• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

DragonFlye
DragonFlye
Not much, finished finals, so that's good~ What 'boutchu?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Woah, that's huge. congratulations, mate! I haven't really been up to anything. Well, aside from playing video games, doing workout and looking forward to christmas that is. :D
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
Thanks! :D And that's awesome, any big plans for the holidays yet?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Not exactly, just time to relax at home and spend some time with relatives. I have a six months long conscription starting in early januray though, because that's a thing here. Can't say I'm looking forward to that. xD
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
Whoa, that sounds intense! Take that relaxation while you can :D My holiday's looking pretty similar, too. More videogames on my part than relatives though, haha XD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
To me it sounds more like good time put to waste. :'| Take my word for it, the time I have will most probably be 80% gaming. :D
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
That's how to do it right XD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Hell yeah, gaming for life! Any games in particular you're gonna be focusing on? :D
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
Oh, of course I'm gonna be working on Breath of the Wild while I have the chance ^-^ I'm also considering catching up on Pokémon Rejuvenation, though. I've been putting it off 'cause I just got a new laptop and have to start over Q.Q You?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Good choice! I have lots of games pending, should finish my walkthrough of Pokémon Sun, celebrate christmas events in Star Wars the Old Republic and Overwatch, maybe play Skyrim a bit, as well. Also there's still stuff to do in WWE 2K17 before I take my hiatus. Lots of stuff! :)
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
Dude, is your holiday long enough?? Jk, that's awesome, haha! :D
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Probably not :( but I'll do what I can :D
DragonFlye
DragonFlye
S'right, there's no reason not to try :D Man, something possessed me to start bingeing Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood again. Gaming might have to wait, I don't think my heart can take this again T-T
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Better go for it then! I have never watched it myself, but the little I have seen looks really interesting :)