• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Black & White FCs for Member Profiles

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Disclaimer: This thread is for registered Organised Play members only. It is not a dump for random people to post their friend codes. If you're not a member, don't post here. Thanks.

Since we'll be having our first B/W tourney this weekend, we might as well collect some FCs now so people can register them in advance if they feel like it. So share your Black or White FC here and I'll edit them into the profiles list.

As mentioned in a previous topic, I'm reorganizing the profiles to display everyone's main FCs separate from their secondary FCs. If you haven't done so already, please review your Organised Play profile now and let me know if any of the FCs listed for you are either not used anymore or not your main game. I'd like as few choices listed as possible so that our profiles are more handy to use.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Pokemon White: 3568-0725-2321

Even though I don't think I'll be able to make the tourney, I may as well post this here. I'll go and edit my Wiki profile too~

My White FC: 0776 3573 0103

Also can you delete my heartgold fc? i started a new game and im not using it for battles or trades anymore thanks.