• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Cafe of Love (Rp second try)

Clint almost chuckled at Kiera's reaction, but not becouse he made fun of her. It just looked adorable in his opinion how she get embarrassed quickly as he remind about asking him things too.
"No need to worry. I myself wasn't at the date for a really, really, reaaally long time~" he said and smiled reassuringly to her. Then, when she start to quickly as many different question, he chuckled again for the same reason.
"Let's take it easy a bit, okay? What interest me the most are people and pokemon learning about them, their characters and past was always great to me. This is why I opened this cafe, to meet new people and pokemon every single day. When it comes to siblings... Yeah, I have 4 other siblings, quite a lot, don't you think? 3 brothers and a sister. My hobby... I don't know if it can be called a hobby, but Serpent is a pokemon that really dislike being closed in a room and likes to fly often. I usually fly with him, laying on his back and watching the sky from his back. It really is an amazing feeling. You should try it, Serpent won't let you fall or anything so you won't need to be scared and.." he stopped for a second and then added a bit more quiet ".. -I am pretty sure that it won't be a problem for him to fly with two people on his back"
@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiera looked at Clint, "wow flying seems really cool, I bet it feels great " she said half muttering to herself before she heard what he finished with "wait you'd be willing to let me come along, that's so cool I would love that" she said as her face lit up and she smiled widely, she had to admit she was surprised this was going so well but she was happy that it was, she hadn't felt this calm and happy in a while.
(OOC: Sorry for the short post, I was in a rush and had go out)
@Clite of Dragonbow

Isabelle gave Cleo a look of irritation. "You talk too much. I only asked one question, yet you gave such a long answer. You could have simply said 'yes'. I don't care how you met it or anything, I just wanted to know if it was yours." After Cleo said her Bellosom was cool, Isabelle lifted her hands up and gave a prideful smirk. "Well of course my Bellosom is cool, I raised it. I'm good at anything I do, actually. That includes stuff that people don't think I would be good at, like baking for example." She put her hands back down on the table and looked at Cleo. "So, what were you doing in Galar?" Even though she had complained about Cleo talking too much, she had actually payed attention to what he was saying.

"I wouldn't ask you, if you want to join, if I would let you to come along and fly on Flygons back" said Clint with a small grin as he was talking with Kiera. "So tell me when would you want to do it, Me and Serpent will be ready anytime.. Well, maybe not a time when we will have a lot of work.~" he said.
"Oh, I also never asked you from where you and Daisy come from, did I? Also, I asked for your siblings, but how about your parents? Do you get along? No need to answer, if you don't want to, of course"
@Shadow_Pup
---
"Sorry" said Cleo quietly and looked down for a while. After Isabelle said about her being good at everything. He made a small smile "You really are good at everything? That sure is a lot!" and his mood completely recovered as she asked him about what he was doing in Galar. "Oh, I was visiting my Mom. Her and Dad had divorced and I was travelling between them to Sinnoh and Galar all the time" Cleo said, although he was happy that Isabelle was listening to him earlier, it wasn't a good memory that his parents decided to part their ways, although he till this day don't know why.
@Clunpsy

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiera smiled "well I'll be sure to take you up on that offer" she said before considering his further questions "well me and Daisy are from Kanto and as for our parents, well, our mother is a racist homophobe so I get along with her as best I can but Daisy not so much and our father he isn't with us anymore but anyway how about we talk about something else..uh..I'm kind of lost here any ideas" she asked as she casually stroked Ginger behind the ear.
@Clite of Dragonbow

"Sure, sorry.. I didn't know that it is one of those troublesome questions and don't worry, it is not like we will always know what we want to ask" he said with understanding thone in his voice and gave another small smile. "I learned a lot about you today and in all honest would want to know more, but as for now I also don't know about topics we can have before time is up" he said and with a soft smile and sweet thone of voice said "Well, thats just a reason for the two of us to repeat it again, if you ever would want to, Kiera" then after a while he added "But can I have one last question? Why did you and Daisy come to work here? Well, you probably didn't have any bug reason, but I want to know"

Isabelle noticed that there was a slight change in Cleo's mood. She moved closer to Cleo, and looked a little more serious. "You know, you don't have to talk about anything you don't want to. If I ask you don't want to answer, don't answer it. It's not like I deserve to know all of your personal details." She leaned back in her chair. "But if you are happy to tell me, then tell me." She seemed to become less serious. "I forgot to say name... I'm Isabelle. Not any weird shortened version, just Isabelle. What's yours, or can I just call you Eggplant?"

