• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Camp Half-Blood

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
On Long Island, there is a summer camp. This summer camp will or will not be yours based on your parents. In the camp, there are 13 cabins: 12 smaller cabins form a horse-shoe shape, while the bigger cabin is by itself. And then, in the garden, there are lots of strawberries.
That's when this camp stops being normal.
Unless it is wanted to, it never rains nor snows. There is a dragon near a tree it the opening of the camp. Nyads, Naiads, and Satyrs roam freely. The camp director is Dionysis, and a centaur, Chiron, does a lot of important stuff. And last but not least, the only campers who can camp are demigods.
(wanna join? go to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians RolePlay discussion.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As was usual for Leonidas, he did not spend much time sleeping as he did glued to the night sky. For as he did need sleep, he only slept early as to still catch glimpses of the stars above while the morning sun rose again to bring the day. Leonidas was disappointed to see the stars start fading away into the morning sky, getting a last glimpse at the moon before it, too, faded into the dawn of the new day.

Leonidas had gone on his way as soon as the stars went, deciding to take a stroll around the camp and catch the morning sun in his eyes to wake himself up. Soon as he opened the door, the sunlight blasted him in the face, causing him to recoil and raise an arm in front of his eyes for a moment as they adjusted themselves to the outside light. After the moment was over and his eyes had adjusted to the light, Leonidas went on his stroll through the camp, wondering if anyone else was out at this time.. @Cmeriwether @Void_Nugget @Psymallard @=Nightshade= (Just gonna tag you guys in case you missed the RP thread.)

Thea had been up testing her Pyrokinesis, she had been outside of the Aphrodite Cabin, far enough away that she had no chance of catching a cabin on fire. She kept at her training, when a young man wandered Into the area, she nearly threw the fire at him.

"Oops, sorry about that." Thea spoke up after nearly throwing a fire ball at him, "My name is Thea Mare."

@DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ilios sat on the roof of the Apollo cabin looking around at everyone as they walked around, as he sat there a few of his half siblings called up to him to help them out with some stuff that would work quicker with his Photokinesis as he was the only current child of Apollo with this ability as it was extremely rare. He assisted with super charging some solar cells to provide so quick power as well as assisting in the grow of some plants by redirecting the sun light. Once he had finished helping he made his way towards the archery range with Apollyon strapped to his back as he intended to do a bit of shooting as he walked by the Aphrodite Cabin he got flirty remarks from a pair of daughters of Aphrodite who had on several occasions since he arrived here 9 years ago found ways to try and date him they were both a year younger than he was and he had even given in when they were 16 and dated one of them but that had just made things worse as other Aphrodite chicks decided they wanted a piece of him. He ducked down to pass with out further harassment until he spotted Leonidas and Thea a fair distance from the Aphrodite Cabin. He decided to call out "hey guys".
@DevVoid @Cmeriwether

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Of course, at that time of morning, Harold was not in bed. No. He'd gone to the "Arts and Crafts" to do some smithing. He was currently working on creating gorgeus, yet sturdy, elaborate, yet very protective, suits of Celestial bronze. Soon, he decided to go back to his cabin, to rest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once Arthur got up, he dressed, grabbed his baton and stuck it in his pocket. He headed to the lake, hoping for some interested faun or flora to keep him busy while he classified it. However, when he got there, he got very comfortable and fell asleep. Who knew what piece of insight he would receive, as any half-blood who drempt did: none of their dreams were just dreams.

Edward woke up shortly after everyone else so far had gotten out, and realized he should check on the Garden. He transformed into a cheetah to get there as fast as possible. He got to the garden and changed back into a person looking at the Strawberries, he pulls out his flask, which starts filling up with Diet Coke for some reason, as long as he had been here, it had done that. He took a drink and then made sure the Strawberries were ripe for picking. After that he transformed into a cheetah again to get to the Aphrodite Cabin, passing some of the daughters of Aphrodite, of whom the newer arrivals were a bit startled of a cheetah running at max speed. He passed the Aphrodite Cabin and transformed into a bear in an attempt to stop his speed. He stopped just short of the group, and transformed into a person.

