• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All-Star Mayhem

@GhostlyCubone11 - @'Candle' - @Moxxie the ultimate imp - @Captain Cardboard - @DevVoid - @EmoKitty21 - @Spoiled Bread (once bio is complete)

EPISODE ONE: The Beginning of True Chaos
Shulk fought back as hard as he could against Lu Bu. He didn't want to die at all. Now that he was in a different universe, which he was unfamiliar with, his primary necessity was to gather supplies. When Lu Bu was driven back, he went back to gathering necessary supplies. "Who's the one who attacked first?" he told himself. It was Lu Bu that straight up assaulted him immediately. "Oh well," he murmured, "Guess it's back to gathering supplies."

Susie was searching the area herself, picking up any bit of supplies she found useful. "Man, I really don't know where the heck I am...it definitely ain't another Dark World, I just kinda woke up or something here...where's Kris? Or Ralsei? Or Noelle, Berdly, Lancer...well Lancer probably wouldn't be too much help if this isn't his Dark World." She spoke to herself, growling. "Ugh...it'd help if I knew WHAT THIS PLACE WAS!" She roared, kicking at something on the ground. Needless to say, the monster was annoyed.

On the other hand, Ryoma took a calmer approach to his new situation. He explored the surroundings carefully, not collecting supplies just yet, focusing on getting a grip on the situation before making a plan. "Hmph...this place certainly is odd...compared to prison, who knows if this is better or worse...." He told himself, gripping a tennis racket close. He may have grown distant from the sport, but he had it on him, and figured he needed something as defense. He happened to spot Shulk in the distance, slowing down. "Who's that? A native here? He certainly looks...interesting." He murmured. He decided to slowly approach, ready to react if he was attacked.

Bernadetta wandered through the forest. It felt like she had been wandering forever, with no sign of the Professor or any one of her classmates.
"Just... just stay calm, Bernie. There's no way the Professor would let the rest of the class abandon you, right? Sure, most of them are probably out to get me. But the Professor's nice, right? They'd be sure to be looking for me, right?" Bernadetta said to herself, looking around nervously. She wanted nothing more than to find a cave and curl up into a small ball and hide there. But no, she had to be brave! Something strange had happened, and the others might be in trouble. So Bernadetta continued traveling through the forest, armed with her bow and arrows.
"Professor? Lady Edelgard? Dorothea?" Bernadetta called into the forest.

"What this place was!" Bernadetta heard a voice yell, not too far away. Was that... Edelgard? Or maybe Caspar? Bernadetta wasn't too sure. But it was another person, maybe someone from Garreg Mach! Bernadetta quickly made her way in the direction she heard the voice.

But instead of finding another one of her classmates, or the Professor, something else was there. Something else that wasn't... human. Bernadetta froze. Standing not too far away, Bernadetta could see Susie. A massive, tough-looking monster with pointed teeth! Bernadetta was terrified, frozen in the spot as she stared at Susie.
"M.... m... m...." Bernadetta stammered.

Susie heard the stammering, turning and glancing over. It was a human, but...it definitely wasn't Kris. She noted her terror, sighing. She should've expected that. But, she couldn't let this chance pass. Maybe this human knew where this place was. And...WHAT this place was.
"Hey- Human- If you don't tell me where we are RIGHT NOW I'LL-" She stopped herself, hearing Ralseis lesson on being kinder echoing in her head as she groaned. "I mean...." She sighed. "...Hey there. Do you happen to know where we are? I believe I'm...lost." She said more casually, approaching Bernadetta slowly. She was aware of how...unfriendly she seemed. "I may seem scary or something, I know- But believe me, I ain't a bad guy. Anymore at least..." She muttered the last part. "I can start over!- I'm Susie. Nice to meet you, human who isn't Kris." She greeted awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck. Jeez was she bad at this.

