• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chronicals of Necros: Return of the Tagryn Empire (Prologue)

For character and plot idea's go here https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-chronicals-of-necros-2-disscussion.17024/#post-474211

Having heard of the events that transpired in his home kingdom Gabil of Central makes the plan to head back home. He knew he would be ridiculed and hated but he had to.

He walked into a tavern in the city of Bashire in the kingdom of Pykon. He tired and famished from his journey and decided to call it a day there. As soon as he entered tavern every Mountain man had his eye on him. they were probably wondering what a tree fucker was doing in those isolationists armor. He sat at the pub and ordered himself an Ale he looked around the pub and took his drink. He looked at the exits making sure he could get out in a moments notice.

Three women sat in a carriage as it made its journey though town. Each wore a mask identical to tthat sisters. The sisters three were looking in different directions though. The youngest looked out the window to the left, the oldest looked straight ahead and the middle child looked out to the right. They held themselves with an air of pride and calm to the way they sat.

Falaern sighed. She hated having to do this, but the others were busy. Plus, they had reasoned that she "knew him the best", so she was best equipped to deal with him. Not true at all. Falaern landed Soren, her griffin. The relatively small abode hardly seemed fitting for a prince, but she knew he had weird tastes. Knocking on the door, she said it.
"Avian, you home? The Blackquill has stuff to talk about."

King Avian stood behind Falaern. " I thought I told you Black quill not to show up around here." He said. The Silver haired king smiled as he walked close to her. " What can I do for you Falaern." He said as he offered her his hand.

"You were drunk that night and you know it." Falaern replied, lightly punching him in the shoulder. The two were friends, but it was tough talking business with him. "It's about Olympus. You know, the kingdom the council is working on setting up? We're worried about the possibility of radicals destroying what we need to build it. You know the public doesn't think too highly of the Blackquill. And we all know about some of the attacks from the zealots who supported the Hethians. Xavier's tried to open their eyes, but most consider him a traitor. You've heard about the attempts on his life, right? Your kingdom definitely has a terrorist or two, just like almost all the kingdoms have. As one of the closest allies of the Blackquill, I - well, we - were hoping you could do something to help."

Avian nodded. " I'll see what I can do." He said as he smiled at her. The twenty nine year old king sat down on one of the logs. " What are you talking about Hethia?" He said. " They for the most part have been calm these past few years." He let out a breath. " Still though it is nice to see a friendly face. So how are you and Mr. Storm fairing." He said with a sly smile on his face.

Gabil stood up and walked out he saw a carriage move past him he saw as the people flocked near it. " Hizzon?' He wondered he looked at the house image and shook his head. " Nope that isn't a Ram." he thought. He decided he would fallow the crowd for a bit.

To the east black ships sailed heading towards the continent of traitors. the Symbol of the Hydra flown on all of the ships.

A young girl well not so young but she had experience that made her older to herself, she sat on a tree looking down at the city, she remembered her old friends , they quite their jobs of being assassins to be with their family.." hmm it's just me now ..." She said jumping down the she quietly walked toward the city

"We're doing fine. James has been hanging around Olympus lately, trying to help out as much as he can. I've been visiting and helping a lot too, before you say anything. I'm more vital to the Blackquill as a field agent, though. But despite this... well, you'll have to stop calling me Ms. Crius." Falaern slipped her glove down a bit, revealing a ring on her ring finger. "It's Ms. Storm, now."

The three sisters waved to the people with a practiced grace. The eldest turned her head down as she started to read a book but her younger siblings kept acknowledging the people outside their transport.

Kylie saw the young girl wave to the people , she ran up to where the wagon was and she smiled " hi there who are you "she asked as she ran beside it, she looked friendly and not of any danger to her.

"I am one of the sisters three," her voice was very plain when the eldest spoke. She raised her head to look at Kylie as her younger sister turned her head towards the ground, "as is she".

Kylie looked at them , her face was covered but it still showed that she was confused " I'm confused your one of the sister three.." she asked not know who they or that was.

" I think you mean Mrs. storm." Avian said as he smiled at her. He leaned against the house. " Well I hope you both have a good life and plenty of children." he said.

Gabil drew closer to the masked women. 'Sister's three?' He thought as he looked at the masked woman.

"Yes. The sisters three," the eldest nodded her head. Their carriage started to go off again and the eldest made a gentle shooing motion with her hands before the horses started to move, "I think it is time you stepped back. We must be going now".

Kylie sighed " OK bye I guess " she said then she walked off but in secret followed them, the sister three what I never heard of them must be new " she thought as she stayed hidden from them.

"AH, WHATEVER!" Falaern said, jokingly throwing her hands into the air. "Never did get into all that fancy stuff. And thanks for the well-wishes. If we do have children, I hope they can grow up in a nice, safe Olympus once it's done. How's life been on your end, by the way?"

"It's been fine." He said as he looked at her. " Me and Ethiland have a couple of kids." He said. " As well as our own bastards." He said with a smile on his face. " I'm trying to restore this country before I pass the reigns to my son." He said.

Gabil fallowed them he took off his armor as he kept a close distance to the carriage.