"Sorry Illios, Thea, Leon." Edward called out, "Passed the Aphrodite Cabin on the way here, startled a bunch of them."

@DevVoid @Void_Nugget

DevVoid

On his stroll through the Camp, Leonidas gave a look to the other cabins. Sure seemed like people were out and about already, if not awake and in their cabin. To the few people waving to him as a greeting, he waved back as a kind gesture. He appreciated that, so far, none approached to talk to him - this little stroll was nice enough on his lonesome, he was sure to run into someone else sooner or later.

Well, that thought rung true very quickly as Leonidas heard the sizzling and crackling of fire, turning at the sound to see a girl nearly throw a fireball at him. Immediately, as a sort of reflex to protect himself from potential further blazing projectiles flying his way, Leonidas shouted out one of his forms, his rune adapting to its form and briefly emitting a light-blue energy that enveloped Leonidas for a moment.

" VIRGO! "

The rune of his forehead changing shape into that of the Virgo sign and lighting up with the same energy that enveloped him, Leonidas looked to where the fire came from - seemed like it was an accident from a fellow camper training on their skills. Leonidas sighed, but kept his Virgo form up. Who knows what other accidents might happen? Though the camper was quick to apologize, Leonidas just raised a hand to wave the apology off. " No need to apologize, it's not like you actually went to throw it at me. Please to make the acquaintance. My name is Leonidas Sympan. "

Seemed like some more people joined the conversation. A boy that Leon swore he saw a few times before, but couldn't really get the name of. And then there was.. a bear. Running at full force at them. Leon took a moment to register what is happening, though he didn't have to comment anything as the bear turned out to just be a morphed camper. Leonidas just nodded to the two, a slight smirk casting on his face. Leon turned to Edward, speaking up.

" I can't believe the Aphrodite Campers are giving you so much trouble you have to morph into an animal to get past them. I just merely smile and wave to them and go on my way. They usually get the message. Usually. Ironically, if they don't, I have to rely on Virgo here to not get enchanted by their charms. " Leon laughed a bit, moving a few strains of his hair away to show that he was currently in his Virgo Form.
@Cmeriwether @Void_Nugget

"It wasn't them, I had to check on the Strawberries, and then came down here to see what was going on as I nearly trampled you, startling them on my way here, I usually come out here to keep me from using my madness powers or Transformation into some sort of animals on the daughters of Aphrodite, no offense Thea." Edward explained to Leon, "I don't have constellations to help me, though."

Edward knew that Thea was not like other daughters of Aphrodite, but he had snagged a few of the Strawberries that he had checked on for the entire camp, and his father was the Director.

"I snagged a few Strawberries from the garden, I was tending to it on my way here."

Thea had looked up at Edward, who moments before, was a Bear. She had realized that he was in the garden earlier, and passed Aphrodite Cabin on the way here.

"I'll deal with that later, I may Curse them myself." Thea spoke up, looking over the the males who had to deal with her half-sisters.

@DevVoid @Void_Nugget
---------

Leah Yorgos was doing what a daughter of Ares would normally do, which was weapons training and preparation for war. She was not far from the Athena Cabin, where she was training. She had heard a scream from the Aphrodite Cabin but thought nothing about it. She then was thinking how she could get some armor made, but any ideas she had were bad, her father and the God of the Forge did not get along. As such, she was figuring out how to get armor eventually. She looked around and the spear transformed into a Claymore and she started swinging it to get the feel of a two handed sword.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aspen emerged from the nearby woods, panting. She had been out since… the whole night, actually; she preferred sleeping in trees than sleeping in the Hermes cabin, so she often snuck out for late-night training. Leaves, twigs, and loose golden feathers were still caught in her tangled mane of purple-black hair, and there were new scratch marks on her body. Vibrant gold wings were visibly folded around her shoulders, attaching to her lower back just under the hem of her shirt. She flexed her left hand, trying to relieve some of the tension around the thin gold band on her middle finger, the weapon she had been training with.

