• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love to draw. I'm getting better at it. Some of my drawings look weird. But I like them. :)
    Reactions: Hollow Omega
    A
    Ashley Rose
    I'm good at drawing people. I'm a great painter. I learned so quick. Thanks for encouraging me to do graphic arts. I'd like to illustrate for a book or something. I don't know what else I'm good at besides art and dancing and acting. ^_^
    I'm good with colors. But I don't draw often. I rarely ever do.
    A
    Ashley Rose
    I'm just kidding. I draw a lot. On a daily basis. I just draw the same poses over and over. :) It's a lot of fun. I used to sprite so much on this site.
    A
    Ashley Rose
    If it wasn't for my ex, I'd have continued my sprite thread on here. I would've finished everybody's requests if I had the opportunity to. I wish I could. It's a shame I don't get microsoft paint on this computer. I hope everybody understands that I can't sprite no more. :(
    A
    Ashley Rose
    I used to sprite a lot, and it would exhaust me. It'd take forever to make a sprite comic. It would've been about May, and her adventures in Hoenn and going on dates to date Blake and Sora. I love Tbone's comic factory. i want to be just like him. He's so talented.
    It's hard to learn from cartoons. It's easier to draw real people.
    A
    Ashley Rose
    I like to learn how to draw things that I'm not used to seeing. Staring at people helps me remember what they look like. Hhahahah :)
    I wonder why my sprites were given away on other sites. I don't know why people would take my sprites. I don't do that.
    A
    Ashley Rose
    I don't sprite anymore. I love the use of colors. I don't want to make characters based on the Pokemon company's characters. I don't know if it's copyright infringement. I won't look it up. I deleted all my sprites. My brother deleted the ones I had in high school. I don't know if it's a good idea that I sprite. Oh well. :)
    I don't sprite anymore. So if you want a request that you asked from me years ago. I can't do it. Also my computer doesn't have paint.
    A
    Ashley Rose
    Microsoft paint.
    A
    Ashley Rose
    I want to paint some pictures. I'm good at it for a beginner. I took advanced art in high school. I took theater too, and I got A+'s in both classes. I took a cooking class, too. But that was a little bit scary. They had us watch Myth Busters when they were waiting for part of the school to be built, into new classrooms, and a dance studio. :)
    I gave up spriting, when I was in my first real life relationship. He took up all my free time. And I gave up spriting.
    A
    Ashley Rose
    My exboyfriend's a dud. He's really weird, and interesting. But he's not my type. I don't know. He had a receding hairline. Tbone laughed when I told him that. :)
    I love your trainer cards :3
    Also I think My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is a cute show as well :3
    A
    Ashley Rose
    Thank you!! I think Misty is a nice girl. I wish she was back on the show, but the voice actress in Japan left the show. They don't want to replace the voice actors, because it's in the contract. That's what I've read online anyway. Thank you. :)
    Misty2000
    Misty2000
    I miss her too :)
    And you're welcome :)
    I don't know why people tell me I'm arrogant. I'm really not arrogant at all.
    A
    Ashley Rose
    Because I told an ugly girl that she's jealous of my pretty red hair. She was a mean ugly girl. She was so loathesome and vile. Maybe I was full of myself in middle school, but not in high school. I don't know why she lied to me. :(
    A
    Ashley Rose
    Just three people my whole life have called me arrogant. Just two girls from school and my exboyfriend. I was kind of shy, and didn't really have a personality. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…