• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Generation Sect
Generation Sect
Maybe. They don't tend to work out that well though.
flint-n-steel
flint-n-steel
We'll manage. But we need two more people to RP with. Cause one on one RPs usually die. I don't have any member suggestions, yet though....
Although, I do have a character ready for the RP.
Generation Sect
Generation Sect
Well I'd definitely want to take part if you make it.
flint-n-steel
flint-n-steel
Alright. I'll get to it. But first, Should it be open, ask to join, or private?
Generation Sect
Generation Sect
Ey, I have an idea. How about I use a new character I make, and Blind Eye from my written work can be the antagonist, trying to chase everyone down.
Generation Sect
Generation Sect
btw, you accidentally put Ben Droid instead of Ben drowned lol
flint-n-steel
flint-n-steel
Auto correct, correct hate you XD
flint-n-steel
flint-n-steel
It happened again, now.
flint-n-steel
flint-n-steel
Fixed it.

BTW, I thought about it, and maybe Lazari and Zalgo could be in this. Lazari is now a creepypasta, before our characters. And Zalgo, Blind Eye could be like his number one soldier, or something.
Generation Sect
Generation Sect
Funnily enough I had an idea that Blind Eye connected with the government after the story, and then also made a deal with Zalgo for information on all the Creepypasta's and their existence and stuff. So Blind Eye and the Government are actively working with Zalgo to track them down, although they know Zalgo can't be trusted, they just can't stand up to Zalgo in any way so they decided to work under Zalgo.
Generation Sect
Generation Sect
I need to read that webcomic, but I can't find a way to read it with the pages in proper order.