• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures in the Avator Region

In Avator there are four minor nations. The air nomads, water tribe, earth kingdom, and fire nation. Each one has types that only they can use. Air nomads can use flying, psychic, bug, and ghost. Water tribe can use water, ice, grass, and poison. Earth kingdom can use rock, ground, steel, and fighting. Fire nation can use fire, electric, dark, and dragon. Everyone can use normal and fairy. The Avatar has recently died. This is heavily based on the Avatar Challange. NO ONE IS THE AVATAR SO DON'T EVEN ASK! Your job is to have your nation sit at the Throne of Elements. You will start in the Eastern Air temple for a blessing from the Legendaries, given the most spiritual Air Nomads. Now for a few rules.

RULES
-Pokecharm rules (That's a given)
-all fairy types are considered normal types for the rules
-The only fakemon are the eeveloutions that I added.
-You can only use the types that are acceptable to your nation
-all normal/any type are reserved for their respected nation (Fire/normal=Fire Nation Normal/flying=Air Nomad; Normal/water=Water Tribes; Normal/Fighting=Earth Kingdoms)
-you cannot change your nation
-YOU ARE NOT THE AVATAR
-You can catch a pokemon IF it will gain your type
-three character max

EEVELOUTIONS
Cloudeon-Flying
Buzzeon-bug
Brawleon-fighting
Ironeon-Steel
Eartheon-Ground
More information here:COMING SOON

PLEASE WATCH AtLA OR LoK BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN TO UNDERSTAND THE REASONING BEHIND THIS SPLIT.
Bios should look like this:
Name:
Starter:
Appearance:
Other:
If you read all of this put Cabbage Man's catchphrase after the other

My bio:
Name: Nima
Nation: Air
Starter: Natu Male (Zito)
Appearance: Brown hair in a ponytail, gray eyes, traditional air nomad clothes
Other: Like most Air Nomads, Nima is a pacifist. She prefers to talk instead of fight, unlike most trainers she isn't fighting for her nation to have the throne of elements "MY CABBAGES"

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I like avatar, so i will give it a try.

Name: Ashley

Nation: water

Starter: shadow(male phantump)

Appearance: short black hair and brown-green eyes, she wears the water tribe outfit.

Other:
-she mostly calm and cheerful, but can get serious and suspicious quite easily.
-she dont like to battle, but when she or her friends being attacked she doesn't have any problems to fight back.
She fight for herself and not for her nation
-she always try to find the
Truth, it can go to a situation when she is spying only to find out.
-she is using phantump to turn invisible sometimes.

"MY CABBAGE!"
(Leave him alone, he is just try to sell his property)

One minor thing. If she came from either Northern or Southern tribes she wouldn't have a Phantump due to how cold it is. However, that can be her first catch. If it is her first pokemon, she is from the jungle tribe thus would wear their outfits. Other than that you're good to go once I put the RP up.

Water benders can bend plants due to them having water inside of them. Kinda like Bloodbending. I forgot to put the Jungle tribe earlier O.O You can be a water trainer and start with Phantump if you come from the Jungle Tribe. (Kinda forgot about them until a little while ago)

Name: Hakaki
Nation: Fire Nation (I always thought that it should be the fire empire XD)
Starter: Zorua (Udaya)
Appearance: Black hair that long for a dude, dark brown eyes, wears orange.
Other: He's uses tricks to win his fights for Udaya isn't a strong fighter but good with illusions. He acts like a pacifist to people who don't know him, but if being attack, he will fight back. MY CABBAGES!!

Lol I'll never stop laughing from that line. Anyway accepted. I noticed, all three characters are pacifists. I mean I understand some members from the Water Tribe being a pacifist, and Air Nomads are taught to not to fight at all costs, one it's always nice to see a Fire Nation boy diverting from the rules, but EVERYONE is a pacifist. Both are!

Yah I'll probably make another too if people don't join. I'll probably increase the max number of characters too if it remains so low. Anyway, feel free to tag anyone! Once we get another member I'll put up the thread. Signups will remain open

Hmm, Do you understand why the elements fight sometimes? Do you understand the purpose of the Avatar? If so just make a character. Earth is an easy element to get into because they live in state-like cities. Each one has a different way of life than the others. The main color of earth is green. Green eyes, green/brown clothes, black hair. Not that hard to play earth. However, if you don't feel comfortable, then there is nothing I can do to help you because there are no such things as outcasts.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I think so....
1:can you give a super quick summary to make sure
2:what moves can ironeon and Eartheon and what do they look like? (can I suggest new names for them?)

Ok, the Avatar is supposed to keep balance within the show. They control all four elements. The world is separated into four groups. One, the Earth Kingdom. They work within city-states and have a Queen or King who is a figurehead. Two, Water Tribes. There are three of these, spread worldwide; Northern Tribe, Southern Tribe, and Jungle Tribe. Three, Fire Nation. They are a group of islands ruled by the Fire Lord (they are called that even if they are female). Four, Air Nomads. Not much is known about them (since they most of them were killed before the shows start) but from what we can gather, they don't have a normal government system but is governed by a group of the wisest monks. All they don't seem to have families, but seem to be raised by all of the monks. They live in the Northern Air Temple, Southern Air Temple, Eastern Air Temple, and Western Air Temple.
Fire tends to be a bit violent but tries to stay out of trouble. Earth doesn't like change but is forced to sometimes. Water likes to keep to themselves and even forgot about the Jungle Tribe once. And Air rewards wisdom and punishes violence.
Ironeon is a steel type, and the move he learns immediately is Metal Claw. The move Eartheon learns immediately is Mud Shot. He is a ground type. More info will be put up soon. (in a week or two).

No prob! You can probably find a map online, so there's that. And Avatar is heavily based on Asian culture so we'll also use that. But everything SUPER deep we won't be going too into detail, just a reference here or there. And some Air Nomads will have arrow tattoos (it's apart of their culture)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Elone
Nation:Earth
Starter: Honedge (slash)
Appearance: Dark green eyes, dark grey hair, pale skin, about 5'11
Other: Lives alone (has friends just alone in house) on the outskirts of ba sing se "MY CABBAGES"

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for everyone to do their introduction post. Lightning and Pine hasn't been on today yet. And Pine is a slow RPer. He doesn't get on all the time, but when he does there would be a flurry of posts. Trust me. -_-

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The four monks are going to give their blessing to us, one from each nation(All of us) and we are just talking about our characters being at this announcement (before it happens)