The daughter of Nike noticed a boy sleeping by the lake, which was near the edge of the woods she had just emerged from. As far as Aspen could remember she had several teasing nicknames for him, including but not limited to “my liege,” “Pendragon,” and “‘King’ Arthur” (air quotes 100% included). Noticing a nearby crow looking at her, Aspen held out a finger and whistled, and the bird fluttered over to land on her hand. With an almost imperceptible smirk, she whispered to the bird before boosting it off her hand. The crow flew over to the sleeping Arthur, landed right next to his head… and gave a rather obnoxious SQUAWK!

Aspen stifled a laugh and waited to see what would happen.
(@GreninjaRonin09)

- - -

Lukas was in a tree.

Luke could not completely remember exactly why he was in the tree.

He was pretty sure it was because he needed some bark or branch or something for his newest invention… but he wasn’t quite sure exactly what he needed or why. The fact that he had fallen asleep in the tree an hour or so ago might be slightly attributed to that.

Luke sighed to himself. “Vivlio, do you know what I came up here for?” His notebook hovered in front of him for a moment before flipping to a page that had a seemingly random arrangement of the words “yes” and “no” before its attached pen uncapped itself and wrote another “no” under the last. Luke sighed again. “I figured… oh, well. Maybe after some breakfast I’ll remember…” He had a far-off look in his eyes, completely lost in thought again, as he slid down the tree’s trunk and began walking in a randomly selected direction, notebook hovering close behind.

Last edited:
Leah had been training for hours, and when she realized her endurance had run out, she lost grip on her sword and it went flying, she went after it as it flew and flew, due to her strength, and flew past a boy about her age (@=Nightshade= ) then through a nearby small tree. The sword landed in the side of a larger tree. She had ran as best as she could after her magic sword, but her energy had been running low. She gave the kid a look that meant she was not messing around.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Good mornin', camp."
Georgy stood in the doorway of Cabin del Hermes, combing his hair back with his foldable steel comb. He'd taken pretty long to get ready for the day; hair like his didn't happen without a bunch of careful maintenance. He folded his comb and shoved it in his pocket, and went for a stroll. He was a fairly new addition to the camp, only being here for a couple days, so he didn't know a whole bunch about anyone yet. His aimless wandering was cut short as a scene unfolded right in front of his eyes. A big sword flew threw a tree, almost cutting someone in half on the way. He also noticed the death glare the little girl that threw the sword gave the kid she almost just killed. Georgy strut forwards. "Watch where ya throw ya toys, kid. Growin up playin baseball, I hadta learn that the hard way." He grinned, this kid was amusing in the way he'd never seen someone her age so serious.
@Cmeriwether @=Nightshade=

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ilios had decided to mostly listen to the conversation being had, "It isn't too bad to be honest, those girls aren't exactly hurting me, he said with a small smile that showed of his pearly white teeth that with the aid of his photokinesis seemed to sparkle. His smile quickly faded as he spotted a certain child of Aphrodite coming towards him "oh god my ex" he muttered before saluting to the small group and then swiftly making a break for it, only to be hunted down by the girl, who swiftly tackled him to the ground "ah hello Rebecca, fancy seeing you here" he said politely which only rewarded him a swift arm twist "ok ok ok, before you break my arm what do you want" Ilios said through multiple winces, Rebecca smiled "well first Ilios sweetheart you need to admit they I'm a better fighter than you and then second me and some of the Aphrodite cabin were going to go to the lake for a bit and your going to accompany us" she said matter of factly, Ilios nodded slowly "ok so you may or may not be better at hand to hand combat than me Rebecca and do I really have a choice about coming with you, last time I refused you charmed me and turned me into your personal tan bed" he said getting up slowly as he was let go only to be swarmed by Rebecca friends a practically carried off to the Lake with Rebecca following behind with a smug expression on her face. Once the lake was reached Ilios was promptly thrown in "oh come on" he said wiping water from his eyes as the Aphrodite girls revealed they were wearing swim suits and jumped into the lake themselves. As was his nature Ilios eventually chilled out and started to mess around splashing the girls casually "how long do I have to be hear Rebecca" he called out to the only girl yet to join him, she smiled and shrugged "until I decide to let you leave" she laughed as Ilios rolled his eyes.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Caesar had awoken in the Apollo cabin.
Lots of things were already happening outside, and he was probably one of the last campers to wake up.
Once he exited the cabin, it was pretty busy around already.

