• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create your own Smash Bros. Move set!

Character: Dynamite Anton

Size: Wario's Height
Speed: Pikachu's Speed (Since Anton Blast is a Fast-Paced Game)
Weight: Wario's Weight
Strength: Kinda like Pikachu

Jab: Swings his Hammer Left and Right on his POV, and a Slam to the Ground
Up tilt: Swings his Hammer Upwards
Down tilt: A Roll
Forward tilt: Swings his Hammer Left to his POV
Forward aerial: A Kick
Neutral aerial: Does a Frontflip Along with his Hammer
Back aerial: A Backwards Punch
Down aerial: Goes to the Ground and Slams his Hammer to the Ground
Forward Smash: Slide
Down Smash: He Slams his Hammer to the Ground
Up Smash: He Swings his Head
Dash attack: Shoulder Bash
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   Specials
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B: Explode Block Connected to his Down B (When Kirby Inhales him, his Down B will become his Neutral B)
Side B: Ball (Can Clutch With his Jab, Side and Up tilt, Down Smash, and his Neutral and Down Aerial)
Up B: Concrete Launch (Can find on Bolier City while preparing in happy hour)
Down B: Explotion Time (When he doesn't place a Explode Block, a Exploding radius will activate)
Final Smash: TORRRRNADO ANTON!
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Stuff (I'm Tired to do this)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entrance:
Up Taunt:
Down Taunt:
Side Taunt:
Stage:
Victory Screen 1:
Victory Screen 2:
Victory Screen 3:
Alternate's:
Kirby hat:
Picture:
dynamite anton.jpg

Aight everyone knows this is never gonna happen but I'ma do it anyway

Character: Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
Size: Almost as tall as Terry
Speed: Almost as fast as Captain Falcon
Weight: Less than Mythra
Strength: Slightly more than Shulk with Buster Art (yes, I'm making Goku a class cannon, don't question my methods-)
Jab: Goku's light autocombo in Dragon Ball FighterZ
Up tilt: Flip kick
Down tilt: Goku uppercuts anyone in range (yes, his down tilt is an anti-air)
Forward tilt: Goku dashes forward before delivering a punch
Forward aerial: Double axe hand (spike) just like DK, only much faster
Neutral aerial: Goku shoots a fast-moving Ki blast diagonally downwards
Back aerial: Same as Marth/Lucina/Roy (I think that's it)
Down aerial: Goku slams into the ground (if any) at high speed
Forward Smash: Just a straight heavy punch
Down Smash: Creates stationary Ki blasts on both sides
Up Smash: A 2-hit uppercut
Dash attack: A mini-Kamehameha diagonally downwards stopping on platforms and platforms only (don't question my methods-)
B: Kamehameha (a projectile that can be charged and launches further at higher levels of charge)
Side B: Super God Fist (a dashing punch that travels a moderate distance)
Up B: Instant Transmission (teleport)
Down B: Universal Counter
Final Smash: Super Kamehameha (a powerful Final Smash involving a targeting recital)
Entrance: Teleports onto the stage with Instant Transmission and stretches. His quote depends on the enemy he's facing.
Against 3-7 others: "I got a feeling this is gonna take a while..."
Against Link and/or Mario: "Show me everything you got!"
Against Ganondorf, Bowser, Sephiroth, Dark Samus, King K. Rool and/or Kazuya: "It's too late for you to apologize now."
Against Luigi: "How 'bout I start this one?"
Against Shulk: "This guy's not gonna be easy to take down."
Against Ryu, Ken or Terry: "I'll put some effort into this one."
Against Hero: "You look kinda familiar!"
Against anyone else: "This'll be a good match."
Up Taunt: Goku stretches and says out loud that he's "ready to fight" (he's not lying)
Down Taunt: Goku looks like he's going to perform a Kamehameha, but instead confetti appears from his hands
Side Taunt: Goku spins his Power Pole (this deals damage)
Stage: World Tournament Arena
Victory Screen 1: Super Saiyan Goku's victory screen from Dragon Ball FighterZ (Quote depends on the enemy)
Victory Screen 2: Goku's victory screen from Dragon Ball FighterZ (Quote depends on the enemy)
Victory Screen 3: Super Saiyan Blue Goku's victory screen from Dragon Ball FighterZ (Quote depends on the enemy)
Against Sonic, Bayonetta, Rosalina, Ness, Pit, Mewtwo or Cloud: "Phew!"
Against Kirby: "Heh heh... I got you this time!"
Against Meta Knight, Zelda, Link or Mario: "You're really good. I'm impressed."
Against Shulk: "What, you're not gonna fight me at your best?"
Against Samus, Hero, Simon or Richter: "I came out on top this time!"
Against Mega Man: "Did someone bring you back to life?"
Against King Dedede, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Lucas, Wario, Ike or Joker: "Wow, you really are something..."
Against Young Link, Corrin, Yoshi, Toon Link, Ryu/Ken, Terry, Dark Pit or Lucario: "Quit playing around and hit me with all you got!"
Against Pac-Man, Zero Suit Samus, Pokémon Trainer, Greninja, Banjo-Kazooie, Incineroar or Diddy Kong: "I know you can do better than this."
Against Byleth, Mii Fighters, Pikachu, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Little Mac, Inkling or Snake: "Look at that, guess I win this time!"
Against Ganondorf, Bowser, Dark Samus, King K. Rool, Sephiroth or Kazuya: "Never hurt anyone ever again."
Against anyone else: "Low-ranker, elite, whatever. You can beat anyone... it's called hard work!"
Kirby hat: Goku's hair as a wig