"Yeah, you are right" he seemed to return tobhis usual, happy self and then she asked for his name. It took him by suprise, but as he thought about it then he really didn't introduce himself yet, did he?
"I am Cleo! Its nice to meet you Isabelle" Cleo said happily. he greatly blushed as she asked, if she can call him 'Eggplant', he didn't know why... It was sudden. "Well, I don't mind. You can call me as you want" he said after a while with a soft smile.
Meanwhile, Snom get out from Cleo's hand and walked up closer to Isabelle and Bliss and look at them, maybe thinking that he may get something to eat from those new strangers.
@Clunpsy

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Valentino hurried towards the entrance of the cafe. A young woman, a girl in a dark green beret, was scurrying towards the door. As the two met in the passageway, they collided head first.

Valentino stumbled to the ground and his suitcase he was holding flew into the air. As it slammed back onto the ground it opened up for all to see, containing hundreds of poke balls with little hearts on them. Some of the poke balls opened and each released a pink fish Pokemon: Luvdisc. It appeared Valentino had an entire collection of them for some reason. “No!” Valentino cursed as he reached his hand out to grab one of them.

The girl was knocked out for a few seconds. She soon woke up and stood up gazing down at the colourful man and his odd hoard of poke balls and picked them up and returned the Luvdisc to their poke balls and put them back in their poke balls.

“Désolé.” She muttered. “I didn’t see you there. What a collection you have...let me help you up.” She gave him a hand. He instantly rejected it.

“How dare you try to touch me, child! You’ve ruined my plan!” He exclaimed. “Don’t expect any apologies from me or thank yous! Pesky maggot!”

The girl crossed her arms. “What?! How rude! We only just met! You should be thanking me.”

“Leave! And never be seen again! There will be consequences if you interrupt me again!”

“Well l’m sorry Mr. Pink, but I’ve got artwork to do in this cafe and speed dating to participate in. Considering I wasn’t here yesterday, I’ll have to catch up with the customers inside.”

“I was going in there too! You should have never come!”

But it was too late, the girl had ran off into the cafe and had taken a seat. She had left him her business card. On it said ‘Amelie, Mistress of painting’.

Valentino got up. “So that’s her name...and she’s an artist? Then I will make it my mission to ruin her and destroy her artwork!!”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiera smiled "I would absolutely love to do this again, this was really fun" she said before considering his further question "why did we come to work here, well we used to be trainers, like in tournaments and stuff but eventually we grew tired of it so we needed to find work and Daisy liked to bake and I thought this placed looked quite quaint and sweet so we applied for jobs" she then lowered her voice "and this was one of the only places with two job offers at the time" she said with a wink and a large grin.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Isabelle gave Cleo a pitiful look, and pointed to his hair and eyes. "It's because you have green hair and purple eyes. You look like an eggplant, Eggplant. I'm surprised that you didn't realise it earlier. Now I can't take you seriously anymore." She snickered a bit, and looked at the Snom. Isabelle stared at the Snom with a confused expression, but Bliss knew what the Snom wanted. The Bellossom gave the Snom a bit of a Pokepuff that Isabelle had made. Isabelle shrugged then looked back at Cleo. "So, do you do something professionally? I could have just asked if you had a job, but I prefer to be complicated."

