• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Animorphs: The Next Generation (Discussion)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I’m not sure how popular this book series is, but I know I really enjoyed it and I wanted to make an RP for it. Warning: spoilers await those who continue, so if you haven’t read the series, then don’t keep reading. Finish the last book, then read the rest of this.

This story takes place after the demise of Visser Three. We’re speculating here that Jake, Marco, Tobias, Ax, Menderash, and anyone else I missed were unsuccessful in ramming the Blade ship and accidentally jumped to Z-Space. They headed back to Earth, unable to relocate the Blade ship as fairly old people. They married, had kids. You are one of those kids.

However, there are unknown side effects of being the kid of someone who has been treated with the morphing technology. So be wary; you may be the first to discover those side effects.

Your mission: snag a Yeerk ship with the help of the other kids of the other living Animorphs and destroy the Blade ship. Kill The One.

Oh, and also: Try not to die in the process.

Heroes:
Jake “the Yeerk-Killer”
“Saint” Cassie
Marco. Just Marco.
Tobias the “Bird-Boy“
Menderash: former Andalite, human nothlit
Aximilli’s unknown kid (Andalite)-taken by me
Erek the Chee

Villains:
Tom
Visser Three’s unknown kid

Anyone I may have missed?

Name:
Species (human, Andalite, Yeerk, Kelbrid, Chee):
Height:
Weight:
Ethnicity (Race, if human, otherwise put N/A):
Parent:
Appearance:
Personality:
Side Effect(s) received throughout the story:

I won’t be posting my character yet, because I don’t have time, but I will later. As for rules, just follow Pokecharms rules to a T. I will be posting the RP thread once people start signing up.

And oh, yeah. Rachel died in the last book. I was so sad I cried. Anyways. That’s why she’s not in the parents section.

FYI: Kelbrids appearance was never mentioned, so if you want to be a Kelbrid, make up what they look like.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
My character:

Name: Anigayle-Shamtul-Esgarrouth (Gayle)
Sexuality: Straight
Species (human, Andalite, Yeerk, Kelbrid): Andalite
Height: (from hooves to stalk eyes) About 5’6”
Weight: 120 lbs.
Ethnicity (Race, if human, otherwise put N/A): N/A
Parent: Aximilli-Esgarrouth-Isthill
Appearance: Her fur has more of a purplish hue, but otherwise, just a normal Andalite. Her tail blade is slightly larger than normal.
Personality: Like her father, a total tech geek. Also has an unexplainable bloodthirsty streak. Saracastic and one of the only Andalites with a sense of humor. Is respectful and deferential to those she deems worthy, otherwise she will make it her mission in life to ruin theirs. Does not have a human morph.
Side Effect(s) received throughout the story: An extremely well-developed knowledge on humans, and able to morph without being treated with the technology. Gets visions accompanied by intense flashes of pain in her head. A strangely good sense of balance on two legs.