• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Collecting Vivillon Patterns

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Yes, I know I'm four years late to the party but I'm here now so any assistance I get will be much appreciated. :p I've been trying to use GTS to collect them all but it feels like the same three or four patterns get traded there so I'm widening my net. My native Pattern is Modern so I can trade that in exchange for any of the ones I'm still missing. I've crossed off all of the ones I do have to keep it simple for everyone. If one of the patterns I've acquired interests you, just ask and I'll keep any duplicate I can get off the GTS for you. No promises though as a lot of them are pretty rare. I also strongly prefer that these were caught in Kalos as opposed to bred in ORAS for reasons.

Archipelago
Continental
Elegant
Garden
High Plains

Icy Snow
Jungle
Marine
Meadow
Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
Polar
River

Sandstorm
Savanna
Sun

Tundra

If Vivillon Patterns don't interest you, I can also trade a box full of foreign (non-English) Pokemon if you'd rather get one of them for your pattern. If you want more information on any of the Pokemon listed below just ask and I'll provide everything.

Zubat Japanese
Lillipup Spanish
Eevee Spanish
Scraggy Japanese
Electrike Japanese
Scyther Japanese
Pelipper Japanese
Cacnea Japanese
Absol Japanese
Bouffalant Japanese
Sigilyph Japanese
Honedge (Take a guess :p)