That's all I got. Most of the inspiration was from DBFZ, so uhhhh yeah. I'm a bit of a DBFZ fan. Don't worry, I'm not obsessed. XD

Character: Lr. Ferroe & Super Bros

Size: Scribbles and circles
Speed: A bit faster than mario
Weight: Villager
Strength: the same as luigi and donkey kong

Jab: the same as luigi and donkey kong and ??? means nobody
Up tilt: ???
Down tilt: ???
Forward tilt: ???
Forward aerial: ???
Neutral aerial: ???
Back aerial: ???
Down aerial: ???
Forward Smash: ???
Down Smash: ???
Up Smash: ???
Dash attack: ???
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Specials
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B: ???
Side B: ???
Up B: ???
Down B: ???
Final Smash: a big and a lot of punches before a big metorite explodes
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stuff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entrance: scribbles in air become bigger and turn into Lr. Ferroe & Super Bros
Up Taunt: ???
Down Taunt: ???
Side Taunt: ???
Stage: Scribbledy Doppy Dot Oh-Oh
Victory Screen 1: Jumping and moving
Victory Screen 2: Jumping and moving
Victory Screen 3: Jumping and moving
Alternate's: ???
Kirby hat: no just no
Picture: https://imgur.com/YpK783i (imgur.com)

I would love this to be on melee

Character: Captain Mega

Size: Same size as Link
Speed: Same speed as Byleth
Weight: Same weight as Robin
Strength: weaker than Pyra but a bit stronger than Mythra

Jab: Punch (3 hit combo is punch, kick then an axe swing)
Up tilt: An upward axe swing
Down tilt: low kick
Forward tilt: Single axe swing
Forward aerial: Axe jab
Neutral aerial: Same as Mario's
Back aerial: Same as Mii Brawler's
Down aerial: Same as Byleth's
Forward Smash: Axe slam
Down Smash: Same as Byleth's
Up Smash: Upward axe jab using the blue part on the top of his axe
Dash attack: Same as Link's
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Specials
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B: Watery axe (Works same as Mythra's neutral B)
Side B: Surprising axe (works same as Ike's)
Up B: Whale buddy (Transforms into Ocean Conqueror Mega and uses a whale to swim upwards. Anyone close enough gets caught in the whale's path and damaged until the attack ends. When the attack ends, Mega transforms back into his regular self)
Down B: Calm mind (Basically a counter)
Final Smash: Sea King's wake (Mega swings his axe and anyone caught in the swing gets launched into the air and Mega transforms into Ocean Conqueror Mega. He then unleashes a 21-hit combo on anyone who got hit by the first swing)
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stuff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entrance: Mega enters as Ocean Conqueror Mega riding a whale and then transforms back into his regular self
Up Taunt: Mega spins his axe and points it in front of him in a stance.
Down Taunt: Mega laughs while facing upwards
Side Taunt: Mega points forwards and says "Bring it, Punk!
Stage: Egor Snowfield
Victory Screen 1: Mega Spins his axe and points it upward while cheering
Victory Screen 2: Mega swings his axe three times. The third swing is toward the screen. Mega then looks at the screen and smirks
Victory Screen 3: Mega bursts out of the ground as Ocean Conqueror Mega on a whale, points and says "Onward!"
Alternate's: Red outfit, Yellow outfit, purple outfit, white outfit, Green outfit, Black outfit, Orange outfit
Kirby hat: Mega's hat and eyepatch
Picture: (Captain Mega is this picture and Ocean Conqueror Mega is the picture at the bottom underneath this one)
1697452905665.png
1697452929124.png