"Okay, Maybe I should get back to my old hair colour then" he said with big blush of embarrassment, as he really didn't thought about that before. Snom happily accepted the pokepuff and ate it making many of happy noises.
"Well, I am an Actor and work in the old Theater not so far from here. Well, its a long story why I wanted to become one and I am not supposed to talk too long. So.. Yes I do, I am an actor. Although some people wouldn't call it a job" he answered and looked at Snom.
"Don't eat to much or you will get a bellyache again" said Cleo to his pokemon.
@Clunpsy
---
Clint chuckled as Kiera made a wink and mentioned that his cafe was the only place with more than one job offer "Yeah, I was in a real need for a workers and I get some really good ones. As long as you wouldn't leave yourself, I doubt that I could fire any of you. Becouse all of you helped me greatly, Kiera. Thank you" he said softly. "Although I still think that I could teach you a thing or two about a good cafe making" he said with a small grin.
"I had a really nice time too, so I am happy that you would want to repeat it again" he finally said.
@Shadow_Pup

Isabelle rested her hands on her head. "No, don't change it just because I said you look like an eggplant... It suits you, you know. Plus, I'm probably the only person who noticed it, since I am quite perceptive." Her look of pride changed to a look of shock when Cleo said he was an actor "What? Really? Wow, that's surprising. Didn't expect someone like you to come to this cafe. I would certainly call it a job. It's better to be amazing at one thing than to be good at everything...That's what people always tell me, but what if your amazing at one thing and still good at everything else? That's what I'm trying to achieve. I just need to figure out what I want to do." She put her hands back on the table. "I don't have anymore questions for you. It was nice to meet you, Eggplant. Well, not really. But I don't like meeting anyone, so I guess you did okay."

"Thanks, and I don't mind." Lana responded.

Lana was ready to talk to him, but she needed to not be too pushy or clingy. She and her Garchomp prepared to talk with them.

"I'm Lana and this is Garchomp." Lana told him.

@Red Gallade
-----

"Eugene," Eugene responded with a bit of nervousness, and sat down.

His Swampert followed suit and he prepared to talk.

------

Gustav was about ready to burst out laughing at his friend's situation, he could tell Eugene is Crushing on Jun. He also saw Lana and Leonardo with their Pokemon trying to start a Conversation. He looked around seeing everyone paired up.

Leonardo smiled and went to sit down at the table Lana was at, meanwhile Chesnaught stood by him with the pose of a bodyguard, along with a smile and wave to her Garchomp. "Nice to meet you Lana, my name's Leonardo, but most people call me Leo for short, this here is my good pal, Chesnaught. The first Pokemon I became friends with and helped me on my road as a Pokemon trainer." Leonardo said before he realized how dramatically he said that last part, he gave a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head with slight embarrassment. "Sorry, got a lil' carried away with introductions."

D

Deleted member 284192

Jun gave a friendly smile once Eugene said his name. She had picked up on the fact that Eugene was nervous, and soon realized that if she didn't act fast, an awkward silence was inevitable. Jun would have to fish up some ice breakers to get them going. "Umm, What's your favorite kinds of Pokemon?" After hearing her question out loud she couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry, that's kind of an out of nowhere question, but we've gotta start somewhere."
@Cmeriwether

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
After a while, Amelie was sitting at one of the tables in the middle of the café. She was busy at work drawing and painting a piece of art. It looked like it was a painting of Couriway town, its landmarks included in a panoramic type sketch, then she filled in more details as she went, colouring in the buildings with different paints making it very colourful. In the centre was the café and she chose to make it very detailed.

Valentino snuck in as silently as possible. He spotted Amelie and crept up towards her and peered down to admire the painting she was doing. A rumbling sound came from under the table as a Pokémon in a beret strode over to Valentino, causing him to back away from the table without Amelie noticing him. The Pokémon had a long tail with paint on the end and looked like it had been painting alongside Amelie.

It folded its arms and dropped its eyebrows giving Valentino an angry look. It edged closer to him. "SMEARRR!!!" It roared out for all to hear.

"Easy there..." Valentino whispered to it, but it had no effect on the Pokémon.

"Stop that, Smeargle." Amelie said to the Pokémon. Her tone was calm, positive and apologetic. However, when she turned around and saw Valentino, her tone changed. "Wait a second...you're the guy from before..."

"Get your Pokémon off me, darling."

