• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cheeyev's Poke-Fusions

How do I start this..
So, well, I've been fusing Pokemon for at least almost a year, and since I joined here to share my Fusions, that's what I'm going to do. Heh..
First off, Rules.
1. Be kind! I work hard on these, as apposed to using taking the lazy way out.
2. You can use the Fusions (Or draw Fan-Art of them) as long as you credit me that I made them.
And I think that's about it.. Tell me if I need more, sorry..
So here's an example of some of my more better Fusions:
poke_fusion__darkshao_by_cheeyev-d7mtmj7.png
poke_fusion__emboaroleon_by_cheeyev-d7m4kfo.png
poke_fusion__gallpix_by_cheeyev-d7lgqns.png
poke_fusion__flareawott_by_cheeyev-d7leyax.png
poke_fusion__joltamence_by_cheeyev-d7l1ld4.png
poke_fusion__virizargle_by_cheeyev-d7kst99.png
poke_fusion__zaniram_by_cheeyev-d7kmz1d.png
poke_fusion__shaylade_by_cheeyev-d7k8zo4.png
poke_fusion__sergle_by_cheeyev-d7j8t9z.png
poke_fusion__raivoir_by_cheeyev-d7j43zu.png
poke_fusion__victargle_by_cheeyev-d7iqpll.png
poke_fusion__rikalu_by_cheeyev-d7i0xbl.png
poke_fusion__azaile_by_cheeyev-d7hsanx.png
poke_fusion__oshalup_by_cheeyev-d7hje12.png
I know, there are more than these fusions for examples, but at least it's in a Spoiler, thingy.. :'| Sorry..
And of course, there are bad times for me when I'm fusing Pokemon (Mostly because I'm losing Self-Confidence that my Fusions are good, since FUSE-Corp on DeviantArt and other Pokemon Fusers here are much more better than me), causing me to make these abominations:
poke_fusion__gardelosion_by_cheeyev-d7n7gwn.png
poke_fusion__dratew_by_cheeyev-d7lukcs.png
poke_fusion__liecario_by_cheeyev-d7lq25m.png
poke_fusion__shroochen_by_cheeyev-d7l217q.png
poke_fusion__honchittyablile_by_cheeyev-d7jvoct.png
pokefusion__flarithe_by_cheeyev-d7jhgyi.png
poke_fusion__ho_ohgekiss_by_cheeyev-d7ie4es.png
poke_fusion__galvanomoth_by_cheeyev-d7i5byb.png
Etc. ...
And of course, I have way too many Fusions to post here, so check here to see more of my sprites.
And yes, I do requests, but I'm currently swamped with them (See my list) and I feel overwhelmed by them at the moment, but you can Request, but I'm not garentee that I'll get it done quickly.
First off, you need a DeviantArt account. This is so I can mention you.
Second, ask me to Fuse Two or more Pokemon from Gen 1-5. I have no Gen 6 sprites available for me as of now, so I can't do those.
Alright, done with that, the next spoiler is a showcase thingy for all future Fusions that I make:
poke_fusion__zanewcarigon_by_cheeyev-d7nokno.png
Anyways, with all of that text out of the way, I'm finished, I think..

Last edited:

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
What do you use for fusing, do you just use the paint whatchamacallit or something else? Can you make a metapod or kakuna/magikarp, the weakest pokemon EVER?

Dialga and Caterpie xD
Btw I really like your poke fusions :)
Yeah, I might not to it but I'll think about it. Also, do you have a DeviantArt account?
What do you use for fusing, do you just use the paint whatchamacallit or something else? Can you make a metapod or kakuna/magikarp, the weakest pokemon EVER?
Yeah, I use the base Microsoft Paint on Window 7, along with the Gen 5 Sprites on Pokemon Black/White shown on here. I'll also try out that Fusion, but first I need to know your DeviantArt account username.
Sooooo preeeettyyy!!!! What programs do you use?
Thank you so much! Again, I use the base Microsoft Paint in Windows 7 with the sprites I already mentioned.
Also, new Fusion!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Your fusions are really cool! A few small things, including fixing shading whenever you rotate/flip things so that they actually fit with where the light source actually is from. Also, it might be better organization to just post the sprites without all the words on the image? Right now it's kind of messy and distracting to my eyes, though that's just me ^^;

Keep up the good work!

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
To answer your question Cheeyev, no I dont have a deviant art account. I really like the new fusion by the way. As well I have to agree to what Kyubeon said about the shading and the words. Still, great job!

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
Yeah, I might not to it but I'll think about it. Also, do you have a DeviantArt account?

Yeah, I use the base Microsoft Paint on Window 7, along with the Gen 5 Sprites on Pokemon Black/White shown on here. I'll also try out that Fusion, but first I need to know your DeviantArt account username.

Thank you so much! Again, I use the base Microsoft Paint in Windows 7 with the sprites I already mentioned.
Also, new Fusion!
I don't have one D<

Your fusions are really cool! A few small things, including fixing shading whenever you rotate/flip things so that they actually fit with where the light source actually is from. Also, it might be better organization to just post the sprites without all the words on the image? Right now it's kind of messy and distracting to my eyes, though that's just me ^^;
Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much! I had some trouble on Mew's tail on that, so I just followed the original Mew sprite's lighting (Which was on the bottom for some reason), and the words? Those are just credit to me incase anybody steals it. If I did decide to remove all of them just for here, that would be loads and loads of Fusions to do for that.. And you should have seen my hand-writing on them, it was even worse on them. And thanks!

To answer your question Cheeyev, no I dont have a deviant art account. I really like the new fusion by the way. As well I have to agree to what Kyubeon said about the shading and the words. Still, great job!
Well, as my first rule on requesting says 'You need a DeviantArt account', either you'll have to associate your request with a user on dA, join dA, or cancel the request all together. Alternately, you could ask somebody else for it since I'm also still swamped with Fusions to do. But thanks..
I don't have one D<
See above thingy. Sorry..

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
Cheeyev you said the only reason why I need one was so that you could mention me… I dont care if I'm mentioned. As well I was kind of kidding when I put in my request

Cheeyev you said the only reason why I need one was so that you could mention me… I dont care if I'm mentioned. As well I was kind of kidding when I put in my request
Eh, mentioning people on my Fusions they request is part of my rules, and that can be problematic if I break them.. And I'm pretty concrete minded, so don't joke around with me.
Also, new Fusion! PMD2 fans are going to 'love' this.. Even though they'll most likely hate it in reality..
poke_fusion__grovnoir_by_cheeyev-d7nty0b.png