• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

JPSomeone
JPSomeone
I used this website last year then stopped for a few months but then came back, I was in quite a few role-plays by that time the only one I remember well was the Pruier region or however you spell it. Also if it helps I usually chose the starters: Treecko (Almost all the time), Chimchar (My go to fire type starter if treecko is taken), and oshawott (My go to if all those are taken).
Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
OH, THAT ONE! Okay, it’s coming back to me (in bits).

How have you been?
JPSomeone
JPSomeone
I'm pretty ok, how are you?
Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
Pretty good as of late. I’ve started an interview series here on ‘Charms interviewing people on the site, and have become a part of ‘Charms overall.
JPSomeone
JPSomeone
Cool, Cool. I have no back up plan if I can't join the elementary school role-play to be honest.
Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
Well I know there are a few good, non PRP ones going around. There is also a Johto one I’m in, that’s pretty good.
JPSomeone
JPSomeone
To be completely honest I looked at the General there is a college role-play I think I might join, for Pokemon I haven't got a clue what I'll join.
Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
The college one too, is still up in the air if you’re talking about the one I’m thinking of. So if you wanna help decide the setting, you might wanna take the poll on the thread.
JPSomeone
JPSomeone
I was thinking of the Sovereign College role-play which were you thinking about?