• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure in the Kanto Region - Discussion

Hey guys, this is my first RP I've ever made!

The concept is fairly simple; lots of teens from Pallet town are beginning their adventure in the Indigo League Challenge, and Professor Oak is providing Pokemon to anyone who wants one!

To join, fill out the following form:

Name:
Starter: (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee)
Character Description:

---------------------

Current Members:
Hayden
Jack
Anna
Evan
Ellie
Kenshin
Emi
William
Jackson
Mora

---------------------

Here's the Rp
http://pokecharms.com/threads/adventure-in-the-kanto-region.14262/

Last edited:
Name: Jack Devlin
Starter: Eevee
Character Description: Jack is a strong trainer and has always thought about journeying with a partner rather than being alone with his pokemon, Jack is a very kind and helpful, Jack actually has a father he is a gym leader in johto, Jack has Messy Black hair and is the average height of a 17 year old, Wears a jumper without sleeves and normal track suit pants
Current Team:
Eevee

Last edited:
Current pkmn: Bolt (Pikachu), Dune (Sandshrew) and Gas (Gastly)
Short temper, Loud, Judgy, Critical, Creative, cunning, Calm, Strategists, Nimble, acts like a delinquent but is kinder then she appears, Skilled in Sword Fighting/Fencing, Hostile at times, and Mysterious.
She is 14 yrs old 2016-10-14-22-06-10--1641991391.png

Idk.....imma start, I'm too impatient!

I walk out of my house in Pewter city with Gas floating near my shoulder, and Dune walking besides me.Bolt was Sitting on my head and pointed to pallet town"PIKA!!"She leaped off me and ran into the tall grass

"BOLT!!"I dashed into the tall grass in search of Bolt"Bolt!! Where are you, Girl?!"Gas scouted from above and Dune covered land...What had made Bolt Jump away like that?She's normally well behaved!

Oh sorry
Name:Ellie
Starter:Squirtle
Chararcter Desc:Brown Haired,Short,Friendly,Hyper-Active
She always dashes of to new places
Eager to meet new friends and Pokémon and loves making puns

Last edited:
so we need like one more person but i need to state something

COULD THE NEXT PERSON TO APPLY TO THIS RP PLEASE CHOOSE BULBASAUR SINCE WE ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE USING SQUIRTLE, CHARMANDER AND PIKACHU

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been online since last night when I started the RP, but to answer some questions:
1. Eevee is a starter option, I just forgot to add it to the list
2. You can find Pokemon from any generation (except 7th)
3. You can start with Pokemon than just your starter
4. Since this has been moved to "discussion", I will start an actual RP.

Last edited:
Name: Kenshin
Starter: Squirtle.
Character Description:
upload_2016-10-15_19-54-45.png
Looks just like this sprite. He is funny sarcastic, great leader and a determined battler.