• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

_Snowstorm_
_Snowstorm_
So....I'm guessing it's an Undertale timeline? Cause I'm in! Unless it is something else.....
Reactions: Shrine
Shrine
Shrine
Well, it’s pretty much just like Undertale, but each character is a PokéCharms user. Of course, the characters design will stay the same, but with some details of the user who chose that character. For example, since I’m going to choose Sans, the design for Sans will be the same, just with the hat on my avatar.

Well, that was a lot of garbage I wasted my time typing...
_Snowstorm_
_Snowstorm_
That sounds great! Hmm.... I wonder what character I would be....Frisk possibly because I love puns almost as much as Sans does-This isn't garbage, it helped me and maybe will help others as well. Let me know if/when you set it up.
Shrine
Shrine
Okay! You’ll be Frisk. Once I get some other people to join, and then I’ll make start a convo with the members. :)
_Snowstorm_
_Snowstorm_
Wooo! Prepare for some butt pie eating (with a side of determination) ;)
_Snowstorm_
_Snowstorm_
If someone else wants to be Frisk they can be....I can be basically every other character (except for Alphys and most of the main side characters)
Yaspen
Yaspen
YES! I've been thinking of this! :D I might do my own version sometime, but it's cool that you were thinking of the same thing! I feel like I'd be Papyrus(:)). Getting a Toriel vibe from @TooBlue12 ;)
Shrine
Shrine
@Cloudswift Wow, this is getting more popular than I thought! And yea, you remind of Papyrus. xD
_Snowstorm_
_Snowstorm_
:) Papyrus: Bone-appetit Sans! I made my famous spaghetti!!! Nyah-heh-heh!
Sans:Aaaayyyyy!
Papyrus (Triggered): DON'T.
(Sorry I had too)
DopeLeafeon470
DopeLeafeon470
COUNT.
ME.
IN.
Shrine
Shrine
DopeLeafeon470
DopeLeafeon470
Before anyone else calls it, Napstablook.
Shrine
Shrine
Just mentioning this - My favorite character in the game is Alphys, but I would rather be a character that shows up a bit more in the story, so I chose Sans. ._.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ST20vgwKc
Baxter and Oliver
Baxter and Oliver
I coose asriel he as cute as pikachu so i like him