• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cody's (revived!) Photography

Hey guys!

Remember when I used to do this? Well yeah. I wanna do it again. So here are some photos I've taken since...whenever the last time I shared with any of you was.

Here's a fire! Playing with fires and exposure times is fun.

4839691222_00acbdcc49_z.jpg

Remember when Occupy Wall Street was a thing? I went to a demonstration one day. It was pretty cool.

9356862674_80b6d3e6ab_c.jpg

Anyway. Let me know what y'all think, I guess. I've missed this, a lot. You guys rock.

There's a town near I live, called Harpers Ferry. It's a neat little historical town right between MD, WV, and VA. It's also obscenely pretty. There's a tiny little graveyard up a hill in the town...as I was walking along one evening, this happened:

9356859320_a6de21ae19_c.jpg

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
First post! D:<

As always Cody you've got such amazing pictures! The fire and the deer are so beautiful. Just how did you do the effects in the Wall Street pic where everything is in black and white except for the sign? It makes for a really awesome effect.

Psycho Monkey said:
Just how did you do the effects in the Wall Street pic where everything is in black and white except for the sign? It makes for a really awesome effect.

That was a healthy dose of Photoshop! Thank you for your way-too-kind words! :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I always loved your photography before and I still love it now. It's great to see you posting photos again :D

The picture of the Deer is so beautiful, what a lovely image to capture!

A beautifully composed picture, Cody. The model is great and the after effects with the editing is fantastic and is that depth of field I see to the right, well done sir