He had lots of instruments around the place, but the Harp was the most important instrument he had. He took it with him at all times, and would never let it go.

Sometimes, In Caesar's dreams, he always has short premonitions about people's whereabouts and what they would do the next morning, This day was the same like in his dream. normally he'd get one, maybe two premonitions of something to happen, This time, He got one. He didn't see the face, but he does know where they'll be. At the lake.

He walked over to see what would be there, only finding his half-brother, along with his ex.

DevVoid

Well, those moments were certainly something. One of the two people who joined the conversation was just tackled and abducted by a group of girls, which Leon presumed were just more offspring of Aphrodite. By this moment, Leon had already silently switched out of his Virgo form, thinking on where to go next. Leonidas thought.. why not take a dive in the lake? Taking a swim on a summer morning was always a great idea, after all. Leon turned back to the group, raising an arm to wave goodbye.

" Well, I'll be heading off for a swim. After all, what better way to spend the morning time in the summer than to take a dive in the lake, eh? See you two around! "

Leon spoke up, before turning around and shouting out another one of his Zodiac Forms, now that 10 seconds have long passed.

" PISCES! "

With those words, the former human-looking Leon became a fish person, complete with webbing between his fingers and toes and even gills. With his Pisces Form having completed its transformation, Leonidas walked on through the grass with his webbed feet, off to head to the lake for a dive. Though he really did not care for it, surely a fish person walking through the camp probably had to attract some attention - if only some strange looks.

=Nightshade=

Lukas started like a deer in headlights, jolted out of his reverie. He began reaching for the small knife at his hip, one that he himself had created—before realizing he wasn’t in any immediate danger and it had been an honest mistake. He caught the Ares girl’s cold, hard gaze for a moment before shuddering and glancing somewhere off to her right. He didn’t understand the children of Ares; sure it was good to be prepared but it was totally illogical to be training for combat every free waking minute.

An older camper that Luke didn’t know the name of strutted in, mildly chastising the Ares girl, and the boy stood by, feeling a little awkward, leftover adrenaline still in his body. He leaned back a little to get a better view of the large sword and the two trees it had consecutively struck. It split the pine tree but got stuck in the oak, he noted. I suppose it makes sense because pine is a softwood tree whereas oak is hardwood, so it would have been harder to split regardless… plus going through the young pine must’ve killed some of its momentum… I wonder how much it weighs? Judging by its size and position…

Luke motioned to his hovering notebook to begin writing his findings down; he had done several such studies prior to crafting his knife to find the perfect balance point of a blade, but never with a sword as large as the one that had nearly turned him into a shish kebab—mostly because they were all so heavy, and his average-nine-year-old frame couldn’t carry them. Maybe with this tidbit of new knowledge he could draw up a diagram of a well-balanced claymore as opposed to a dagger or saber for another person from the Hephaestus cabin to try smelting.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Arthur awoke, jumped, and fell into the lake in a matter of seconds. Soaked, he pulled himself out of the lake, looking for whoever must have told the bird to do that; no way it did that on its own. The person closest to him was the Nike kid, whose name was; Aspen, he remembered. He stood up and walked over to her. He said," Aspen! You should not awake sleeping people here! I know your new, so you may not know, but let me tell you something: half-bloods have somewhat prophetic dreams. This seems to work even better at Camp Half-Blood, and a lot of the time it leads to quests. Adventures to save people. And with-" He paused, as if thinking better of his next sentence. Then, he walked away, towards the sword training arena, mumbling about train and think, perfect and realize, slice andfiguring stuff out.

Cora's eyes opened.... she let a loud yawn open, covering her mouth. What time was it? She often stayed up very late, so she wasn't surprised when her alarm clock read "10:45". It was an offered commodity of the small cabin, but she never used it, obviously. She could feel her hair messed up from her beauty sleep, and quickly ran to a mirror to fix it. She needed to keep up her appearance after all.