Susie raising her voice seemed to snap Bernadetta out of her frozen state. But as the monster began to approach, Bernadetta began to back away even slower. She wasn't really able to listen to what Susie was saying, only able to notice the large, intimidating figure approaching and shaking in fear. This was it! She was going to eat Bernie, and that will be the end. Finally, Susie stepped just too close, and Bernadetta couldn't stand it!
"AHH! Monster! Don't eat me! Bernie doesn't taste good, I promise!" Bernadetta wailed, and began to run away from Susie. "I'm too young to dieeee!"

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
In one moment, Julius was in Dracula's keep, slaying monsters left and right on his journey to kill off the Dark Lord for good. The next? He was transported to a place unknown to him. Transportation magic, perhaps? Possibly a trap set by one of Dracula's minions? It was for Julius to find out, and he sure did not want to wait for the information to come wandering out to him. Tightly gripping the handle of the Vampire Killer, Julius whipped it behind him before holstering it again and sprinting off to find someone who knows about where he was and why he was here.

Susie was...a bit stunned. But not all that surprised. She dashed after Bernadetta, sighing. "Oi! Really?! Did you not listen to me?! Hey!" She called out, a bit annoyed at the fact she was running away. Her first chance at information, running away. She eventually managed to catch up, grabbing her her arm lifting her up to eye level, panting slightly. "Jeez...I'm not gonna eat ya, for crying out loud. Can you maybe NOT run when I'm talking to ya?" She asked, catching her breath. "Let's try this again. You're Bernie I guess, and I'm Susie. Yes, I'm a monster, but I ain't gonna harm ya. And lastly, can you tell me ANYTHING about where we are?!" She listed off, keeping enough of a grip on Bernadetta not to hurt her, but not to let her easily slip away.

"Eep!" Bernadetta exclaimed when Susie pulled her off the ground. The monster had caught her! This was the end! The girl once again froze as the monster pulled her to eye level. However, this time Bernadetta was able to retain enough mental functions to actually hear what Susie was saying to her.
"You're not going to eat me?! That's what something that is trying to eat me would say!" Bernadetta said, struggling in Susie's grip. "I don't know where this place is! Put me down! Put me down!"
Bernadetta suddenly stopped struggling, staring off into the distance dejectidly.
"Well, this is it Bernie. Stuck in a strange place, far away from everyone, eaten alive. I'm sorry Professor. Was there any more I could have done...?" Bernadetta said to herself.

"...Really. If I wanted to bite your face off, I would've done so already." She gently set her down, searching through her pockets and finding a small box of chalk, pulling a stick of it out and biting down on it. "Secondly, just cuz I'm a monster doesn't mean I COULD. I dunno if we can even digest humans, our souls probably couldn't handle it." She sighed. "And by your little display just now, I don't think I can leave you to wander here on your own, given that you may encounter someone who WILL bite your face off. So, until we find out where or what this place is, we stick together. Cool?" She stated, finishing her chalk and running and hand through her hair, brushing it out of her eyes.
"Hopefully she can defend herself at least...who knows if I have any power to fight something off without my axe..." She thought to herself, looking Bernadetta over. "She doesn't seem like Kris...I wonder what her deal is...." She muttered to herself.

Feeling herself touch the ground, Bernadetta blinked and looked around to find herself sitting on the ground, and that the monster girl had released her. The monster girl was saying something about... sticking together? Was it possible that this monster didn't want to eat her? Or maybe she was just saving her for a snack for later? Whatever the case was, it seemed like the monster girl wanted the two to stay together, at least for now. The monster girl brushed the hair from their face, and Bernadetta was able to catch a sight of their eyes. Yellow... strange. Bernadetta had never seen eyes like that before, even in the Demonic Beasts. It certainly didn't seem like this monster was any Demonic Beast she had encountered before.

Bernadetta slowly picked herself up off the ground. Was... was the monster eating chalk?
"Um... O-okay, I guess..." Bernadetta said. The monster girl certainly looked strong. Perhaps it would be a good idea to stick with her, at least for now. Still, Bernadetta kept her distance.
"U-um... My name's Bernadetta." Bernadetta said, adjusting her quiver. "W-what's you're name again? Do you not know where we are either? A-are we even in Fodlan?"

