• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

S/M/US/UM Bo Aries (Trades & Giveaways)

Bo Aries (Trades & Giveaways)
I host lots of giveaways and always looking to trade!
Here I'll post what I'm currently giving away and/or looking for.

Bo%2BAries%2BTrades%2B%2526%2BGiveaways.jpg

♥ Unown Giveaway ♥

I'll be passing out Unown over the GTS.

All you have to do to get one is deposit a Scatterbug into the GTS asking for a Level 91-100 Unown!
Change your message to #BoAries, and just wait for the trade! :)

Their details are below! The letters are random though. Getting rid of the extras.

Note: These were originally caught, but were powersaved (hacked) and cloned for the giveaway.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Overview:
"When alone, nothing happens. However, if there are two or more, an odd power is said to emerge."

The odd power that emerges is the ability to spell something out in 6 spaces using a whole team of Unown. Have yourself a few giggles spelling out stuff, such as "YOUWIN" or "ILOSE!"; just keep it PG-13. This is a children's game, after all.
When Unown is alone, nothing happens.

___________________________________________________________________________________

For Reasons Unown

Ball: Premier Ball
Level: 100
Move 1: Hidden Power Psychic
Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 Special Attack / 4 Special Defense / 252 Speed

Moves:
With a STAB boost and a Choice Specs boost, Unown can at best 2HKO all non-Life Orb variants of Poliwrath with Hidden Power Psychic. At best, it inspires fear in the mighty Kakuna. Why are you using this again?

Set Details:
Choice Specs is the item because Unown has only one possible move, so the drawback of being locked into a move means nothing. More importantly, the item brings a nice pop of color to Unown's drab black and white color scheme. Investing in Unown's Special Attack and Speed will allow it to do the most damage possible before it is taken out, which still won't be much.

Usage Tips:
The reason why you are using Unown is unknown.

Team Options:
Use a better Pokemon, and then build a team around it.

Other Options:
Any other Hidden Power type. None of them do much damage, though. Unown can try on other items for cosmetic purposes, but no item will make a difference. Assault Vest makes Unown look buff, Focus Sash makes Unown look fierce, and Choice Scarf is simply fabulous-looking on any Pokemon!

Checks and Counters:
All Fully Evolved Pokemon: Because it is so slow and weak, most fully evolved Pokemon will have little trouble taking a hit and taking Unown out. Many NFE Pokemon also threaten Unown, due to its terrible bulk and Eviolite enhancing their bulk. If a Pokemon is weak to Hidden Power, it will likely still be able to revenge kill Unown. Use Unown for a good laugh, or use something else.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, are these Unown hacked or cloned? The reason I ask is because of this section in the WiFi board rules:
4) All hacked, cloned, or modified Pokémon (through any means except in-game) must be declared as such when offering them for trade.