Cora made her way out of the cabin, nearby the lake. What a beauty! Walking closer, she noticed a couple of oddities - the Aphrodite girls shudder seemed to have kidnapped a person, an absolutely drenched, poor soul mucking his way about out of the water, and... is that Undyne? Well, I'm sure this isn't odd for this bonkers camp. Cora had only been sent here yesterday, still bewildered at every little detail. She found it easy to adapt to the lifestyle here, but hard to reach out to new people. Surely the soaked kid would be easy to strike a conversation with. Cora followed after him to the sword training area. "Hey there!" she beamed. "What happened back at the lake? You look like you're in a state..." @GreninjaRonin09

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Arthur heard some one yell at him. His hand slipped to his baton, just in case, and he whipped around. He relaxed a little. It was one of the really new campers, only been here since yesterday, July 16th. He sighed. He had no idea what her name was, because unlike in the past, the new campers didn't really get introduced. He replied," I fell asleep. Then the Nike child Aspen told a bird to wake me up. After that I woke up, jumped, and fell in the water. Now I am going to blow some steam by practicing with my sword. You wanna come with?" Of course, he left out the part about him getting an important hint towards; something, and how he really just needed to think. He did think, though, it would be good to make some friends...
@Your-Friday-Filet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martha came out of the Hermes cabin. Behind the mask, she was looking carefully at everyone. Then she saw a younger boy, no older than 14, and he was thinking on a dream he had had. Startled, she looked again at the dream, then silently cursed to herself. The boy knew there was a spy for- Him, here. And he knew what to look for. She grasped at a small necklace with a scythe charm. She would have to hide this, some place he wouldn't look. Somewhere not on her person.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ilios spotted Caesar and waved to him "Hey Caesar" he managed to say before being pulled down again "ah Rebecca control your underlings" he cried out to which Rebecca nodded and told the girls to go bother someone else for a bit. Ilios straightened himself and swam to the shore where Rebecca was located, directing the sun at himself to dry quicker before letting it dissipate "Ok Rebecca I'll see you later, I'm gonna go say hi to Caesar. He then promptly jogged off and waved to Caesar "Hey bro, what brings you here to the lovely lake where I almost got drowned by beautiful women" he said in a way where you couldn't tell if he was happy or annoyed.
@| Korutesu |

Cora chuckled at 'Nike child', assuming it was some god. "Er... I don't have a sword." She stated bluntly. "I'll just watch you 'blow off some steam', I still need to learn the ropes of this camp, after all." She went up to walk side-by-side with Arthur. "The name's Cora Nettleship, what's yours?" Cora tried to be as polite and well-mannered as possible to not come off as annoying. @GreninjaRonin09

Ava wasn't really surprised when she woke up alone in the Hermes cabin. Reasons being one, if her mental alarm clock didn't wake her up a dawn, she wasn't going to wake up for awhile, and two, most people at camp knew not to startle her unless they wanted a wing to the face. She shook off her dream about being a bird-probably a side effect of her near constant flying, she'd have to ask a few of the other winged demigods about it-and threw on her jeans and t-shirt -specially cut so they didn't obscure her wings when they were out-taking a quick second to run her fingers through her hair. She made sure pyros was clipped onto her belt loop, in flashlight form, obviously, and tucked one of her stray feathers behind her ear.
She strode out of Hermes cabin, flicking her wings out in the process. At least, she tried to. They stubbornly refused to come out. "C'mon, really?" She sighed and tried again, and this time they emerged from her back, with a burst of rebellious stray feathers. She took off into the sky's above camp, setting course for the arena for some late morning training.

=Nightshade=

Aspen released the giggle she’d been holding in and gave a joking curtsy. “I apologize for waking you, my liege. I assure you, it shan’t happen again.” Which was 100% not true, considering she’d likely forget she had said so within the hour. “I’d ask you why you’re sleeping out here, but that’s be kinda hypocritical considering I almost fell out of a tree last time I woke up…” She trailed off as Arthur began to walk away from her. “Alright!” she called after him. “See you around, then! Good chat!” She laughed again, thoroughly enjoying the aftermath of the prank. The child of Nike glanced up the trunk of the nearest tree before scrambling up it like a squirrel, perching at the top, and surveying the camp for her next possible target. Hmmm… now, who should I tick off next?

