• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join cabin in the woods discussion

In the rocky mountains is a two story cabin owned by the Collin family.
Eighteen year old David Collin plans to bring nine friends to the cabin for one last hurrah until they all go their separate ways for college and the rest of their lives. unkown to them is that some of them might not make it back alive.

Think of this like Until Dawn.
Rules
Fallow the rules as stated by the admins.
Be respectful of everyone
This is going to be Horror based. So make it as Clichéd as possible
Every character can die but, at the same time everyone can make it out alive.
Character Sheet
Name: (Obvious)
Sex: (Male, Female, Trans)
Age: ( between 18-19 they are high school graduates after all)
Appearance ( Skin hair, eye collar, and clothing)
After The RP Starts
Relationship with others ( Like stated earlier these ten people are friends or decent acquaintances with each other.)
My Character
Name: David Collin
Sex: Male
Age 18
Appearance ( caucasian, Brown hair that goes down to his ears, Hazle eyes. He wears a white T shirt and a pair of black jeans.
Relationship with others TBA

Three more things
1. this RP won't start until enough characters are in
2. Anyone who makes a character sheet will be in
3. currently allowing seven other people

Last edited:
Saw this, decided that my horror story skills needed some work, and decided to try it out.
Name: Ashley
Sex: Female
Appearance ( Skin hair, eye collar, and clothing) Ashley is white, with curly red hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail, and blue eyes. She wears a blue hoodie over a darker blue tee shirt, blue jeans and blue sneakers. Ashley also has a blue backpack with survival gear in it.
Relationship with others: TBA, I need to know what the "Others" are like first.

Name: Kathleen
Sex: Female
Appearance: white, short brown hair that covers her blue eyes. Has a black/brown laptop bag with some notebooks and always carries a pocket knife.