"He's just trying to protect me. I told him about our 'incident' and he's been on guard since then. I'm onto you. I know about your plan to scam the people in here through the speed dating event."

"What?! I would never do such a thing?!"

"Why would you have a briefcase FULL of poke balls containing EXCATLY the same Pokémon?"

"I planned on giving them to people as a gift, my love."

"But Luvdisc? That's not even a rare Pokémon..."

"How would you know? They're exclusively rare in some places..."

"No they're not! They're extremely common! I've been living in Kalos all my life. Fishermen would not pay for such a catch."

"I just thought...people would want to have one as a gift...I thought it would be symbolic considering its Valentine's Day..."

"People won't want to date you now will they?" She giggled as she said this.

"Damn...I just wanted people to like me...I read your business card...I'm sorry....You seem to be well received in some parts of the region. A...talented artist?"

"It's the only thing I know how to do..." She said to herself. "What's your name then? What do you do?"

"I'm Valentino...I'm not up to much at the moment, trying to survive on previous business ventures. You see, I used to be apart of Team Flare but they kind of failed so I'm here trying to find new ideas. I've worked in various cafes in Lumiose city...so I'm thinking I could sign up here...I'm not gonna scam anyone..."

"Lumiose city huh? I'm not much of a city girl. Stayed there a few times. Painted the Prism tower. I'm more of a small town person, I was born in Camphrier Town."

"Don't take me for one of those Lumiose chumps...i'm a Laverre man."

Last edited:
"That's actually a good question, I like Ground Types, and train them as well." Eugene responded, "Although some of my Pokemon don't fit in the room, like my Rhyperior."

Swampert nodded at Eugene while giving a glare at the laughing Gustav.

@Ridleymon
------

Gustav was laughing at Eugene's situation. He noticed the situation, but caught what seemed to be an argument out of the corner of his eye between two artists. He had a pokeball in his hand, specifically Obstagoon's, just in case it would escalate.

(Mentions @Helios. )
-------

"Garchomp was actually given to me as an egg, when he hatched, I was surprised to have hatched a Gible, and we trained with the help of Feraligatr and the rest of the team, he became one of my six strongest." Lana explained.

Lana was seeming to be hitting it off unlike Eugene, who was nervous as wandering into the Distortion World, and Gustav had been keeping an eye on them.

@Red Gallade

"You've had him since he was an egg? That's so cool, I got my Noivern from an egg and a lot of people say he's bigger than your average one, I dunno where the egg came from; it was just... found in the middle of the road I was walking down, I waited for it's mother to come for a long while and... nobody came for it, so I decided to look after it and... yeah, he's become a reliable member of the team. Speaking of teams, what other Pokemon do you have with you? I'm sure you already know a couple." Leonardo said with a smile while Chesnaught smiled at how comfortable Leonardo seemed with this woman.

@Red Gallade @Helios. @SproutGang @Ridleymon @AriaNights @Shadow_Pup @JadeStar @Clunpsy @Cmeriwether (Sorry if I forgot someone)
Noibat made a soft sound, the time for the first speed date round was over!
-o-

"Then I won't change it. It was nice to meet you too, Isabelle. It really was" he said with a smile. "Hope to see you again!" he big her farewell with a small, sweet smile. Snorunt also said goodbye to Isabelle's pokemon and left with his trainer. They sat on completely new table
@Clunpsy

-w-

"Seems that its time for a second speed date. I gonna see you later, Kiara. Remember that I promised you a fly" he smiled softly to her then stood up. "I really liked this 15 minutes" he said then he headed to another table.
@Shadow_Pup

(Well, in the end I posted way later, than I warned that I will.. Sorry for those who didn't finish their dates, but I don't want this rp to die)

“—Ah, seems like it’s time.”

Matthew stood up slowly, taking a small breath out to clear any remaining nervousness before glancing back to Akane with a soft smile.

“Again, thank you for your time — it was a pleasure to talk to you. I hope the rest of today serves you well, too.”

