• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
This roleplay is not for the faint of heart! There will be implicit gore and mentions of topics that may trigger some people.

You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~

Years ago, a human scientist became obsessed with animals. At first he just researched them, looking them up in books and on websites. But it wasn't enough. He decided that he needed to examine them himself, closer... much closer. He ventured into the wild, finding a cat in his travels. This cat was from a Clan, although he certainly didn't know that. The cat was young, and hadn't yet been taught of the dangers of Twolegs. So the scientist took them and brought them back to his lab.

Let's just say the cat never went back to their Clan.

But the scientist wanted to know more... he searched the wild again, finding cats and dogs and even some smaller creatures. He had gone insane at this pointed, and wanted to find a way to talk to these animals he tortured. He created a device to let him understand them, but it didn't work. The way he wanted it to, anyway. It allowed the animals to speak to each other, despite any differences in species.

It's been years now.

You were wandering through the forest when you were captured by the scientist. You awaken in a cage, surrounded by animals just as helpless as you. There's all sorts of small animals here! But you can understand them. You need to work together to find a way to escape, before you're forced to leave someone behind... and even then, how can you escape into a world where you can no longer understand the friends you might make?

~~~~~~~~~~

Form
Name (can be Clan or loner):
Age (for Clan cats, you must be apprentice age or older):
Appearance:
Personality:
Questions:
Other:

Romance is allowed, but don't center around it.

Name: Kyvle
Species: Red Kite(Bird of Prey)
Appearance: Kyvle is an Unusually small Red Kite with Large wings and a Larger Black,Gray and Blacks Specks. His feathers are a bright red colour and his beak is a tanned Yellow with a blackish-Red Tip. Kyvle is Blind in his Left eye due to being attacked by another Red Kite. This then lead to his easy Capture
Personality: Kyvle can can rude and Kind and often keeps to himself. He dislikes the Company of anyone and anything and is very protective of his loved ones. Kyvle will often lash out in a blind rage hurting or Damaging anything or anyone who happen to be in his way
Questions: How many Characters can I make?
Other: I Hope having a bird of prey is okay, I worked hard on his bio.

This sounds interesting.
Name: Parebant
Species: Hamster
Appearance: Parebant is mostly orange, with a few splotches of white. His ears are usually tilted down and his eyes are almost completely black. He's slightly smaller than average, and he's not very strong, which makes it hard for him to defend himself. He was also born without the ability to smell anything, which is a big problem considering how much hamster generally rely on their sense of smell.
Personality: He's very meek and submissive. He'd rather do what others tell him to than try to stand up for himself. He'll usually hide behind whoever's with him if there's any signs of danger. That being said, he has excellent hearing. It's gotten to the point he's sort of developed his own echolocation, which makes up for his inability to smell. Furthermore, he's very good at strategizing. He can think of a way to be victorious even if he's outclassed in strength. Mostly because in his eyes, if he gets away with his life, it's a victory.
Questions: When are you going to make your Form?
Other: I might make another character if I feel like it.