Character: Master Chief (Halo Franchise)
Size:
Tall, about 7ft, Taller than Samus
Speed:
Relatively fast for his size, Capt. Falcon speed while sprinting
Weight:
Heavy, Kazuya or Gannon weight
Strength:
Strong, Reference: Kazuya

Move List

Jab:

Mele, punching forward while holding weapon, inspired directly from source games. Single hit that doesn't launch opponent very far, but does a decent amount of damage, great set up for jab locks into combos. Reference: Roy
Up tilt:
Upward aimed Mele while holding weapon, single hit, comes out quickly, doesn't launch at low percent, great for juggling and combo set ups, less damage than jab. Reference: Little Mack
Down tilt:
Energy sword downward jab. Chief puts his weapon away and pulls out an energy sword, crouching and jabbing downward, this move has the farthest range of any of Chief's Mele moves. Reference: Marth
Forward tilt:
Forward stomp, followed by a Mele and an additional stomp that buries if the attack button is pressed multiple times. Comes out quickly, up to 3 hits if attack button is held or pressed repeatedly. 3rd hit will burry. Reference: Snake/Wii Fit
Forward aerial:
While holding weapon, Chief will lean backwards and kick both feet out towards his opponent, doing decent damage and launching his opponent at higher percent. Slower to come out than his other aerials. If Chief fast falls while doing this move he will land on his back and do a kip up to get back into neutral. Reference: Similar to Snake Back Air
Neutral aerial:
Mele, punching forward while holding weapon, swinging slightly upward to cover more area than his jab. Comes out very quickly but doesn't do much damage, great out of shield option to create a little distance
Back aerial:
Backwards kick while holding weapon, comes out relatively quickly. Reference: DK or Samus
Down aerial:
Downward tether, inspired directly from source games. Chief aims his tether directly beneath him. If it directly connects with an opponent, Chief will tether towards them, jumping off of their head and spiking them downwards. If it's not a direct hit, the tether will make the opponent flinch, but not do much damage. Reference: Similar to Joker/Byleth tether options
Up aerial:
Upward tether, similar to his down aerial. Chief aims his tether directly above him. If it directly connects with an opponent, Chief will tether towards them, jumping off of their head and spiking them downwards. If it's not a direct hit, the tether will make the opponent flinch, but not do much damage. Reference: Similar to Joker/Byleth tether options
Forward Smash:
Energy sword uppercut. Chief puts his weapon away and pulls out an energy sword, underhand swing, slashing up and out.
Down Smash:
Grav Hammer downward smash. Chief puts his weapon away and pull out a gravity hammer, swinging it over his head and slamming it into the ground in front of him. The shockwave covers both sides of him, hitting any opponent that gets too close. A direct hit has a chance of being a critical hit, dealing massive damage. Chief's slowest smash to come out, and be punished easily, especially from behind or above. If an opponent is in the air or vulnerable on a ledge when hit with the shock wave of this attack, they will be spiked downwards. Shockwave range and damage increase the longer the move is held. Reference: similar to Byleth down B
Up Smash:
Chief fires hit assault rifle into the air above him, relatively short range, explosive finish. Reference: Mii Gunner
Dash attack:
Chief leans forward slamming into his opponent with his shoulder. The longer he has been sprinting, the more damage this move does and the further it will launch his opponent. Reference: Samus, Capt. Falcon, Gannon
Crouch:
Chief crouches down on one knee, striking the classic "tea-bag" pose. He can walk back and forth while crouching.
Dodge:
Standard spot dodge
Roll:
Evade. Inspired directly from source games, Chief will dive forwards or backward out of harm's way and rolling to his feet, taking him slightly further than most character's roll.
Air Dodge:
Standard air dodge
Grab:
Tether, inspired directly from source games. Can be used to pick up items, grab ledges while in aerial, or grab opponents form a distance. If the opponent is heavier than Chief, Chief will be pulled to them! If the opponent is the same weight, they will meet in the middle. Reference: Samus, Lucas, Young Link, other tether characters.
Pummel:
Holding his opponent by the collar with one hand, Chief will pummel them over the head with his pistol.
Forward Throw:
Spartan kick to the chest, launching his opponent far.
Backward Throw:
CQC Back throw, rolling opponent over his knee and throwing them behind him. Reference: Snake
Down Throw:
Back Breaker. Chief raises his opponent over his head and brings them down over his knee, leaving them to rest on the ground next to him. Great set up for additional combos. Reference: Incineroar?
Up Throw:
Grenade stick. Chief pulls out a covenant sticky grenade and sticks it to his opponent before launching them in the air above him and detonating the grenade with a blast from his assault rifle. If this move is interrupted the grenade will stay attached to the opponent and will detonate in 2.5 seconds, but can be transferred to another opponent by passing by them.

