• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

D
Deleted member 227971
Wait..Do You..?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Game theorists is definetly my favorite YT channel, MatPat and Steph are so genuine people! Speaking of which, are you gonna watch the livestream in couple of hours? :D
D
Deleted member 227971
Uhh well we’re i am it’s like 9pm but yeah I will watch it but it won’t be live. Also, it’s my fave channel too!
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
It's 23:50 here, but I have no problems staying up late for it, to me it's worth it! Also clap and a half for that. ;)
D
Deleted member 227971
XD woah
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Tell me about it, my sleeping habits are weird anyway, I used to read whole night for something if I had awfully hard test coming in highschool. Power of coffee! :p
D
Deleted member 227971
Same! But I drink a LOT of tea since my Dad works for Twinings witch is a tea company
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Oh that sounds exciting! Do you get to try out all sorts of unique flavors?
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
I love my boi Etika, JOYCONBOYZ
Yaspen
Yaspen
I just wrote a letter for a project in English based on one of Austin's videos XD
Yaspen
Yaspen
The best part is, I had the music that generally plays in the background of his videos in my head as I was writing it. Lmfao
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I think I did something similar back in highschool, @Cloudswift except I was trying to be like Trump :D Made for a great composition though!
Yaspen
Yaspen
Lol