DevVoid

With a head dive, Leon had leaped into the water in his Pisces Form, disappearing underneath its surface. Within his Pisces Form, he could breathe under the water and see just as good. Turning himself on his stomach, Leon became a large, wide shadow on the surface of the lake, with only the large, red fin on his back sticking out, like a shark on the hunt for some fish. With only his blurred shadow and big red backfin visible, Leonidas swam around the lake, occasionally (and intentionally) swimming near a few campers in the lake to scare them out of the water by making them think some kind of strange, oversized shark is hunting them for food.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
"Hey there, Ilios." Caesar had been standing there, while Ilios had walked up to him, talking about Rebecca and her group.

"I'm not here for anything, Now about you.. What are YOU doing here." Caesar asked as Ilios probably wouldn't go swimming this early in the morning, unless Ilios was forced to. Then Ilios said something about his ex's gang trying to pull him underwater.

"Oh really, Almost getting drowned by females?" He chuckled. But he couldn't tell if Ilios was annoyed, or if Ilios thought it was funny.
"Look, i think we're about to eat, We should probably go."
@Void_Nugget

Thea looked up at Illios and gave a nod before one of her Half sisters pounced on him, Thea facepalmed as he and Leon left.

"I'll deal with Rebecca later," Thea explained, "Sorry about my half sisters for all the trouble they caused.

Thea had looked at Leon as he left, not sure of what to do, something, rather someone, saved them.

"Why don't we try the batch to make sure it's good, besides, My father knows I test the batches."

Edward had spoken up, pulling out a Sack of Strawberries he had picked while in the garden. He opened the Sack, a mundane Sack, all it holds is Strawberries.

"Well everyone left, leaving us with the Strawberries." Thea responded.

Edward started getting the Strawberries separated to eat them.

------

Leah walked past the startled child as she took what the older camper said to heart, but still in a bad mood due to her sword flying away.

"Sorry about that," Leah responded, with a bit of snark in her tone, but was genuinely sorry about it.

She then went to get her sword, which was stuck in the larger tree, pulling it out as it transformed into a shortsword for carrying. She then looked at the two, not sure as to what the younger one's expression is exactly.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
" Ha-ha. No worries, there are plenty of practice swords. I'm Arthur, and I can teach you a thing or two about the camp. Questions?"
@Your-Friday-Filet
Harold came back out of his cabin. He walked back toward the forges, swinging his axe. He saw the Nike kid jovially laughing. He also saw Arthur, along with someone he didn't recognize. He went back to his work, whistling his favorite song, Sixteen Tons.
Martha ran to the forest, then rested. She pulled of her mask, to breath easier. Like her father, her face was always changing, so she preferred to wear her mask. Then, replacing her mask, she ran deeper into the forest.

Cora blanked for a bit. She didn't want to give a full list of all of her questions, that would be overwhelming and lecture-y. "Yeah, I do have a few questions. Will I ever go back to the, uh... 'real world' again? I'm getting a bit frustrated, honestly. Everyone here is better at me in nearly every regard. I feel out of place." She thought back to her past - it was a middle class, typical suburban life near Newport, in Rhode Island. Her father and stepmother were always there to support her. Soccer, orchestra, school, and other things she took for granted. She couldn't be bothered with any of that now, the times were different. Cora knows she needs to get ahead of the curb in this camp, but starting from the bottom would make that extremely challenging. @GreninjaRonin09

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ilios sighed "yeah I guess your right, damn I'd really hoped to get some shooting in before I ate but I guess I'll just do it later" he stated simply before glancing at the lake for a brief moment, Rebecca seemed to have walked off, probably to go pester someone else. He shrugged turned and began to walk towards the eating area waving to Caesar "come one let's go, might as well get there early" he called as he casually strolled forward.
@| Korutesu |

