• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Andrewski
Andrewski
Umm, it's pretty easy to become a member of Pokecharms. You are one as soon as you create an account!
Andrewski
Andrewski
Although, I'm assuming you meant "moderator". While the admins probably will not add any new moderators anytime soon, if they do they will pick someone that is very helpful, contributes to the community, doesn't break any rules, and overall is someone that they think would help keep the community a happy place for other Charm users.
Andrewski
Andrewski
However, DO NOT ASK TO BE A MOD! If the admins feel like they could use you as a moderator, they will reach out to you rather than you reaching out to them. Hope it helps! :)
donald.duck
donald.duck
It was a joke..I didn't ask you. Go!
Andrewski
Andrewski
Alrighty kiddo, no need to get riled up. I was simply trying to help. That's not a very polite thing to say when someone offers you help, even if you didn't ask for it.
donald.duck
donald.duck
That was joke! Do you know what a joke is! (This is a joke.)
Andrewski
Andrewski
Yes, but I'm saying that even if someone doesn't know you are joking, blasting them off when they offer help is not very polite.
donald.duck
donald.duck
Ok sir. I'm gonna go cry in a corner and rethink my life choices and most likely move out of my house and become me homeless. Then, I'll die alone because I didn't have the right resources for a humans life. If someone ask where I am tell them: "His grave". I hope my family still cares enough to visit my grave.