• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures in Lumiose!

Lumiose city, hub of the Kalos region. People come from around the world for many different reasons. Battle, fashion, or home, Lumiose is sure to always be bustling. Perfect for some Pokemon looking for a little bit of mischief.

Zehriyah was a Pokemon of the sorts. She could never sit still, always had to be going. That's why living so close to Lumiose was so fortunate for her, she always had something to do.

"Ay Ahnoah! Goin' inta the city!" shouted Zehriyah through the house.

"Just don't get into too much trouble, K?!" shouted Ahnoah back to the Zoroark. Like that, Zehriyah took off. She had just a little bit of money that she had taken with her as well as a black lens that was propped up onto her forehead. Like that, Zehriyah was off to the city. She made it through the gates on the outside and entered. She flipped down the glasses and gave a little but of a toothy grin. What would she do today?

Lucky yawned, he sat down on a park bench near Luminoise Tower, yawning, he felt himself falling asleep, but resisted the urge, feeling he may get in trouble. He muttered, slapping his snout with his bag a few times to wake himself up, that seemed to do the trick, completely waking up, knocking the dowsiness out of him. "I'm awake," he shot awake.

Ignir had been awake for a couple of hours. He used to get up early, as his trainer did too, and flew with her to the post office. Both of them worked there, though they had different jobs. While his trainer stood in the post office in charge of the logistics, the Talonflame delivered the letters and packages that his trainer gave him. But Ignir had one problem: he had a bad orientation. In a smaller city or in a village, probably the Fire-Flying Pokemon could deliver all those things faster, but in a big city such as Lumiose City, he used most of the time trying to locate the places that he needed to go instead of delivering the packages itself.

As a normal day, he perched on a tree in Centrico Plaza, near Lumiose Tower. "Well... Let's see..." The Talonflame said, looking to the streets that he had in front of him. He always went there when he needed a reference point. "I need to deliver this letter to Lumiose Press, but... Where is it?" He was talking to himself for a moment, confused, trying to visualise a mental map of Lumiose City, but with no result. He was interrupted by a Lucario that was sitting on a bench near him. He sighed and decided to talk. "Excuse me, sir, is everything alright?" But he finally ended talking about his job, not worrying too much about the commentary of the Lucario. "Oh, maybe you can help me. I need to go to Lumiose Press. Do you know where it is?"