• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

'Charms Troping

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The object of this game is fairly simple: Like "The Person Above You", this game involves describing the person who posted before you, but instead of random observations and compliments, you use the vast store of tropes at TVTropes.

For example, if I was posting after Yoshimitsu, our resident fabulous moderator, I would probably post CampGay.

(suggested by Dark Soul)

Jack of All Trades

Because I remember the first time, or close to, Brendan RPed, he was in a Charms RP, and his weapon of choice was some box that seemed to have every sort of weapon inside. I know it showed up later, too, giving Brendan a wide variety of weapon and style choice, which is why he makes me think of that :>

Suspiciously SImilar Songs

I recall several times when you bring up youtube links to videos of music, such as Daft Punk, OK-Go, and Glee. In many such videos, there are suspiciously similar songs, especially in the Glee collection. Then there's the DJ Hero videos, and the recent "Everyday I'm ------ing" collection from a week or two ago. It's like you have this obsession with remixes and covers.

ConfusionFu

This is mostly because, as Tan said, in most of the RPs I've seen you in, I never know what to really expect from you or your characters combat wise - I don't actually know what to expect of them in general(but that's a good thing :D)!