• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Hey, I made an rp earlier but for some reason I can’t find it and I know I posted it oof. Anyway this is obviously a College roleplay. And in this roleplay everyone’s characters will all be freshmen in college. This college will be in the United States Of America and people will have come from around the world to study and do stuff there.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, college):
What Country/State Your From:
Other:

(Your free to add things you think should be in the sheet in your post)

My Example:
Birth Name: Nicholas de Lafayette
English Name: Nick Wilson
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Black Hair with Blue Streaks in front, blue leather jacket with black tank top under, black jeans, black boots
Personality: Kind, Cool, Doesn’t tell people his sexuality unless their a friend
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): Junior
What Country/State Your From: Paris, France
Other:

People who may wanna join
@TheStargazer @LunarSilvally @Shadow_Pup @Snowy_Boi

Last edited:

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Name: Nathaniel Frost
Nickname: Nate or Frosty
Appearance: Black hair, red jacket, gray shirt under, blue jeans, brown shoes
Personality: Kind, Caring, Pretty Cool
Year: Freshman
What Country/State Your From: Virginia, USA
Other:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
I got both of your alerts. I'm just posting to let you know I'm interested. Ill make a character Soon. :)

Edit: here's the sheet.
Name: Harry Hamada
Appearance: Harry has Tanned skin with a decently muscular frame and he has messy brown hair and Amber eyes. Harry normally wears a Red hoodie with ripped denim jeans and black shoes. If its too hot to wear a hoodie, he has a black long sleeved shirt underneath his hoodie
Personality: Harry is outgoing and loves hanging around friends. He is a bit dorky, and acts a bit strange and awkward at times but otherwise he loves being with his friends and is very loyal to them.
Year: Junior
What Country/State Your From: Sydney, Australia
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Here you go ^-^

Name: JC
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady standing at about 5"4 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail. Shw has light blue eyes, right slightly blind which hee bang covers. She wears a black shirt as in front of her shirt are words that say "There is no room for judgemental comments" in light green, light blue, and light red colors. She wears black caprice pants on her lower part with bandages on her wrists and ankles. She wears black fats with the straps that wrap around her ankles securely. She wears glasses on her face with a black and silver cross necklace around her neck.
Personality: Quite distant, Slightly stubborn, Gentle, Sweet, Calm, Understanding, Supportive
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, college): Sophomore
What Country/State Your From: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Other: She wears a white wolf blue streaked mask on her face to hide her face

Extra info:
-She is a black belt in Martial arts-
- She is a talented artist in pencil and in graphics-
-She is studying 3D Graphic Design(her 3rd year)-
- She has a pure white Siberian Husky named Dove most her therapy dog which she keeps close to her-
-She has an older brother named Shadow who is a Junior in college studying in research for health illness(Cancer, any type of disorder, ect.)-
-She suffers from a respiratory disorder(Asthma)(Severe) and a medical disorder(Tuberculosis)(Occasionally)-
-Mostly rides around on a skateboard with a white wolf printing at the bottom with her brother-

Name: Shadow
Appearance: He is a light skinned young male that stands 5"8 in height with a well masculine build. He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back. He has gold-blue eyes as his black bang covers his gold eye. He wears a buttoned down black shirt over his tank with skinny Jean black pants and chuck taylor black and white shoes. He wears a black cross around his neck with a bandage only on his right wrist as he wears his black watch on his right wrist.
Personality: Brave, Calm, Overprotective(of JC), Kind, Supportive
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, college): Junior
What Country/State Your From: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Other: He wears a black wolf gold streaked mask to hide his face

Extra info:
-He is a black belt in Martial arts like JC-
-He is studying research to help cure JC's medical condition Tuberculosis-
-He has a black Rabbit named Dusk as she is very fond of Shadow's work-
-His overprotection can get out of hand sometimes over JC but she calms him down-
-He rides a skateboard with a black wolf printing at the bottom with his sister-
-He has a young sister named JC who is a Sophomore in college studying 3D Graphics-
-He works with Dogs and Cats in shelters to help get them homes as his sister joins him-

D

Deleted member 227971

I’m gonna go ahead and plop this here if that is okay because I’m bored as hell
And I’m going to base this of me so doot doo doo!

