• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Bit of a Rant

So, I'm involved in a pokemon battle Wi-Fi/Shoddy Battle league, and I'm trying to make a normal type gym team for him. HEH. HEH. HA.

So, after breaking my back on making a team before the deadline, he pulls this crap on me about how we need to "Restart the League". HA.

So, I stay with him, and I disappear for final's week. I come back, and apparently I haven't been online enough. So what ends up happening is that they make me forge a new team. Luckily, we're Shoddy only now.

Anyway, I'm talking to him, and he's like "Post a topic, make a sprite, post your team, post in the new thread blah blah blah," So I grin and bear it and do all of the above, and when I post my team, I get this.

[quote name='THAT GUY. D:

So, did the person organising this actually want people to make their own teams, because it sounds like he's being over-controlling instead of helpful.

Wait... you're allowed non-normals, but you have to use them? Is this for real?

Now while I can only guess at what the acronyms mentioned are, isn't having a Legendary of any type a little out-of-sorts for most leagues? I'm really wondering is this was just badly worded advice or not.

This comes off as a whole lack of communication and planning on part of the organiser.

[size=6pt](If you want to see a rant, try to find the letter one woman wrote to Always after finding 'Have a Happy Period' on the back of one of her towels. I think it's in the comments on the letter Richard Branson recieved about airline food, at The Times site.)[/size]