• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Story about Mages

Hello I need Characters for a story I intend to write here, so I need your help.

The plot: In a world of three continents, Axlandor, Sirlandor, and Islandor, in the Continued of Axlandor, there are none countries, the North, South, East and West Kingdoms, the corresponding Corridors, and the Central Kingdom. Specifically in the Eastern Corridor, a new Queen, Audrey, has Selected Logan to become the Archmage of the Eastern Corridor.

Roles available

Archmage of the Eastern Corridor: Logan Maverick @Cmeriwether

Apprentice 1:

Apprentice 2:

Apprentice 3:

Full Mages (0/6):

The Villain:

Bio for Character, will do Logan as an example.

Name: Logan Maverick

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 160

Sexuality: Straight

Overall Power: He's the Archmage of the Eastern Corridor, one of sixty most powerful mages across the entire Continent of Axlandor.

Magic Element: Lightning

Special Magical Trait: He has a special Ability called Dragon Sense, it occurs when a Mage is trained by a dragon for a year. It increases magic effectiveness for the element trained.

Mage Rank: Corridor Archmage

Personality: He is a bit aloof to anyone but the apprentices, but is very caring for them, and not to be messed with either.

Crush: Alaina Silver

Important personality traits: Can speak dragon, and he can cover himself in Electricity.

Familiar: Blue Dragon (please no dragons, it happens once in five generations.)

Ultimatum: Extreme Lightning: when Alaina or the apprentices are targeted for banishment, lightning crackles off his body, ripping the border between the living and the banished, the lightning pulls out the target and then seals the border.

Fill in the bio with your character's specifics