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
" Ooh. Yes, you will go back to the... for lack of a better term, "real world". Once the summer is over and we leave, we go back to our regular lives. Unless you've made arrangements for a year-round stay, of course. Anything else?" He replied/inquired.
@Your-Friday-Filet
Harold walked toward the lake, deciding he needed some fresh air. He saw some kind of fish-person jump into the water, and he ran to vaporize it. He pulled out Kittinglr, its single blade looking like an Omega, the last letter in the Ancient Greek alphabet. It stood around his height, was made of Celestial Bronze, and was wrapped in leather. Gripping the axe, he dove into the water.
@DevVoid

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
"Oh," Arthur replied," depends on the sword. A big ol' claymore, double handed with large swings. A nifty, quick katana is handled with one or two hands, and should be swift, precise, swings and jabs. Scimitars, hold in one hand and jab, slash, and twirl. What sword do you wanna use?"
@Your-Friday-Filet
Martha hid the necklace in a tree with a hole. Then, she rushed back out towards the rest of the camp. Scepter in hand, she walked back toward the Hermes cabin. She sat on her cot, and twirled her scepter.

DevVoid

Well, that was fun and all. Inside the lake, Leonidas was internally laughing at seeing the panicked campers rush out of the lake. Though, as opposed to seeing people get out of the lake, seems like someone actually jumped into the lake instead. This caused Leon to stop laughing and immediately look out for who entered - though a fair distance away as he could not recognize their face, he could recognize the massive axe they held. There was really only one reason someone would hold their weapon ready when entering the lake.

'..oh, crap.'

Leonidas had thought to himself, figuring he may have gone a little too far scaring the campers and someone may have gotten the wrong idea. Leon looked back at the lake, then swam further into it, hoping whoever was holding the axe didn't see him swimming away. Diving deeper until he hit the deepest part of the lake's bottom, Leon had clung to some rocks as he held his breath and transformed back. Leon had went to wait out the 10 seconds until he could transform again so he could get the heck out of here.

Ava perched on a tree near the arena, watching two demigods talk below her. She recognized one of them as Arthur, one of the Athena kids, but she didn't know the girl, so she was probably a new camper. She debated about coming down, as the new kid could be an Aphrodite girl, and she tended to lose her temper quicker around them-something about a curse their mom put on Eos, she honestly couldn't remember-and while it would be fun to scare her, the mouthful she'd possibly get from Arthur wasn't really that worth it.

She eventually decided to go anyway, as she didn't want to miss out on some practice with pyros, and she felt she'd gotten rusty over the summer. She hopped off the tree and glid into the arena.

"Hey, Arthur. Whos the knew girl?" she said casually as she landed. @GreninjaRonin09 @Your-Friday-Filet

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Harold looked around, wondering where the fish-person went. Then, his own hand come up to his face as he realized what he did. He slung Kittinglr back over his shoulder. He waded over to the edge, feeling really stupid. He sat and waited, hoping to apologize when whatever was down there came up.
@DevVoid
Arthur jumped for the second time today. Ava just fell from the sky. She asked who he was with, and he replied, " This is Cora Nettleship. We were gonna practice with swords. You wanna join?"
@Your-Friday-Filet @Astrial

=Nightshade=

Aspen huffed and put her chin in her hand. As far as she could tell, no one was alone in prime pranking condition. Oh, well, guess the two picking strawberries would have to do. They were… Who were they again? Eh, it would come to her eventually. She’d drop out of the sky practically on top of them. Yeah, that was a good plan.

The girl launched herself out of the tree and unfurled her wings. She had been at Camp Half-Blood for a good six months or so now, and was still reveling in the freedom of being able to fly whenever and wherever she wanted. Back in the “real world,” Aspen had always had to fold her wings in tight, flat against her back, and wear an oversized shirt or hoodie over them to keep the normal humans from seeing them. She had lived like that for over a decade, as she was less fortunate than other winged demigods who could release and retract their wings at will; hers were firmly and very visibly attached. The comparative freedom at Camp Half-Blood still seemed like a dream, and she had immediately made the necessary preparations to stay year-round.