"Answering all of those...nice to meet ya Bernadetta. The name's Susie. I have no clue where we are either. I dunno what this Fodlan place you mentioned is though. I just know this ain't Hometown. Or either of the two Dark Worlds I've seen..." She said, ruffling the front of her hair so it covered her eyes again. "If this place is dangerous, who knows what we can do...I don't have my axe, and I can't perform my magic either, given I'm not in Dark World Form..." She mumbled, looking down at her hands with an upset sigh. "Our best bet for surviving would be not getting separated. If someone attacks us, I'll try my best to defend ya, but I can't promise nothin'."
She took note of her distance quietly. She could figure as much, she wasn't the friendliest looking person. But, she made a quiet note not to hurt this one. She smiled to herself, looking around again. "Let's get a move on, yeah?" She said, starting to walk off to explore the area more. "Figure out where we are..."

“Hey, we can talk about this can’t we!?”
Sonic said as he began running through the forest accelerator faster and faster as the silver haired man followed close behind cutting down multiple tree’s in process. Sonic didn’t remember how he got to this place or where his friends were, he had bigger things to deal with, but while he was in his train of thought he tripped on a rock and stumbled to the top a rocky cliff area.
“Ow, dang it I wasn’t paying attention, hey wait where is he?” He looked around his surroundings and only saw some boulders and jagged rocks. “D-did I lose hi-.” He was swiftly cut of when was being held by the throat over the cliff. “Tell me hedgehog, are you afraid?” The silver man asked in a calm voice. “Me scared naw, besides you couldn’t beat me if you tried.” Sonic said as he kicked the man in the jaw causing him to recoil and step back making sonic fall to the forest below.

Susie surveyed the area in silence, occasionally glancing back to Bernadette sometimes. She looked at the supplies she had gathered already. Some sticks and rocks, mostly. She sighed, dropping the materials and crossing her arms. "Well, carrying that won't be too helpful now." She murmured, scratching at the back of her neck. She kept walking for a bit, trying to focus. "Man, I'd feel safer if I was in a Dark World- eh?"

She noticed her Soul appear infront of her chest, stopping. The upside-down heart shape was glowing slightly as usual, but to Susie? It felt...different. Yet familiar. "...Heh. Thats weird." She mumbled, shutting her eyes and focusing to make it vanish again. "Normally that never appears on its own." She thought. "I shouldn't think too hard on it...."

Bernadetta followed after the monster girl with trepidation. Dark World? That didn't sound familiar to Bernadetta. Could she be from another world? And it sounded like she had skills with both weapons and magic, but couldn't use them? At least that was a little comforting if Susie would try to attack her. But as Bernadetta watched Susie carefully, she noticed a small, upside-down heart-shaped thing appear in front of the monster girl before disappearing.
"A Crest?" Bernadetta said quietly. Was it even possible for creatures from other world to have Crests?

"U-um... I'm sorry for being a nuisance, but, uh... What is the Dark World? Is that where you're from?" Bernadetta asked, fidgeting nervously. Through a break in the trees, Bernadetta could see a cliff in the distance. Was that... something falling from the cliff? From this distance, Bernie couldn't quite make it out. But whatever it was, it appeared to be... blue?

Susie looked back towards her, turning to talk while still walking backwards. "Nah, I'm not from there. Darkners are though. But I'm a Lightner. I'm just your average teen from Hometown. Dark Worlds...I don't understand them, but they're like, other universes kinda? I have a whole new set of powers there. I have a weapon, new look- It's really cool, haha!- Hm?"

She looked over where Bernadetta was looking, seeing the blue figure falling as well. Her Soul flashed into appearance again, but this time, she ignored it. "That's weird." She commented. "Should we check it out?" She questioned, looking back to Bernadetta, wanting her opinion on it before acting.

Saphrax was always on the run, it could be from the way his world had treated him for being himself, from the way the other students looked at him for things out of his control, or it could be from the way he had fallen in love with his childhood best friend. Though he knew that he would never be able to be with him due to his father. It came to no surprise that he was a least a little frightened when, though not as much as he should have been, as if he was used to the more unusable things that have happened in his life.