Following suit, Queenprotea stood and bowed her thanks, as Daisy glanced out from his hood for a little wave goodbye from its hand(?).

Afterwards, he’d take a step back, organizing his plates to return, bowing out in the process — though not before checking to see if she wanted him to gather everything up on her end, as well.

Sure, this was technically the waiter’s job, but he wanted to make it a tad easier.

—x—

“...Damn, he really went here, didn’t he? Oi, Akantha. Don’t think I’m makin’ things weird by joining in, right?”

...A lady approached the cafe with a smug grin, followed closely behind with a Krookodile seemingly preoccupied with a rose it spun around in its hand. She adjusted her overcoat before taking a moment to stretch, briefly thinking over exactly why she was doing this.

After all, her brother did mention that she should ‘really put yourself out there’ now that she was absolved of responsibility. And plus, she’d get to tease the poor guy over doing this — and that was by far the best part.

“...Krook.”

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s totally worth it. Plus, if I somehow get matched up with ‘im, I’ll get to tease him to high heaven. Let’s sweep some people off their feet, Akantha.”

“Krook!”

...And after a small rousing speech, Gavial forced the door open and walked in, just after the alarm rang.

Upon entry, Gavial’s eyes seemed to lay upon a Swampert located somewhere nearby — with Akantha following her gaze.

“...Interesting. Guess there’s another trainer here... Akantha, why don’t we introduce ourselves?”

With a whistle, she approached the Swampert, and whoever the trainer was in charge.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiera smiled as Clint left and looked around before ultimately deciding to remain seated and let someone approach her, she was still pretty upbeat from her time with Clint and was ready to see what might come next. She decided to pass the time by do silly nonsense doodles on some napkins with one hand while stroking Ginger gently with the other.

Daisy sighed as she heard the signal, no one had sat with her, she had watched as others talked and seem to enjoy themselves while she sat and waited. Perhaps this was a bad idea, maybe she should leave. She nodded to herself and began to prepare to get up and leave, deciding that this was a waste of time.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"I had a lot of fun, it was nice!" Akane said with enthusiasm as she watched her date leave.

Once she was alone she sighed loudly and looked at her Braxien. They both looked at each other and then laughed, relieved they had managed to pull through. She stood and looked around, wondering if she should wait for someone to approach her or she should go somewhere. As she looked around the room at all the different characters, she noticed one specific girl who seemed to be on the left side, looking disappointed. This tickled Akane's curiosity and she also admired the guts that girl must have to try out the event. The red head looked at her Braxien, who seemed to have caught on to her trainer's thoughts and gave an approving nod. Akane grabbed her bag and made her way to Daisy, only to see she was getting ready to leave.

"Sorry, are you leaving?" She asked nicely as she approached the table, only to realize she might have made a mistake and misjudged the situation. "Sorry, I thought you were part of the event."

...Matthew smiled as he watched Akane leave, before breathing a sigh.

...Looking around, for a moment, he actually began to look forward to the next round.

‘...Y’know, I actually managed to land a date... And even if that falls through, I’ve at least gotten a friend. And all these people I’ve yet to meet... Maybe —“

—...No. He couldn’t let himself go anywhere. Looking around, there seemed to be a bit too many people looking for ladies, and somebody did need to step out for a bit.

He pinched his leg until he snapped out of his state, and stepped back to a table that he presumed wasn’t involved with the speed dating event.

‘...No, I can’t think like that. There’s a lot better people out here than me... It’s a field of roses, and I’m more of a weed.’

Matthew laughed a little at the silly comparison in his head, as he settled himself down. Even so, he couldn’t deny that he pulled through that one fairly well.

‘...Akane was real nice... I’m lucky she suggested a second date. Though, with everyone else here, I wouldn’t really blame her if she called it off.’

...He opened and closed the paper note for a bit, before returning it to his pocket and finishing his tea.

‘...I’m glad she had fun, though. I hope she comes out of this with something good, whatever that is.’

...Ending on that, he attempted to stop himself from digging himself deeper. All he needed was to lower his confidence back to normal — god forbid he seem overconfident, after all.