Specials

B:

Switches Weapon. Chief carries 5 different weapons to choose from: Pistol, Plasma Pistol, Assault Riffle, Sniper Riffle, or Rocket Launcher. Holding B will allow Chief to rotate which weapon he is using, beginning with his standard pistol, release B to make the selection. The longer you hold B, the stronger the weapon that Chief will switch to, ending with the Rocket Launcher which takes the longest. Chief is vulnerable while switching weapons, and tapping B will return him to his default pistol. Tapping B repeatedly while the pistol is selected will fire the pistol. After a selection is made, Chief will continue to wield the selected weapon until a new selection is made, or until the weapon is out of ammo, at which point he will return to his default pistol. Reference: Similar to Pac-man.
Side B:
Fires Weapon. Each weapon has a set amount of ammo, or number of shots, and each weapon does more damage than the weapon before it:
Pistol has 8 shots, each shot doing exactly 2% damage for a max of 16% if every shot hits, providing zero knock back or flinch. Reference: Joker or Fox.
Plasma Pistol has 5 shots, each shot doing a base of 5%. Holding Side B with the plasma pistol equipped will charge the plasma pistol, which will automatically release when it's fully charged. Releasing a fully charged blast will damage Chief slightly. A charged blast will stun his opponent momentarily. The more charged the blast is, the longer the opponent will stay stunned. Releasing a fully charged blast will automatically use up all of the remaining shots, regardless of how many shots are remaining. Reference: Similar to Samus and Corrin.
Assault Riffle has 64 shots, fired incredibly rapidly, each shot doing only 0.5% damage for a max of 32% if every shot hits, providing very little knock back or flinch. Reference: Joker w/Arsène or Bayonetta.
Sniper Riffle has 4 shots, each doing 20% damage with a direct hit/headshot. Must be incredibly precise, to get a direct hit, otherwise each shot will only do 10%, with only 5% damage if the opponent is adjacent to Chief. This is great for long distance targets, firing in a straight line. The farther away the opponent, the more likely a direct hit will be. Reference: Similar to Byleth Neutral B.
Rocket Launcher has 2 shots and is Chief's strongest move, but also has the potential to damage himself. Each shot does a max of 45% with a direct hit, this is explosive and has a lot of knockback/launching power. Fires in a direct line, and if Chief is too close he will also take damage from the explosion and knockback.
Up B:
Jetpack, inspired directly from source games. Chief can still use attacks, specials and air dodge during and after use of his jetpack, however using it for too long will make it run out of fuel and Chief will fall out of the air. Fuel will have to recover before Chief can use the jetpack again. Reference: R.O.B.
Down B:
Armor Lock. Inspired directly from source games, while Chief is on the ground he will punch the ground, locking his armor in place and granting him invulnerability for up to 5 seconds or until the button is released. While in this state Chief is vulnerable to being grabbed. 5 seconds is the longest his armor can be locked and it takes the same amount of time for his armor lock to recharge to preform this move again. It takes Chief a little while to get out of end lag for this move, however if the armor lock is held to the full duration, the armor will create a little bit of a shock wave that is released, causing nearby opponents to flinch and giving Chief a chance to safely move out of range (Similar to DDD landing from his Up B). If this move is done in the air, Chief's thruster will send him straight down in an attempt to get him to the ground as fast as possible. This has the ability to spike opponents if hit directly, but Chief will drop very quickly, so be careful not to self destruct if not over a platform or solid ground. Reference: Hero performing Clank
Final Smash:
Target Locator. Inspired directly from source games, Chief uses a target locator to call in a spontaneous and powerful air strike on an opponent that has been locked on target. When B is pressed, the camera will zoom in on Chief's visor as he says "Thought I'd try shooting my way out, mix things up a bit." Chief then has a few seconds to lock onto his desired target before the air strike commences. If a target is not successfully located, the air strike will still commence, aiming directly at the last spot the target was hovering over. Any and all opponents nearby the locked on target are at risk of also taking significant damage from the explosions. Reference: Similar to Snake final smash.

