• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
For me that would be Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon. :D
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
Lol, I know I'm behind everything after Diamond/Pearl and HeartGold/SoulSilver T-T
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Damn, that's some delay!
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
I knooow, I'm not happy about it T^T
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Are you planning to fix that? :?
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
Dude, first Skyrim and now Pokémon? You're gonna drive my bank account into the ground XD Kidding! Yeah, got any suggestions on which to start with?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I have more suggestions as well once you're done with those. xD Pokémon games generally have a similar story to them, granted I've heard a lot of people love the new Ultra Sun/Moon games. Skyrim's worth its' pricetag many times though. :D
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
The last Pokémon game I bought was SoulSilver (back in...2014?), but even that one I've beat several times over, got stuck on a Mono Ice type playthrough :p I was thinking Ultra Sun or Moon too, if I had to pick a new one... Do you know if X/Y is any good?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Oh hell yeah, SoulSilver is probably my favorite Pokémon game. :D I did like X and Y, the story was alright, but kinda typical. Most new Pokémon (altough they are few) are cool and Kalos is a beautiful region.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
There are cool ways to customize your characters and the visuals are nice. There are no many legendaries in the game however and leveling is too easy with the EXP share on. Lastly there's not a whole lot endgame, but I really enjoyed the characters and traveling through the Kalos region. :)
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
Aww, I love the postgame stuff, if that's what you mean :/ That's one of the things that I loved about SoulSilver and the Red/Blue Rescue Team games over Explorers of Sky (but I was also ridiculously happy with the "walking with your Pokémon" feature in SS ^-^).