• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A "Pokemon Only" Filter for the Creative Corner?

The Creative Corner is a great idea with great execution. A central hub for artsy stuff, it's nearly perfect, except for a little issue.

I want to check out mainly Pokemon-related things on the corner, but all I see is off-topic posts. Mind you, this isn't a bad thing at all. I don't think the corner would be the same without all the off-topic posts.

Back to the main issue. I see off-topic posts a bit too much and not enough Pokemon ones, even if that's the main focus of my search. I think some filters for Offtopic and Pokemon Only posts would be nice.

Just a little idea, though.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"Off Topic"? No where in the Corner Rules does it say the Corner is supposed to have a specific topic. We may be a creative community focused around Pokemon, but it's never been the end-all-be-all of what we are.

Anyway, regarding filters - we do have a tag system. You can always use the search to find work of a specific species or a specific 'topic'. Of course, this relies on people tagging their works, but that's up to them, really.