He found himself along a river with just his backpack and wand. It helped that years on the run from an insane dark lord, allowed him to be prepared for most things. Seeing a blue shape falling off of a cliff, he pulled out his wand. "Pluma aviso!" Those words called forth a light that shown a light blue. If hit it would allow for a soft landing below. Saphrax ran to where he saw the blue blur falling.

Shulk saw the light and started running toward it. "Can't be him again," he told himself, "Can it...?"
To his surprise, it was Saphrax, whom he didn't recognize. He stayed silent as he continued looking, noticing an arena that he somehow knew about, but didn't know the name of. it looked like an arena with three floating platforms. It was there he found Sonic. "Is that--?!" he yelled as he somehow recognized the blue blur.
He suddenly had a vision of a monster attacking him from behind, turned around and struck back fiercely. Much to his surprise, the monster wasn't a monster at all - it was a dragon. "Damn!" he yelled, continuously evading the dragon's slow movements and striking at the perfect time. Soon enough, the dragon went away.
"Thank goodness..." he sighed, afterwards finding out he needed to find his friends. "Right..." he told himself, "Gotta find my friends."
He continued searching, every now and then calling out. "Reyn? Dunban? Fiora?! Anyone?!" he called out, "Riki?! Oh, damn...!"
He had to find them, or at least allies. Then he saw a strange figure floating in midair. It looked like someone who'd Reyn attack. The figure then turned around. Shulk hid behind an oversized piece of scrap metal, almost double his size. The figure then yelled: "If I find anyone there, I'll kill them!"
Shulk was suddenly pulled under the ground. He was relieved but also shocked. Who pulled him under? He was ready to find out.

Ryoma watched Shulk run off, sighing. "I guess he didn't notice me." He thought deciding to head the direction he had run anyway. He took another route though, humming to himself as he swung his racket around. But, on this route, he happened to run into the path Susie and Bernadetta had taken, spotting the two fellow teens and slowing.

"What...is that thing? I mean, I know ones a human, but...whats that dinosaur, dragon...thing, by her?" He thought to himself.
Susie turned and noticed the short tennis player, quickly getting infront of Bernadetta to shield her from a possible attack. "Who are you?!" She demanded, Ryoma putting his hands up defensively. This montser looked twice his size!- "Now, calm down, I ain't here for trouble." He stated, Susie still glaring.

The moment Shulk got out of the ground, the figure was gone. Before he got out, he'd overheard the figure saying they were looking for Cloud Strife. "Do I know Cloud...?" he asked himself quietly, still looking for his friends. Eventually, he spotted Ryoma, not knowing he'd spot two others.
"What the--?!" he yelled in shock as he spotted Susie, "That isn't... normal." Suddenly, a monster appeared in front of him, wanting to harm him. It looked like a wizard with an eggplant for a head. "So other universes collided with this one..." he told himself. After jumping right over the eggplant wizard without it knowing, he yelled, "Back Slash!" and hit it in the back. The eggplant wizard flinched, allowing Shulk to slash it continuously until finally slashing it into the air.
He finally went back to walking towards Susie, still shocked about her appearance. "Oh well..." he told himself. He continued to look for Reyn, suddenly tripping over a root. "Damn roots..." he said.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Yoshi jumped onto the platform, Luigi at it’s back. It was a race between the two plumber brothers as each took ride to a Yoshi that matched the color that both brothers wore most of the time. Goomba's brown heads were soon off in the distance in which it stuck it’s tongue out to grab the berry that lay in the bush on top of the platform. The race was brutal, the blistering sun provided no help at all. Yoshi wanted to help Luigi win but.. can’t do that when Poof! Yoshi was transported somewhere new and despite it being light it seem to stay still unsure of what to do next. Seeing that no one was around it decided to explore it’s new landscape, it ungratefully took the berry that it had stored in it's cheek and began to eat it. This was new and Yoshi didn’t know what to do.

