• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets just say that I have a Leg/Myt Pkmn AU somewhere in dA (But I didnt finished about making the OCs) and then I wondered "does PokeCharm accept Leg/Myt OCs?". And also I wont use them as I am a trainer, I use them as I am the Legendary, "meanwlile in a place where only Leg/Myt Pokemons live..."

So, do you guys accept any Leg/Myt OCs?

(Btw "Leg" is short for "Legendary" and "Myt" is short for "Mythical")

Last edited:
I'm not a staff member but typically in RPs, you need a staff member's (normally Stellarwind's) approval to even encounter legendaries, so I'd say it's a no.

Well I wont make them overpowered atleast but Im also probably fine if they say no

Below are quotes the Pokemon RP rules posted by @StellarWind Elsydeon. It states how the presence of Legendary Pokemon is regulated and must be authorized by a moderator. So like it says in the rule, to have that OC you would need to send a PM to Stellarwind Elsydeon with the charcater and the information, and Stellar would decide it's fate. And you said OCs, implying there is more than one. So there might not be all accepted and if it is a Pokemon OC, I personally don't see it getting accepted for balancing reasons.
Legendary Pokémon are "Legendary" for a reason - they are exceedingly rare, quite elusive and often phenomenally powerful. Not all legendaries are alike - they vary in rarity (ranging from exceedingly rare to, in a few rare occasion, singular beings) and strength (ranging from more powerful than average to having nearly god-like powers) - but be that as it may, they are certainly not creatures that the average person would encounter without a very valid, good and well-thought-out reason.

Therefore, the presence of Legendary Pokémon here is heavily regulated and must be authorized by one of the PRP moderators - this goes for owning, befriending or even having a wild Legendary appear in a storyline. We'd prefer to keep the involvement of Legendary Pokémon to a minimum, but if you absolutely MUST have them in your plot, here is what to do.

There are three types of legendary interactions in RP: Encounter, Bonding and Capture/Ownership. These form a three-tier system according to which Legendary Pokémon are classified in terms of what can and cannot be done with them.
A number of Legendary Pokémon have been confirmed in multiple forms of canon as being parts of a species (rather than one-off individuals). Similarily, multiple forms of canon confirm that some (weaker) legendaries can be defeated - and indeed, Legendary Pokémon have been shown to be parts of the teams of some particularly remarkable trainers (such as the Pyramid King Brandon). Therefore - it should make sense that some Legendary Pokémon can be captured.

However, capture and ownership of a legend is no easy feat, nor is it to be taken lightly. Your characters are allowed up to ONE Legendary Pokémon each for obvious balance related concerns - and legendaries must be earned. To get permission to capture a legendary, contact @StellarWind Elsydeon with your request, complete with an up-to-date character bio, as you would with a Bonding situation. However, note that for a capture situation the character must be a very good trainer that has been doing this for a while - and you must be able to prove it.

If you are a good and trusted RPer, mature enough and meeting a certain standard of quality - and assuming your character is deemed good enough to handle a legendary - you will be tentatively approved to capture a legendary. Once you receive permission, you must detail the capture of the legendary. This can be done in the form of an RP or a fan-fic - but in any case, it must be submitted to our approval. The capture must be sufficiently difficult and convincing - and if we deem it so - congratulations, your character has captured a Legendary Pokémon.

Bear in mind that with great power comes great responsibility. You may use your Legendary in RPs that you have created - but if you intend to involve a character who has a Legendary in another person's RP, ask for the thread creator's permission. Needless to say, we will put a certain limit on the amount of Legendaries owned - can't have the entire universe run around with a Darkrai or something, now, can we?

I hope this helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.