• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Any Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 players! -Elite 4-

I have pokemon at level 60, but i don't know if i'm ready to challenge them yet.
Here they are:
Cobalion Lvl 60
Thunderwave
Retaliate
Iron Head
Sacred sword

Terrakion Lvl 60
Bulldoze
Retaliate
Rock Slide
Sacred Sword

Virizion Lvl 60
Energy Ball
Retaliate
Giga Drain
Sacred Sword

Samurott Lvl 55
Water Fall
Surf
Aqua Tail
Cut

Drifblim Level 50
Fly
Thunderbolt
Hex
Swallow
This is basically my team for battling the elite 4,
do you think i'm ready? If not, give me a few tips..
Please!

Cobalion
-Retaliate is not that good. You're better off with something more reliable, like Earthquake, for instance.
-Thunder Wave is...okay, but you'd probably be better off running another damaging move. It's in-game, and coverage is a lot more useful than support.

Terrakion
-Again, replace Retaliate. Terrakion can reliably run Swords Dance to make sweeping through the E4 a breeze. Or coverage. Either really works.

Virizion
-Once more, swap out Retaliate.
-You don't really need both Energy Ball and Giga Drain. I'd take your preference here.

Samurott
-Just pick one Water move.
-You can drop Cut onto a far lesser 'mon and free up room.
-But no really, you really need to put some actual coverage on here. Ice Beam is great and it will really help against the Champion.

Drifblim
-Swallow isn't going to do anything for you if you don't have Stockpile.
-Hex is okay, but you don't have reliable status setup for it. Will-o-wisp can help you with that. Shadow Ball makes a good Ghost alternative.

Misc
-You only have 5 pokemon. While that doesn't really matter much, THREE of them are also Fighting, and there's both Ghost and Fighting E4 members, and Drifblim alone at level 50 won't really cut it here as you otherwise lack any reliable method of dealing with them.
-Investing in a good Dark type or something powerful that can learn a Dark move will help tremendously as half of the Elite 4 is weak to Dark.
-I'd honestly just try to switch up your team to something more diverse and give their movesets some diversity too, otherwise you're in for a long and boring time at the Pokemon League.

I entirely agree with what Shocari stated. With me, I went into the Elite Four with -
Gigalith - Lv 60
Smack Down Rock Slide
Earthquake Iron Head

Ampharos - Lv 60
Strength Confuse Ray
ThunderPunch Thunderbolt

Unfezant - Lv 61
Fly Detect
Swagger Quick Attack

Leavanny - Lv 61
Slash Protect
X-Scissor Leaf Storm

Krookodile - Lv 62
Stone Edge Outrage
Earthquake Crunch

Emboar - Lv 64
Flare Blitz Wild Charge
Earthquake Scald
When it comes to challenging the Elite Four, and after them the Champion, it's best to have a variety of Pokemon on your team that has a wide range of coverage for any situation you might encounter. (Also bring plenty of Revives and Full Restores. Wouldn't hurt to carry a few Ethers and/or Elixirs either.)

(About 5 minutes after I posted this comment, I saw the time-gap between my comment and the last comment. If you have already beaten them, my bad, I wasn't paying attention before I posted this.)