Cloud shifted his gaze around the unusual sight that had come with the transport. Sword at hand, he gave a grumble. “What am I going to do now?” He hissed through clenched teeth. At the time of transport he had been practicing, practicing for what? Nothing he just enjoyed it swing his sword. Cloud pulled at the red ripped cape that hung at his back and nodded lowly to no one in particular. He was about to run when he noticed the green thing in the corner of his eye. He instinctively raised his sword and swung around, sword up and in a battling stance. "Oh! I-I-I-I'm sorry!" It said, jumping back. “Oh great.” Cloud mumbled as he began to turn away to find the nearest human. “Yoshi follow!” It said, jumping over to follow Cloud. He couldn’t help but sigh as they began to walk. “What a day..” He muttered, looking down to the Yoshi and nodding. “Great..”

Ryoma glanced at Shulk again, but looked back to Susie. Susie was looking at both Ryoma and Shulk, back and forth, growling softly. She couldn't fight as she was now. It was nerve-wracking for her. "You guys know where we are? And if I don't like your answer, you'll regret it..." She warned lowly.

That threat was all Ryoma needed, the boy gripping his racket. "So, you're a threat...you're probably planning on harming us all...you do have a hostage." He stated, Susie growling at him again. "Hostage?!-" Ryoma tugged at his hat. "I'll take you down." He decided.
Susie wasn't TOO scared, I mean, it seemed like a toddler sized kid was saying he'd defeat her. But, she knew she was almost powerless at the same time.

Shulk began to stand up, suddenly noticing Cloud and Yoshi. "What a day this has been..." Shulk sighed. Before he knew it, he was standing perfectly upright. "Excuse me!" he called out to Cloud, "But do you know how long we've been here?" Shulk hadn't been keeping track of the time he'd spent in this new area. He knew it'd been hours, but he didn't know how anyone'd got there. "All I know is that I've been here for hours!" he continued, waiting for a reply.

Bernadetta's eyes widened, and she flinched in surprise when Susie looked to her for confirmation on whether or not they should investigate the figure that fell into the forest.
"Eep! I-I-I don't know!" Bernadetta exclaimed. "Wh-what if it's a trap, or there's bad guys over there?"
Almost on cue, other figures suddenly appeared. Bernadetta nearly jumped out of her skin.
"AAH! Enemies are here! NOO!" Bernadetta wailed, diving out from behind Susie and into a nearby bush. The girl nervously peeked out from the bush, watching the pair carefully as she tightly gripped her bow. Sure, they seemed confused about what was happening and how they got here. But it could just be a deception, waiting to strike!

Shulk turned around in shock. He stared at Bernadetta in major confusion. "What's going on, 'cause I'm very confused," he said as he stopped staring at Bernadetta and looked at Susie. He waited for a reply. "Anyone?" he asked as he looked at Ryoma, then started looking at Cloud again, then looking at Bernadetta again. He started to think that no-one knew what was going on. "No..." he said in disbelief, "No-one knows what's going on right now?"

Ryoma looked to Shulk and shook his head, then looked back to Susie. "Stay back there Bernie, I-" Susie started, Ryoma taking a risky chance. He picked up a pretty good sized stone, hitting it towards Susie with his racket, aiming to stun her. He saw he as a threat, like those other monsters.

Susie didn't have enough time or warning to react, just turning back to face Ryoma, then getting hit directly in the head with enough force to knock her over, the monster yelping in surprised pain. Ryoma readied another projectile, aiming on defeating this...creature. He entirely believed Bernadette was scared of HER specifically.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Cloud glanced towards the people. “Actually no! I haven’t kept track!” He called back, giving a suspicious glare to them. “Do you know how long?” He asked as he approached. “Yoshi don’t know!” It said, jumping to stand in front of Cloud like a little protector. “And who are you?” He snapped at the three with little bravery. He kept a grip on his sword, ready to fight when needed to and it looked as Yoshi was ready as well. “Hours? Really..” Cloud muttered as he began to slowly back up, he held onto his sword for his life as his knuckles started turning white. “Hours. That’s odd.”

