• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED 08.04.18] Art/Sprite Requests

otXjaWd.png

Rules for Submitting a Request
1. Please DM me. Do not post comments on my drawings or my profile page requesting a drawing or a sprite.
2. Only one character per requester.
3. Characters may be from any fandom. I will need a reference for the character. Images, color palettes, and/or detailed descriptions will be accepted.
4. I am currently taking requests for the following:
  • a drawing of a character with transparent bg
  • a sprite art of a character with a transparent bg
  • a trainer sprite of a character with a transparent bg
  • an avatar image with a simple color bg or transparent bg
5. The request does not have to be related to Pokemon.
6. Submitting a request does not guarantee that it will be accepted.
7. I will be on vacation and may not respond to you right away. I will let you know if your request has been accepted or not through DMs. [EDIT] I am back from vacation and will work on replying as soon as I can to your requests. Thanks for your patience!

Requests help me out of artblock. Please be aware that it may take some time to complete a drawing or sprite, as I do work a full-time job.

Feel free to post questions about requests to this thread. Thank you so much!

[EDIT 08.04.18] Requests are now closed. If you were unable to get a request, please look forward to the next time. Thank you to everyone who submitted a request!

Last edited:
Soo i want a trainer sprite with clothes from Alola, ok its it:
-Street Cap Thunderbolt
-Plain Tee Black
-Ribbed Capris Grey
-Sporty Sneakers White
-Classic Alolan Backpack
And here i give picture so i think you do 1532866030605289254839.jpg
1532866030605289254839.jpg

Attachments

• Memekew Is Here ;D.JPG
    Memekew Is Here ;D.JPG