Aspen rose higher into the sky with effortless, almost fluid strokes of her wings, and scanned the ground for her targets. There! Good, they haven’t moved. She folded her wings back into a more aerodynamic form to pick up speed in her descent. Her wings shot open moments before Aspen hit the ground, stopping a possibly fatal crash within the last second. She straightened up, out of breath, hair swept back in an even bigger mess than usual. “Boo! I am here! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a cliche! What is up, fellow human-god hybrids? Besides my obvious insanity.”

- - -

Lukas nodded slowly, accepting the Ares girl’s apology. She kept looking at him, and he shifted uncomfortably, feeling as though he was being scrutinized under a microscope. “Uh… hi,” he said awkwardly. “I’m Luke. I, uh, I’m a child of Athena? It’s nice to meet you? Oh, and, my notebook is Vivlio, say hi…” The notebook flipped to an open page and the spirit-possessed pen scrawled Hi, thanks for not skewering me or Lukas, before finishing with a halfway decent representation of the waving hand emoji.

(@Cmeriwether)

Cora was baffled after seeing someone glide without the use of technology. This camp never ceased to amaze. The girl had wings!? She forgot to respond to Arthur's question, instead blurted: "Who am I? Who are you?" She paused, realizing she came off as rude. First impressions mean everything. "I mean, who are you?" Cora stated in a more relaxed tone.

DevVoid

Well, seems the air- err.. water was clear. Though, now that Leon formed back, he was all wet - clothes and all. Those ten seconds certainly were uncomfortable to wait through with wet clothes, but soon Leon was able to silently adapt his Aquarius form and quickly merged himself with the water of the lake itself. And just as quickly as he had merges himself, the lake's water rose in another location, Leon re-forming himself and vaporizing into a cloud of steam, floating onto land. He had morphed back to his regular form from the steam cloud of Aquarius, now having dry clothes again as the steam cloud vaporized the moistness in his clothes in it as well, with that rest now floating upwards into the sky as a small portion of the steam cloud that Leon was just a few moments ago. Leonidas had let out a sigh of relief that he wasn't actually pursued by whoever was the owner of that axe. With his morning swim done, Leonidas now had just turned himself around and sat down on the dirt, deciding to just watch the waves of the lake. @GreninjaRonin09

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
"Well.... we are.... do you know Greek Mythology? Or at least the gods?"
@Your-Friday-Filet
Harold watched as a boy climbed out of the water. After the boy looked relieved, he figured this was also the fish-person. He went over and said," Hi. I'm Harold Smith. You may have noticed me in the river? With my axe? Sorry, by the way, I thought you were some kind of monster. He hah he. Good thing you disappeared, or I might have vaporized you... or is that not how it works? Ah, anyway, who are you? What are your powers?
@DevVoid

“Oh, yeah, the wings” Ava looked behind her, then back at Cora, “Names Ava Fosalo, and my moms Eos. As in the ‘rosy fingered’ goddess of the dawn.” She gave them a quick flap, before nodded towards Arthur. “I’m sure he can explain a lot of the rest of the crap that happens to demigods like us.”
She unclipped pyros from her belt loop and spun it around until it was in its full spear form-whether or not she did it to impress Cora wasn’t important-and said, “As for the weapons practice, that’s pretty much the reason why I came here, so why not.”
@GreninjaRonin09 @Your-Friday-Filet

DevVoid

Well, looks like the mystery of who that axe belonged to is finally solved as the guy who owned it had approached Leon, introduced himself and had apologized. Leonidas had stood up as the guy was explaining himself and waved off the apology. " Ah, don't worry about it. I kind of had it coming anyway, what with me using my Pisces form to scare other campers. And well.. you can't really vaporize something with an axe. You can more just.. cut it down, I guess. Well, regardless, nice to meet you. I'm Leonidas Sýmpan, Son of Astraeus. As you can see, I have my father's wings.. though, they've not fully grown out yet.. oh, and this rune on my forehead allows me to change into different forms by shaping it into different Zodiac signs. As I mentioned earlier and as you've already seen, that fish-monster was me in my Pisces Form. That's about all the powers I know I have. "

Leon explained, then thought for a bit before a question popped up in his head. " Say, what deity is your parent and what powers did you heir from them? " @GreninjaRonin09