Bernadetta yelped once again as the small boy began to attack. It was actually happening.
"AHH! I knew it! It was a trap! It was all a trap!" Bernadetta exclaimed. "We're doomed! Doomed!"
In a blind panic, Bernadetta jumped out of the bushes and drew her bow. The girl began firing her bow in a panic, and although her movements were frantic and wild, the arrow she fired from her bow still flew with precision towards Ryoma. To Bernadetta, it seemed like everyone in the group was trying to kill her. Firing the arrow, Bernadetta quickly began to sprint towards the trees, wailing and yelling in a panicked frenzy the whole time.

Shulk looked at Cloud again, this time in shock. Shulk grabbed the Monado, ready to shield himself from any attack. "My name..." Shulk started to say, "...is Shulk." All of a sudden, an arrow flew right past his face. "Oh, boy..." Shulk said as he turned toward Bernadetta in shock. "Just so everyone knows, no-one is killing anyone," Shulk said as he put away the Monado, "Got that?"

Susie staggered up, hearing Shulks words. She went after Bernadetta, picking her up carefully and walking back, sighing as she did. "I'm not gonna let em hurt you. So remember the plan. Stick together." She whispered to her, then glared back down at Ryoma.

Ryoma lowered his racket, looking to Shulk. "Shulk, eh? If we're doing introductions...I'm Ryoma. Ryoma Hoshi." He greeted. Susie rubbed at where she was hit, guessing a bruise would eventually form. "I'm Susie...and this is Bernadetta." She introduced herself and Bernadetta, saving the other girls time, thinking she may be too afraid to talk. She shifted her into one arm to make holding her easier.

"Well, I still don't have answers but..." Shulk sighed, "You're probably not gonna believe me... I found someone looking for someone name Cloud." Shulk waited. "You don't believe me, do you...?" he said with a sigh, "Knew it."
All of a sudden, a sword appeared out of nowhere and nearly hit Shulk. "Ah, great..." he said before turning around, "It's... um... what the...? This usually doesn't happen..."

EPISODE TWO: Edge of the World Pt. 1
Shulk was more confused than ever. "Are you serious...?" he asked himself. He took the sword out of the ground and threw it back. "Jeez..." he said, "What a day!"

Ryoma looked around at everyone, a bit...nervous. He had already attacked someone, who seemed passive at the moment, and now everyone seemed to be at a loss. "...So, question. If we're stuck here...what's the plan?" He spoke up, looking up at everyone.

Susie shrugged, still holding her new friend[Were they friends? Maybe, Susie didn't know-] closer as she stared at Ryoma. She couldn't say she trusted him at all. It was then someone approached from the side. "Susie? Is that you?"
Susie looked over, spotting a goat-like monster coming near. "Oh, Ralsei! Hey buddy!" She greeted. "Who are these guys? Friends of yours? And where are we?" Ralsei asked. "I dunno about any of those questions. 'Cept, I know Bernie here. But we may not be "friends" yet." Susie answered, Ralsei nodding. "I see..." In any case, I'm Ralsei! Lovely to meet you all!" He greeted, Ryoma taken aback by the positive energy. "...Ryoma Hoshi." He stated his name, a bit confused.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Blue slimes with smiling faces.. giant orange dragons... even some zombies, yet strangely all of them were wearing the same torn blue clothing and had red hair.. Nothing too out of the ordinary for Julius to face during his journey, yet also nothing he couldn't handle. With the Vampire Killer out in his left hand, nothing that stood in his way was a challenge for the descendant of the legendary Belmont Bloodline.

Eventually, Julius reached a scene that some beings were gathered at - a two blonde guys, a purple-haired girl, two dinosaurs, one green, one purple, some goat in a green wizard robe and some kid in black apparel. (I do believe that was everyone.) Though he held his guard up and kept his grip tight on the Vampire Killer, Julius had walked up closer to the group, the Vampire Killer rolled up and held in his left hand, him ready to unroll it for an attack at any time. With just a glance over at everyone present, Julius could tell that they were neither Dracula's minions, nor that they knew any answers to his question. So, Julius, with the typical serious, deadpan stare had went to ask a question aloud to the group itself, addressing no one in particular.