"So you never did manage to patch things up with Octia?" Falaern said, feeling sorry for the king. He knew his heart had been torn into fragments those four years ago, but hadn't been able to help with his love life. "I can understand the trouble with the throne, though. By the way, how's David? I haven't seen him since that fire the radicals started a few months back."

"No." He said as he took a drink of water. He smiled a little bit. " You want something to eat?" He asked.

Gabil walked towards the carriage. He knocked on it as he barley kept pace with it. " I'm heading towards the great forrest." He said. " Can you give me a ride?

"Of course we can," the woman in the middle spoke again and told her driver to slow down. Once it had she opened the door so that Gabil could climb in and sit across from them. She had her hands folded in her lap onto of a book like her sisters.

Gabil climbed into the carriage. " Thank you." He said as he smiled a them. ' So what house do you three come from?" He asked.

"Whitecloak," it was the eldest that spoke again. Her long black hair pulled into two streams over her shoulders as her eyes watched over him carefully, "why do you wish to travel to The Great Forest? What is there that you wish to seek"?

" I just heard about the Hethian incursion that happened four years prior." He said as he looked at them. " I'm a forrester that was outcasted." He said. " So what about you all what's with the masks?

"It is simply our business," she didn't blink for a while but when she finally did she straightened her back if it was straight already. Her other two siblings to subtly shuffle away from her and turn their gaze out of the Windows.

"Ate on the way here - it's fine. But I will take a drink of water." Falaern said, smiling. "Hope things work out for the best for you and your kingdom. I've got to get back to the old base in the Great Forest soon - we're still moving the stuff over to Olympus. It takes a while to get there, even with our mages now knowing Teleportation magic."

(teleportation is going a little bit to far)
" I completely understand." Gabil said He looked out the window and said a silent prayer to Elyon thanking him for these people who took him in.

He handed her the flask he was drinking out of. "Here." He said. " What's a little spit between friends." He said as he looked upwards towards the stars.

The sisters fell back into their silence. All three opened their books and started to read through them. The youngest narrowing her eyes as she struggled to make out the words written down.

A horse whinied as it came into view of the king's home. It slowed down as it's rider came to a stop. The man riding digging through a bag of letters.

Gabil yawned as he looked at who he presumed was the youngest of them. He looked over her shoulder and noticed she was having trouble with a word. He said the word he presumed she was having trouble with before leaning back.

Avian stood up he walked towards her. " What seems to be your business." He said as he looked at him.

She nodded her head in thanks before continuing on with her reading. Her fingers traced over the page as a way to help lead her mind through it. She then looked up and over to her sister who helped her with a diffrent word.

"A letter from lord Rhys. Says it's about an interesting shipment of spices that might be coming in," the messanger pulled out the letter he was to deliver and offered it over to the royalty, "he also wishes to know if you will be coming to his party".

Kylie sighed as she got close to the kings place , she went up to the door and she knocked " hello ....hmm I'm Kylie the famous assassin I was invited I think" she said smiling , kind of cold as it began to rain hard.

David continued to help her with her reading. " So those masks are those for noble porpoises or are you three assassins?" He asked before he went back to helping out the youngest

' Interesting shipment of spices?' He thought wondering what that might be about. " Yeah I'll come. Go to the royal palace and deliver a message to Queen Ethalind asking if she would like to accompany me." he said as he slipped the man a golden coin.

"We are noble so it is our only intent," the eldest hummed before the cairrage started to slow down. Outside was a rather nice looking estate and the door was opened for the people inside the carriage, "we will be staying here for the night. If you'd like you may join us or we can send this carriage straight to the forest".

"Of course sir," the messanger nodded before he took off once more. His figure disappearing the further away he got.

"I'm in no real rush to return to the forest." He said as he left the carriage. " So who owns this estate?" He asked as he stood beside the ladies.

"We do. A room will be given to you but we have many things to discuss so we hope that you will find something to entertain yourself with," the eldest sister bowed and her siblings followed before the three walked into the house and into a private study. A maid walked up to him and bowed, "is there anything you need sir"?

" No nothing mam." He said as he walked in He found a small library and decided to take the time to read. He took out one book and sat in a chair as he started to read it.

After about an hour or so the door opened and a blond crept in. She snuck up to the cases of books and started to look through them. She was rather close to the shelves and was squinting has she tried to read the titles.

Gabil looked up from the book he was reading as he saw the blonde. Judging by the way she looked she was one of the three masked girls. " So which one are you." he asked as he turned his attention back to the book he was reading.

"Hmm? Oh. Hello. What are you talking about," the girl leapt a small bit with a jolt of surprise before she turned to look at Gabil. Her hands folded behind her back as she looked at him.

He smiled a little bit. " Well for starters mam you don't look like a servant." He said as he made eye contact with her. "Secondly the fact that you came in here like a thief means you don't want me to see your face." He said. " So you must be one of the sisters. but I won't say anything about it." He said as his head went back into the book.

"Well I'm actually not supposed to be in here. Bell doesn't like it when I complain about my book problem but I left so she I wouldn't," she was quiet as she spoke as if she was still trying to creep around. She grabbed a random book and stepped over to the seating where she sat. She opened the book and started squinting again. The book was upside down.