• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS 3 movesets

For Salamence:

Salamence@Muscle Band
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Flamethrower

Dragon Dance in general rules.
Dragon Claw is a nice STAB.
Earthquake for coverage.
Flamethrower is to hit Skarmory and other Ice and Steel-types.

Kyogre set for Ubers metagame:

Kyogre w/Leftovers
Modest Nature
Drizzle Trait
252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
- Surf
- Ice Beam / Thunder
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Sub then calm mind a couple times and sweep away. The Beam/Thunder choice depends if you have an opposing Kyogre to deal with or not. Since without Thunder you cant touch the other Kyogre and he might have thunder :S

And here is one I have playtested with Blaziken:

Blaziken w/Leftovers
Jolly Nature
Blaze Trait
- Swords Dance
- Sky Uppercut
- Flare Blitz
- Baton Pass

Basic Sword Dancer set with Baton Passing added so that you dont get as messed up on a bulky water.

Kyogre set for Ubers metagame:

Kyogre w/Leftovers
Modest Nature
Drizzle Trait
252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
- Surf
- Ice Beam / Thunder
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Sub then calm mind a couple times and sweep away. The Beam/Thunder choice depends if you have an opposing Kyogre to deal with or not. Since without Thunder you cant touch the other Kyogre and he might have thunder :S

And here is one I have playtested with Blaziken:

Blaziken w/Leftovers
Jolly Nature
Blaze Trait
- Swords Dance
- Sky Uppercut
- Flare Blitz
- Baton Pass

Basic Sword Dancer set with Baton Passing added so that you dont get as messed up on a bulky water.
I made this topic so that I could see if someone could come up with a good moveset so these pokemon could be on my team. I think I will add Blaziken and Salamence. Not Kyogre because I realize I already have enough legendaries on my team.

Thanks to Jetters and Jeydis.