• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Shrine
Shrine
It’s been 10 weeks, and we still haven’t found any clues. What could this mean? Well, we’ll just have to keep looking.
DopeLeafeon470
DopeLeafeon470
I watched the calendar as I poured more material into my pipe and lit it up. It officially his ten weeks and three days since the disappearance of Splashfur. It was at that moment I figured I'd better start looking.
Mockingchu
Mockingchu
Detective DopeLeafeon470, do you have any new information pertaining to the disappearance of the gal known as "Splashfur"?
DopeLeafeon470
DopeLeafeon470
He came in with a look on his face that was worried. A face that wanted to find Splashfur as quick as possible. "Still nothing, unfortunately," I looked down, not meeting his eyes.
Stargrounds
Stargrounds
Lightless quickly appeared out of thin air, kind of breaking the laws of physics. “Hmm, I know the last piece of this investigation was submitted last Friday. Detective Mockingchu, what are your thoughts by far? Because I think we have an excellent case on our hands,” said Lightless.