• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
Well never mind, stopped watching it xD
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:D No need to be embarrassed.
I've only seen like one of those types of animes so far. It was cute and the one I watched I liked. It balenced things so it didn't seem too romancy. Although to be far the romance story wasn't the only and one plot point of the anime.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Why did you stop watching it? I am curious.
Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
They kissed and even though I'm flipping eighteen I got wierded out and clicked off it xD
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:D Understandable. If you want I can recommend some anime that is not about that kind of stuff.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
A good one to check out is an anime called Noragami. I enjoyed it a lot, it had some good nice humor along with interesting and engaging storyline and characters.
Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
Yes please! :D I don't know how but watching the first five minutes of the first episode of Sakura Trick and now obsessed with anime xD
Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
I'll definitely check it out! :)
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Okay good! And I am so glad you haven't decided to stop watching anime because one of the first ones you tried you didn't like. Something a lot of people who don't know much about anime think is that if you have seen one anime you have seen them all.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
But that just isn't correct.
Just like other things there are LOTS of different genres and styles of anime to choose from. And once you find one you like it is easy to find plenty you like. Especially if you like to branch out and try new ones.
Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
And I'm gonna try lots of new ones! xD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Nani!? On the side note if that weirded you out you don't wanna hear recommendations from my watchlist... I'll just let that sink in for now. :\=|:
Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
O-o xD By the way... I lied, I'm still watching Sakura Trick xD Its so cute though! :3 <.>
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Maybe I'll have to check it out as well. :D
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Also, the one I've been watching a little recently is called Konosuba. It seems like fun, check out a video or two about it from YouTube or something if you're interested. :)
Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
Okay, I will! :D Its a shame there's only 12 episodes of Sakura Trick, its so cute xD <.>
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
At least you won't have to watch hundreds of episodes and figure out which one of those are filler episodes. xD Also, I would imagine its' quality won't drop all the sudden and who knows? Maybe it'll get second season or something!
Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
I hope so! xD <.>
Kayla The Steenee
Kayla The Steenee
Random thought: I wanna learn Japanese! :3 xD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega