• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Anyone Looking for Starters?

Though Pokémon Bank & Pokétransporter are now being delayed, I did manage to get my hands on a few old gen starters through GTS & Wonder Trade, & I'll be more than happy to breed any of these pokémon if anyone wants them:
  • Chikorita
  • Piplup
  • Chimchar
I can also breed Charmander, Torchic, & the Kalos starters (with Chespin & Froakie having their hidden abilities) as well. Reply back if interested

Update: I can now breed the following starters as well
  • Cyndaquil
  • Snivy
  • Tepig
  • Turtwig

Last edited:

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I have all the starters if any of you so desire to have one.

2) Do not hijack another person's trade thread. This means offering and sorting out trades with people that are not the owner of the thread. Keep all of your trade requests to your own thread and post offers to the thread owners only.

Read the board rules next time HeirophantGreen and have a nice warning.

Would it be possible to get two Chikoritas off of you? One female and one male? :3 I have some pokemon with hidden abilities that I can breed for you in return if you'd like?

Though Pokémon Bank & Pokétransporter are now being delayed, I did manage to get my hands on a few old gen starters through GTS & Wonder Trade, & I'll be more than happy to breed any of these pokémon if anyone wants them:
  • Chikorita
  • Piplup
  • Chimchar
I can also breed Charmander, Torchic, & the Kalos starters (with Chespin & Froakie having their hidden abilities) as well. Reply back if interested

Update: I can now breed the following starters as well
  • Cyndaquil
  • Snivy
  • Tepig
  • Turtwig
I would love a cyndaquil please regular one would be nice but I only have a froakie I can trade sine I just started my Y file.

I would love a cyndaquil please regular one would be nice but I only have a froakie I can trade sine I just started my Y file.
Unless you absolutely want to trade your Froakie, I'll give this to you as a freebie since you're just starting your game ;). Just catch a Bunnelby or something & we'll call it even

Last edited:
When are you available and I just didn't want to get it for free wanted to be fair in all honesty
I'll be available today from 5:00-6:00 pm

Well, right now the only thing I'm looking for is a Whismur egg with its Hidden Ability Rattled & the move Disarming Voice. Unless you do want to try and get that, I'll trade you for a Froakie if that will make you feel better

Last edited: