• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World (Fakemon Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I have to say is: Pokèmon are in here, but you don't capture them!

Nuri walked down the quiet street rather briskly. She was getting her starter pokèmon today, who wouldn't be excited?. Nuri sighed as the cold, crisp air nipped at her skin. I was the beginning of Winter, what a great time to get your starter, ey?. Nuri saw the Lab with her excellent vision. Nuri opened the door and walked inside. Prof. Hyde smiled at the silver haired girl. Her aqua visionaries gleamed with happiness when she saw three pokèballs on the counter. "Pick your starter, young one" Prof. Hyde said and smiled at Nuri. Nuri slowly approached the pokèballs with a slight grin. "There's is ice, fire and grass to pick from" He said as he pointed to the pokèballs. Nuri glanced at the aqua one with white snowflakes on it.

Fire: http://pre02.deviantart.net/6ce7/th...tarters__egyptian_cats_by_arven92-d57qyab.jpg
Grass:
http://img13.deviantart.net/e709/i/2012/214/9/0/fake_starters__pandas_by_arven92-d59k8bs.jpg

Ice:
http://img14.deviantart.net/333f/i/2012/010/8/2/fakemon__husky_dogs_by_arven92-d4lxlud.jpg

Nuri slowly took the Ice Types Pokèball and called out the Pokèmon. A cute Husky looked up at her "Fluffrost?" He asked. Nuri bent down and slowly petted his head "Yes, I'm your trainer now" Nuri said and smiled at the Husky. "I'll call you, Shasta?" Nuri asked him and he nodded. "Then it's settled, welcome to the now new adventures we're gonna have together" Nuri said and picked up the Husky. He yipped and began to play with Nuri's red scarf. Just then, someone else walked in.

Rose picked up the fire pokeball and a cute cat came out of it. "I'll call you Clio." she said to the little cat who was bouncing around. "Well hi there!" Rose said to the girl who had chosen the ice type pokemon.

Nuri smiled at the girl "Hi! I'm Nuri and this cute Husky is Shasta!" She said and smiled at the Girl and her Canopurr. "Her you go kids, your Pokedex that goes with your pokèball!" Prof. Hyde exclaimed as he handed the girls their Pokedex. Nuri put Shasta down and crouched down to eye level before she scanned her Husky. "Fluffrost, a Ice type or Husky Pokèmon, this pokèmon lives in the snowy mountains so cold things don't effect it at all" Red the Pokedex as it saved Shasta's information. Nuri then turned to the Canopurr. "Canopurr, a Fire Type or Egyptian Cat Pokèmon,When Canopurr is angry, it's paws bursts into flames and it uses that to attack" Red the Pokedex and Nuri switched it off and put it in her bag before she picked up Shasta and cradled him in her arms. "We better not get a Canopurr mad, like the Pokedex said" Nuri said and laughed nervously as she watched the cute kitten bounce about.

"Hmmm, Adventure? Now that we got pokèmon, we can start our adventure!" Nuri said as she looked out of the window. The snow was light and easy to track. "Wait, Fluffrost cab survive in cold climates right? That means I have a GPS and a warm bean bag when we're outside and it's snowing!" Nuri exclaimed as she hugged Shasta.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I don't believe any of you got permission to use these fan-mades from their creators.

Thread locked, and if you ever post any unsourced art without credit or permission from its creators, it'd be the last thing any of you post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.