• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Palusokudo
Palusokudo
Yea, every time they die there files get deleted.
HJhGxNg.png

This is what happens after the first death. Also this is were I'm at and I needed my Pikachu plush to avoid screaming at the first death lol.
BLOO Muffin
BLOO Muffin
You can't even see her. Oh this game is going to sound fun
BLOO Muffin
BLOO Muffin
I'm not a psycho or a sadistic person I'm just thinking it'll be interesting.
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
Yea gets real interesting after that, like the when you start back the first part of dialogue is broken code because it's spoken by Sayori. I recommend playing it. :) The game breaks the 4th wall in soo many ways, and every death more and more scary. When I saw Sayori's death I was like, :! NOPE NOPE NOPE THAT DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN...
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
@The Regal Omega Just finished it while going on the Yuri route, it was one hell of a ride.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I take your word for it! I've only seen the Game Theorists' walkthrough of it. Go watch an episode from GT Live If you haven't seen one already, you gotta see it just to hear how they dubbed Natsuki. :D
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
Never really liked Game Theory and I know the one your talking about and I'll watch it. The one I watched was MagikarpUsedFly's video.
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
lol *In a high pitched voice* " I've been really depressed lately." XD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
That's fair, we all have our preferences. Game Theorists is pretty much the only game-related channel I watch every day. I'm subbed to Markiplier too, but one can only watch so much gaming content while also watching pro-wrestling stuff, play videogames and do other stuff. :p
BLOO Muffin
BLOO Muffin
I watching one from this guy named ManlyBadassHero. His monotone voice just makes it all better for me. Sarcasm are one of the many ways to make me laugh.
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
Yea the only thing I can't really get over is the that line Monika says before you find Sayori dead, "You kind of left her hanging this morning, you know?" ;_;
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I find her casual delivery about it kinda funny, then again I love dark humor. :D
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
Ikr It's like she's doesn't care what's going on she's like , derp. XD
BLOO Muffin
BLOO Muffin
Oh that joke is so dark. I do have a certain level of dark humor.
BLOO Muffin
BLOO Muffin
Is DDLC available on anywhere else besides Steam?
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
BLOO Muffin
BLOO Muffin
Can I play it only on computer?
Palusokudo
Palusokudo
It's a pc game so yea. :)
BLOO Muffin