Aside from that, however, he did have to clear his mind in preparation for the next round he’d take part in. That second date was by no means a guarantee, he reckoned, since there were quite a lot of people to get through, and it’d be no good to focus on one person.

“...Yeah, I’m just not used to this, is all. Get a hold on yourself, Matthew. You’re not completely useless.”

Whispering to himself as he lightly pressed his hands together, he took a breath out and cleared his mind.

“Now isn’t the time for this, anyways. It’s just post-date jitters, or something like that.”

...It sounded silly out loud, but that was the best way to describe it. He was likely just nervous — so he’d try and stop thinking for now.

...Easier said than done. Worrying just made him hungry.

—x—

“Coming through!”

The young, short waiter shot through the cafe, and up to a young man who — in her opinion — looked like the saddest little wreck she’d ever laid her eyes on.

“—Eh?”

...However, the ‘sad little wreck’ looked up with a mildly confused expression, just in time to have an apron thrown onto him by the young lady.

“Someone’s gotta serve, and I wanna get into the action. You’re that tea shop guy, right? I’ve seen you serve. You’ll do great.”

“—Wait, is this allowed by the cafe—?!”

“—You’ll be fine! Now blend in like nothing’s wrong.”

—And the lady was off, now sitting down as if she had never been a worker to begin with, despite wearing the uniform — leaving a mighty confused Matthew to stand up and pull up the Notes tab of his XTransceiver.

“...I suppose the food can wait.”

Not one to disappoint, Matthew sighed and got to ‘work.’

Isabelle gave a small wave as Cleo left and looked at Bliss. Bliss seemed to be urging her to go sit next to someone. However, Isabelle leaned back in her seat and shrugged, thinking to herself that someone would just come and sit next to her. "It's not like I want to meet anyone. I'm just here because I work here. So technically I don't have to participate if I don't want to." She smirked and looked back at Bliss, who had already given up.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy stopped what she was doing and looked at the girl , "oh no I am I just didn't think that anyone was interested in talking to me so I was going to leave, but uh i can stay and chat if you were interested" she said before sitting down and looking at the girl, "Hello, my name is Daisy and it is good to meet you and you are" she asked with her best smile. She heard her phone vibrate and immediately ignored it, knowing it to be her mother spouting more homophobic nonsense.
@JadeStar

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane smiled back, trying to keep a friendly mood. She figured it must be difficult for Daisy to be in the speed dating event. So, she figured she might and lift her spirits, besides maybe her soul mate was of the same gender. She sat down and set her purse down, her Braxian joining as well.

"Well nice to meet you, my name is Akane and this is Braxien." She signaled to her Pokemon, who smiled and wave. "I was expecting to see a girl on the left side." She felt that might start and awkward conversation, so she tried to change the subject. "Which I think is really nice and admirable".

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled at Akane as she sat down "your Braxien is lovely, my pokemon is outside, he's a Snorlax so it's easier if he stays out there" she heard what she said and chuckled slightly, I'd say you one of the few people I know who view my sexuality that way, most people do the whole it's unholy or unnatural or whatever, it's a nice change of.." her phone rang, she check the caller and turned it off immediately laying it on the table, she had just started to cheer up, her mother was not going to ruin that. She turned back to Akane "so do you have any hobbies or anything" she asked trying to keep the conversation steady.
@JadeStar

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane looked surprised as Daisy mentioned the Snorlax. "That cute Snorlax is yours?" She said and couldn't help but to laugh a bit at the coincidence. "I saw him yesterday and made a quick sketch of him, I hope you don't mind, maybe I can bring it to you some other time. Art is my hobby basically." She placed her hands on the table and sighed, feeling more relaxed. "I do different designs for companies, for commercials and stuff. What do you do?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled "no I don't mind, as for me I bake I guess. In fact I do a lot of the baking for this cafe I work here, in the kitchen. So uh how about family, you got any siblings or anything" she asked glancing.at Biscuit who was quite expectantly sleeping outside the cafe. She chuckled before turning back to Akane to hear her response, she was generally happy that the girl had taken interest in her and that made her smile even wider.
@JadeStar

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Siblings?" Akane was not ready for that question, but it was a simple answer. "Nope, just me. I was a soiled lonely child." She playfully stock her tongue out to show she was being sarcastic. "My parents always said one was enough. We did have plenty of Pokemon though, which was helpful since I needed models to practice my drawings." She smiled at the memory and then looked at Daisy. "What about you? Wait-" She looked astonished for a second. "-you made the muffins I ate yesterday?"