Character Sheet:

Name: Scarlet Finch
Appearance: Brown - ginger, wispy hair that is shaved on one side really short, and shoulder length the other. Her eyes are milk blue, she has freckles and a constantly nervous looking smile. She wears a grey shirt, grey beanie, dark grey jeans and boots when it’s cold. When it’s hot, she’ll wear jean shorts, a white t-shirt and a hat decorated with small shells.
Personality: Very wide and unpredictable personality, but is most of the time very stubborn, yet also loyal. She is rather sensitive and will not tolerate insults. She sometimes sees and hears odd things others don’t, like hallucinations, and some are wary of her because of this. She is also a furry :3
Year: freshman
What Country/State Your From: UK (yeet) has a British accent with a little bit of Australian she picked up from her time there, and has never lost it.
Studying: 2D and 3D Graphic Design and animation. She writes in her spare time under the pen name of Marnie Lemonwood, and has one book released currently. She is also a talented digital and Traditional artist.
Dorm Number: 28
Other: Nope!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Character Sheet:

Name: Willow Cynthia
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: He have semi long black hair that reaches his shoulder, most of then tucked to the right so the right side is longer than the left. Emerald earrings rest on each ears but they're pretty small so it's hard to notice unless they're sparkling under the sun. He's fond of hoodies so he's normally wearing them, but on hotter days, he wore a white t-shirt under a thin black jacket.
Personality: Described as a charming sophisticated prince. He is well known for his calm behavior and tendency to help everybody in need. Due to such soft personality, he is incapable of defending himself when it comes to bullying and arguments and is usually very against any dangerous act or adventure. Normally nervous when it comes to public speaking but seems to have no problem talking individually to random people. He's pretty smart and usually think things through during difficult situation but is still somehow nonetheless rather naive and gullible. If you were to lie to him, there's a 70% chance he'll believe you. He claims it's because he doesn't believe that people would have any reasons to lie to him. Stubbornly patient, there's little to no way to anger him since he's usually very chill towards anything you'll throw at him.
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, college): Freshman
What Country/State Your From: Seoul, South Korea
Mom is korean but his dad is chinese, therefore, he is also fluent in chinese.
Other:
•He loves plants so you can usually find him near any source of nature
•Sucks at physical activity
•Usually very sickly but the illness is not fatal
•A vegetarian

I hope this is okay ^^¡

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Name: Ciel Akasu
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance:
~Ciel Akasu~ !My favorite OC!.png
(Credit and Drawn for me by Anonymous) And he likes to wear headphones and earbuds. He has a more feminine body shape than a masculine body shape.
Personality: Ciel is a gentleman, a pretty overprotective of his sister, Luciela. He could look cute, but he's real death, not only he's scary, he got the nerves to whack u. He's also a little soft-hearted if u actually try to be friends with him. He will be kind if u don't anger him!
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, college): freshman
What Country/State You're From: Sendai, Japan
Other: He has a little sister a year younger, her name is Luciela. He takes dorm 59

Name: Luciela R. Akasu
(Nickname: Lu R. Akasu)
Sexuality: Queer/Questioning
Appearance:
~Luciela (Lu) R. Akasu~ !(Ciel Akasu) His little sister...SECOND FAVORITE OC!.png
(Credit and Drawn for me by Anonymous) Also like to wear headphones and earbuds like Ciel. Originally has a feminine body shape. Flat-chested.
Personality: Childish, a little bit spoiled, but she tries to be the respectful lady her parents expect her to be and she worries a lot about her brother's attitude and manners. She could be curious, but she'll try to ignore it, pure and innocent, she tries to be gentle on the outside, but on the inside, she's like an angry tiger. She's naive, she follows her brother 24/7.
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, college): freshman
What Country/State You're From: Sendai, Japan
Other: Has an older brother, his name is Ciel. She takes dorm 90.

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Will different ages have different classes? Or will everyone be in the same class? (I don't really know how colleges work because I'm a) not old enough to go and b) live in a country that doesn't have any)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Name: Marcel Cotheran
(Nicknames: Cello, Crow, or Marx)
Appearance:
image.jpg

(Made by me.) But he usually wears shirts about bands he listens to underneath his Jacket. Has black earbuds usually rocking out to Disturbed or other rock bands.
Personality: Marcel is usually a calm guy. Sure if you play a song he knows he may get a bit excited about it. But if someone get's on his bad side he has a moment of pure rage.
Year (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior): Freshman.
What country/state are you from?: Los Angeles, California
Other: Marcel loves to sing but he doesn't sing near people unless he is comfortable enough to sing. Marcel really wants to be a rock star. He will have Dorm number 75

Name: Samuel Pierre
Appearance: Sam has brown skin due to his father being African american and mother being English. He has long curl hair that he puts into a man bun. His eye color is hazel. He wears glasses. Though he is lean, his arms are muscular and he has abs due to playing basketball. he has two ear piercings. He enters college wearing a black zipped up track jacket, skinny fit black jeans, and black Jordans. He usually has earbuds in.
Personality: He likes listening to music. He is rebellious. He like's making people laugh. He likes to fight for fun and for people he cares about. He is drawn to quiet people. Has a slight British accent. He likes to sing to himself when he's alone.
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, college): Freshman
What Country/State Your From: UK
Other: He plays basketball but has to take over his dad's business. His dad owns a gang that has built it's own business. His dad's business owns half of the school and other businesses around the city. He just broke up with his girlfriend. His dad made him learn fighting.
Dorm: 1