• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Breeders needed! (If you breed Starmie/Breloom......)

Do you think either of those pokemon would be inadequate for competitive battling?

• Yeah, ditch the Breloom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, ditch the Starmie.

• Yeah, they both stink

• I honestly don't care

• Total voters
So, I am undergoing MAJOR team constructions atm. Replacing 1/3 of my team! After much, MUCH thought (as in 1-2 hours staring at Smogon, comparing stats) I have decided these two pokemon to be Breloom and Starmie! BUT..... I am the most unlucky pokemon trainer in the world. I found a shiny abra once who teleported away. Anyway, I need help finding two pokemon: BRELOOM and STARMIE. But theres a catch. These two pokemon will be for COMPETITIVE BATTLING, and any old one just won't due. So, I've enlisted help of traders and breeders...... like you! Here are the pokemon I need:

1. Either a Quick Feet Shroomish, or a Technician Breloom. Has to be Jolly.

2. An Analytic Starmie or Staryu. Must be Timid.

I do not care about gender, level, movepool, Ivs, or evs. Anyways, I am offering good pokemon in return (by good I mean some spitbacks I have.)

You can choose between: Gible, Jolly HA. Chimchar, Jolly HA. Eevee, Modest HA. Sableye, Calm HA. Chespin, Impish HA. These pokemon have, like, 2iv minimum, 5iv maximum. Differentiation on gender. Just reply saying A: What pokemon you have to trade, B: What pokemon you want in return. Thank you guys so much, this will drasticlly help my Comp. OU Team. (P.S: Only UU pokemon on my OU team is Goodra. Jut try getting a Moonblast/Draco Meteor past it.)

Ive tried both Smogon and Nugget Bridge, and gotten nothing. Please help me Pokecharms, you're my only hope!
-GooeyGoodra #JoinTheGoodraArmy

Hello I may Help you i been playing all through out the gba games to omega Ruby so i can help you breed,But one thing,if you want competitive you need reall good ivs so i can breed you a 4-6ivs starmie and make it a very good competitive Starmie.But all i want in return is the Chimchar, i dont care if it dosent have good ivs i can just breed it to.Or i can get you a shiny competitive Starmie for infername and chespin