Eugene heard the Noibat and told Jun he had to find his next date as a woman walked up with a non shiny Krookodile, to which he responded with, "Hi, I'm Eugene Gong, Let's find a table."

Eugene was not as nervous as last time and noticed a Krookodile, and one of his pokeballs opened, revealing a taller than average shiny Krookodile.

@AriaNights

“Eugene, eh? My name’s Gavial. Do well to remember it.”

The lady smirked and nodded in Eugene’s direction, before picking a table on her own accord and settling there.

Her eyes moved to the shiny Krookodile that had recently come out of its Poké Ball, whistling a little bit in recognition — as Akantha moved forward, and introduced itself with a bow.

“Nice Krook. I don’t see many people with ‘em around here, so it’s nice to see one.”

She grinned a bit, before resting her eyes on him.

“So. Eugene. What can ya tell me ‘bout yourself? Someone with a shiny Pokémon probably has somethin’ cool about them.”

@Cmeriwether

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled as Akane spoke, "Uh, yeah I have a twin sister, her name is Kiara and she works as a waiter at this cafe. Also yes I probably did, but there are other people who do the..." her phone rang again, but this time she didn't recognise the number so she turned to Akane "sorry I have to take this" she said before slipping away from the table and stepping outside, she was still visible as she was outside the window, but she didn't dwell on that and answered the phone...only to hear her mother's voice "I had to use a friends phone as you insist on acting like a child and ignoring me, I called to tell you that I have arranged the details of the engagement for you and..." Daisy had had enough, "FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M NOT GONNA MARRY HIM AND I'M NOT THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD, NOW EITHER GROW UP AND TREAT ME BETTER OR DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN" she practically screamed into the phone. Her mother's response made things all to clear when she heard the sound of the phone hanging up, she stood still before gently sliding down the window before ending up sat on the floor, where she dropped her phone and began to cry into her hands.
@JadeStar

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane nodded as she watched her date leave. She grabbed a napkin and began to doodle on it. She gently drew a cartoon version of Daisy and her Snorlax. Once she was done, Braxien tugged at her arm and pointed outside. Akane saw her date sitting down and seemed to be crying. The red head was confused as to what to do, but she figured helping her date wouldn't he bad. She got up and told Braxien to wait and watch her purse.

Akane slowly stepped outside and walked up to where Daisy was sitting. She leaned forward with her hands behind her back. "Hi, are you okay? Do you need me to call someone?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy jumped slightly as Akane spoke and turned to look at her wiping at her eyes frantically, "hmm, oh I'm fine it's nothing I swear I'm just over reacting and...and.....um I got nothing, no I'm not alright, I just got off the phone with my very homophobic mother and things got a little heated and I think she might have just disowned me, which you would think I would be happy about right seeing as she is so against what I am, but I'm not..I'm not and I have no idea why" she said as fresh tears began to trickle slowly down her face, she hated people seeing her like this but she couldn't stop herself.
@JadeStar

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane slowly sat down next to Daisy, placing her legs to the side and tucking her dress so it wouldn't go up, under her legs. She leaned a bit to the right so she could hear Daisy properly. It was difficult for her to reply, she had her parents support ever since she could remember, no matter what she wanted to do or to be. She couldn't sympathize with Daisy on the subject, but she had to try.

"Well my mom did always say, every work is a piece of art, sometimes you just have to look at a different angle to see its beauty." Akane looked ahead at the streets. "I think your mom is just too focused on the wrong side, but I'm sure sooner or later she will see the perfect angle and realize what a wonderful piece of art you are." She smiled at Daisy.