• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join (ALO) Catch the Thief!

(Here's the link to the discussion! That's where you can get your character approved! https://pokecharms.com/threads/alo-a-party-forms-discussion.20919/)
"Link, start!"

Welcome to ALO, a fantasy RPG! In Legure, an underground town, lies a boy named Jekis. He and a couple of others got a quest to find this thief who's stole hundreds of things. Ruth, a NPC that looks like a 10 year old, dark skinned, shy boy, had his things stolen from it, and will assign the quest to them once the party forms. Until then, here's the intro to Jekis!

"Jekis, logged on!"

He looked around Legure to notice how beautiful it was. He never really noticed it the night before he arrived due to how tired he was. It was filled with lights! His ears twitched a bit, feeling like he noticed something, possibly an NPC, possibly a player. He ignored it for now, and just walked around...until he bumped into a player!

(Hey, everyone! Can the next person who replies to this thread be the one he knocks into? Thanks!)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Link start"
Sam, after making his character, and out his character name, spawned somewhere, he was looking around when some one bumped into him "woah, you okay?" He asked

"Y-Yeah I'm fine..." He said, slowly getting back up. A spriggan? I don't usually see those... his tail twitched, as he offered to help the guy who he just jumped into up.

Dead account

"That's good" he said in response,"hey, i'm looking for a quest to do, got any idea's?" He asked the man , "name's Lazy guy"

"I don't have any quests going on at the moment...I'm Jekis!" He said lifting up the Spriggan. "I do sense a quest...just a gut feeling." He glanced at the katana sheath on his back.

"A katana?! That's cool!"

Dead account

"Double Katana, actually" Sam said , showing the two weapons on his back "well, wanna join my party? I'm forming one right now"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Link, start!"

Lucas went onto his old account that he didn't use in a while.

"Heatwave, logged on!"

He spawned in the underground town, Legure, and saw two people talking. He walked over, Solar Slasher sheathed on his left. "Hey, are you two talking about quests?" Lucas asked. "I haven't done one in a while. By the way, my name's Heatwave!" He said, introducing himself to the Spriggan and Cait Sith.

"Jekis!" He smiled, waving at the new guy. He was happy that there were more people, even if salamanders aren't in the best relationship with cait siths.

"I sense a quest nearby, but I can't find it...ya hear?"