" I assume all of you have been transported here out of nowhere as well? "

Shulk started exploring again and, before anyone else knew it, he reached an edge not very far from the group. "Um... is it possible to fall off the edge of a planet?" he asked, "'Cause I just found an edge." He came back to the group, noticing Julius. "And yes, we came out of nowhere as well." he said, "Damn, there's a lot of people I'm unfamiliar with here..." All of a sudden, another sword came out of nowhere and nearly hit Shulk. "Why does this keep happening to me...?!" he said.

Susie and Ralsei looked over at this new arrival, curious, Susie holding Bernadetta a bit closer. Needless to say, she felt like it was her sudden new duty to protect this human. This...odd, sorta cowardly human.
Ryoma turned to face Julius as well, looking up at him. "It sure seems that way. Nobody knows where or what this place is either." He went over to where Shulk was, looking over the edge carefully. "Seems like you could. I'd stay back, with your sword situation. Don't wanna get knocked off." He stated, retreating back to the group, still glancing at the edge.
"Um...based on what I've seen and heard, I may have an idea of what this situation is." Ralsei piped up, Susie looking at him. "Really? Well, spill it, man!"

"Well, hopefully, in a few hours, it'll stop." Shulk said, "I bet It will!" He knew what he was thinking.

An hour later

"Well, it stopped." Shulk noted, since no strange swords had nearly hit him in one hour, "Now what?" Suddenly, another sword nearly hit Shulk, but this time, a strange figure flew up off it. Shulk looked up. It looked like Lu Bu, but less bulky and had white hair. "I think that was deliberate..." Shulk said with minor shock.

Susie had been quiet the whole time, just keeping Bernadetta close. Ralsei was trying to get a proper explanation for where they were. "...Ralsei? How are you here? If this ain't a Dark World? I mean, on one hand, it can't be one, cuz I'm in this form. But you shouldn't exist if it isn't one, right?" She questioned. "I'm not sure..." Ralsei responded. What else could he even say...?

Ryoma looked up where Shulk was, squinting a bit. He raised his racket again, pulling a tennis ball out. "I may be able to hit 'em from here." He stated, looking up at Shulk again. "Should I try it out?"

Shulk didn't recognize anything about the figure, but he knew he wasn't trying to help them. After the figure started falling, Shulk realized that the figure was trying to kill them. "Go for it, Ryoma!" Shulk shouted, "I should've figured he'd be trying to kill us!" He jumped out of the figure's way. "NOW!!!" he shouted, ready for what was going to happen.

Ryoma nodded, tossing a steel tennis ball into the air. He suddenly felt an odd surge of power, and decided to go with it. Little did he know...it was his second ability taking effect. He jumped up and hit the ball at the target with all his force he could muster, getting knocked forcefully to the ground after he fired it off, suddenly feeling...much more drained. The ball shot up and made impact with the figure as planned though.

Shulk noticed the figure was hit, but suddenly noticed that they had landed perfectly on their feet. "What?!" Shulk yelled, shocked and enraged. The figure smirked at Shulk, right before lashing out at him. Shulk blocked the attack as fast as he could. The figure grabbed the sword that nearly hit Shulk and attempted to stab him, but Shulk easily dodged it. Power surged through his entire body. "All right!" he yelled. He ran to the figure and slashed him into the air. Finally, Shulk launched the strange figure into the distance. "He isn't coming back." Shulk noted, "For a while." Shulk was ready to rest.

Susie watched in silence, feeling...weak. She couldn't help, after all. But her focus was protecting Bernadetta now, like she promised. Until she found out how to gain some power. "I wonder what that was." She mumbled, mostly to herself.

Ralsei clapped a bit. "Wow! Real impressive Shulk! And even if it didn't go exactly to plan, nice shot Ryoma!" He said cheerfully, looking at the short boy. His smile faltered, seeing Ryoma hadn't gotten up, or really reacted since his collapse. "...Ryoma? Are you alright?" He asked, Ryoma managing to barely lift his head and nod. "Mmmm...I-I....I-I'm f...f-fine...." He said slowly, Ralsei kneeling next to him. "You sure? You look exhausted-"