• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Could I get anyone to draw my OCs

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in drawing my Grim Reaper and Archangel Michael fable OCs.
Name: Grim Reaper
Nickname: Death
Species: Fable
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Grim is 6'8" and kind of skinny. He has grey hair, grey eyes and very pale skin. He wears a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie, but the suit jacket is actually an ankle length overcoat and he has black shoes. His scythe has been reformed into a sword inside of a cane.
Name: Michael Angelico
Nickname: Mike, Wings (only Grim calls him Wings)
Species: Fable
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Michael is 6'8" and athletically built. He has golden blonde hair, shining gold eyes and slightly tanned skin. He wears a white suit with a gold shirt and a white tie and he has white shoes. His flaming sword has been reformed into a thinner sword inside of a cane.

I dont mind what style or whether its coloured or not. I just thought it would be cool to have drawings of them but I'm trash at drawing.