because I’m feeling a lot of depression that makes me want to kill myself
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    Unfortunately, I feel similarly. I don't actually want to kill myself, though, so that's a plus on my part. There's no way to cure depression, but there are ways to treat it. I'd most likely go to my closest friends and family or those whom I trust the most and talk to them about how I feel. I'd also recommend a therapist; I've got two, one at school and one general psychologist.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    If you feel comfortable, you can talk about it here, but if I were in your shoes (which to an extent, I kinda am, I guess), I'd turn to the people in my personal life first. I hope I helped.
    Hello, re you feeling any better, I just wanted to check up on you
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    A bit. I'm recovering, but if I ever need to take long periods of time off, I will, whether you like it or not. It sounds harsh, the way I'm saying it, but I haven't taken care of myself lately and I'm paying the price.
    Jayblade
    Jayblade
    Okay as I said take all the time you need, I don't think anything of it, your well being is more important
    Jayblade
    Jayblade
    You don't have to think I have a problem
    Jayblade
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    I'm not roleplaying today. I had several panic attacks and I'm still terrified out of my mind about flashbacks about something that happened in the past. If I feel better, I'll think about joining back up with you guys. However, I'm not willing to roleplay right now.
    Jayblade
    Jayblade
    I was just seeing how you were doing, I hope you get better soon, take all the time you need to get better
    in the rp, do you want your character to connect with the 1-A students
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    Eventually. Since Jack is a big deal in his year and volunteers to assist Deku with teaching the students of 1-A, Sylvia will eventually have to be roped into that group, whether Jack likes it or not.
    Jayblade
    Jayblade
    ok makes sense
    Jayblade
    Jayblade
    and there is also the sports festival
    You may remember a recent post of mine: a self-insert for My Hero Academia. I took down the piece of work because I didn't use my own Quirk.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    Someone had posted a Quick on DeviantArt, which I happened to like. I hastily asked them if I could use it, but before I waited for a response, I created my OC with the assumption I could. However, they told me that I couldn't use it, so as soon as I came home, I took down my piece of art. I'm sorry for committing such a horrible act and I feel very ashamed.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    I'll never do something this terrible again and always make sure I have confirmation before using something that belongs to someone else ever again. This is a lesson I've learned and I want to state this: That Quirk is unavailable and I'll rack my brain for something that's completely my own for my OC. Again, I'm sorry, but that's the way it has to be.
    I just watched Episode 12 of the Kirby anime. I feel like it was a missed opportunity to have the robot dog return as a PR mini boss and then become an ally that helps out in certain sections, like King Dedede, Waddle Dee, and Adelenine in 64. Also,
    T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T
    SummerShaymin
    SummerShaymin
    ROBOT DOG PET FOR STAR ALLIES DLC

IT'LL HEAL THE ACHE THAT THE EPISODE LEAVES US WITH
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    There's more where that came from. Kirby experiences more heartbreak in the show. Not a lot, but still more.
    SummerShaymin
    SummerShaymin
    MORE DREAM ALLIES
    WE NEED TO HEAL THE PINK PUFF
    I kind of want an updated Kirby anime. Did you think the 1st one was good?
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    No, I really wanna get it, but I don't have a Switch.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    Also, please no spoilers. I don't know if I'm going to get it or not and I want to see it for the first time firsthand if I do.
    SummerShaymin
    SummerShaymin
    Oh...sorry. It's really difficult, so getting spoiled is almost the only way to know. Sorry. Again.

Also, sorry about not leaving space for a reply at first on the RP. I tried to edit it to help.

Dog.
    I lost my sketchbook! Every idea, every piece of art I had planned to post up here, it's all gone! It was my way to stay calm, but it's gone
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    It's still very hard to get over it... It had a lot of valuable drawings in there. But yeah, I've also lost a literal 3DS and my Pokemon Black 2 game in Mexico once before. Losing valuables isn't new to me. It still hurts, though. And don't worry, I've replaced both of those things.
    Reactions: Yaspen
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    But a sketchbook is invaluable because of the drawings one makes in them and the connection it has to its given artist. That's something that's irreplaceable.
    SummerShaymin
    SummerShaymin
    Well, I hope you can recover a start anew. I suck at that, but ah well.
    Ziru : Hey, Sylv! Look at our recent activity page! It says we've moved from Coumarine to Snowpoint!
    Flint : He kept bugging me about it, so... (Also, we're two separate people now ^^)
    I'm so tired... Lately, I've been very busy. I may take a break from most of my RPs except for one, which is a Fairly OddParents RP.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to keep up with everything going in my life. @Gamefreak1996 and everyone else in your Mystery Dungeon RP, I give one of you guys permission to control all of my characters. I'm very sorry...
    Gamefreak1996
    Gamefreak1996
    It's alright, Sylv. This kind of thing happens to all of us sooner or later. I'll let the others know of your situation. And whatever you're busy with, I hope it turns out well for you.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    Thanks so much... you're the best. :(
    I'm thinking of making my own RP, but I don't know what it should be about. Got any suggestions?
    Reactions: Andrewski
    Skippidypowpow
    Skippidypowpow
    Hmm... You could make an RP about your own evil team, or a Pokemon Leaue, for starters. Or do the oh-so cliche journey RP.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    Actually, I started a Fairly OddParents RP. Also, I'm not evil, so I don't think I'd be a big fan of doing the 'evil team' thing, and I'm not great at a Pokemon League.
    Sylvia, I'm sorry I left all of a sudden. I just can't handle being treated like trash on the forums. You didn't do it, but I wanted to apologize for my sudden leave since it must have affected you negatively. :(
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    Well, I know I posted twice, but... I thought you'd be coming back and I needed to set up a conversation between you and Kai. That's what I was told--or at least, that's how I interpreted what I was told, anyway...?
    Skippidypowpow
    Skippidypowpow
    I was planning to, anyway, but now I don't feel like it since Eriko and Pancham were being mean to each other about it, and I feel like I'd be a bigger butthole if I rejoined.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    They were just bitter that you left. All that turmoil in a fight spreads, but it's cooled down now and we can walk on solid ground again. Everything will be fine!
    You seem like a good person to RP with, so if you want, can you join an RP with me? I'd love someone like you on the scene!
    ISn't that kinda mary-sue ish?
    LittleGreenBean
    LittleGreenBean
    I don't see a single flaw in the personality section. Plus the dyed hair and many talents.
    If you just forgot to list them, it's okay.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    I forgot to list the flaws, but the hair (like most hair in anime) is natural. I know it shouldn't be, but it's just that I imagine this girl in the anime world where pink hair (or any other unnatural color of hair) is actually natural. Take Cilan, for instance. We don't see him or his brothers dying their hair. Thus we can assume that it's somehow natural.
    YourLittleSylvia
    YourLittleSylvia
    As for her flaws, I did forget to list that. She can be tricked and used easily. Plus, she gets emotional over little things. Sometimes, by pure luck, her cuteness saves her from hairy situations, but others, she gets herself in these strange circumstances where she was told one thing she instantly believed to be the truth. She believes the best in everyone and sometimes that's her downfall.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…