• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Impossible/No Thanks 3D Sprites?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay so get this... OUR OWN TRAINER CUSTOMIZATION THING! like... we can make a trainer thing from like usum 3d models and such, and you can change the clothes like with apparel shops etc. and you can also add a pokemon and make a picture of that. basically a pokemon trainer maker but 3D model. Like, this will probably need a lot of work, but this is just a cool idea I had.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't want it to be like in trainer card, but like a software where you can create a 3D model-ish thing, but like you can change the shirt etc with the trainer customization properties from the games. and like 3d models of pokemon can be in the "photo" as an addon. no sprites or anything, a 3D model trainer maker where you can change clothes of your trainer from the basic ones and like you can have different poses and take pictures of the models

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Ah, I see. It’s a good idea, but the level of work it would require would be well beyond what we can do right now. Plus it’d need a 3D modeller to get everything working and an awful lot of resources we don’t have access to. So unfortunately, it’s very unlikely we’ll ever be able to do this.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know, I realized this would require a lot of hard work, just thought I should put this idea out there. Maybe one day you'll have access to a 3D-Modeller and the resources and this idea can turn into fruition.