Stuff

Entrance:

Chief drops in from an ODST drop pod, and as he clambers out he says his famous line of "you need a weapon?"
Up Taunt:
Chief brandishes his weapon toward the camera, saying his line "what are you looking at?"
Down Taunt:
Chief activates "active cammo" turning temporarily invisible.
Side Taunt:
Chief holsters his weapon, standing at attention and giving a military solute.
Stage:
Blood Gulch, inspired by the source games, large map complete with cliff faces, base structure near the cliff that can teleport you to the middle of the map, and a beach on the opposite end of the map. Map hazards include covenant forces driving/flying by in various vehicles, firing upon players.
Victory Screen 1:
Chief pulls Cortana hologram from the back of his helmet, as she appears and looks back at Chief she says "I do know how to pick 'em"
Victory Screen 2:
Chief holsters his weapon and radio's to HQ "This is Master Chief, hostiles have been naturalized"
Victory Screen 3:
Zoom in on Chief's visor as he reloads his rifle and stands at attention.
Alternate's:
Default Classic Chief Army Green, Red (RvB), Blue (RvB), Yellow or Gold, Pink, Orange, Black, White.
Kirby hat:
Kirby wears Chief's helmet
Picture:
Master Chief (Smashified)
Game Icon:
Halo Logo
Stock Icon:
Chief's helmet simplified.
1702317546018.png

Character: Master Chief (Halo Franchise)
Size:
Tall, about 7ft, Taller than Samus
Speed:
Relatively fast for his size, Capt. Falcon speed while sprinting
Weight:
Heavy, Kazuya or Gannon weight
Strength:
Strong, Reference: Kazuya

Move List

Jab:

Mele, punching forward while holding weapon, inspired directly from source games. Single hit that doesn't launch opponent very far, but does a decent amount of damage, great set up for jab locks into combos. Reference: Roy
Up tilt:
Upward aimed Mele while holding weapon, single hit, comes out quickly, doesn't launch at low percent, great for juggling and combo set ups, less damage than jab. Reference: Little Mack
Down tilt:
Energy sword downward jab. Chief puts his weapon away and pulls out an energy sword, crouching and jabbing downward, this move has the farthest range of any of Chief's Mele moves. Reference: Marth
Forward tilt:
Forward stomp, followed by a Mele and an additional stomp that buries if the attack button is pressed multiple times. Comes out quickly, up to 3 hits if attack button is held or pressed repeatedly. 3rd hit will burry. Reference: Snake/Wii Fit
Forward aerial:
While holding weapon, Chief will lean backwards and kick both feet out towards his opponent, doing decent damage and launching his opponent at higher percent. Slower to come out than his other aerials. If Chief fast falls while doing this move he will land on his back and do a kip up to get back into neutral. Reference: Similar to Snake Back Air
Neutral aerial:
Mele, punching forward while holding weapon, swinging slightly upward to cover more area than his jab. Comes out very quickly but doesn't do much damage, great out of shield option to create a little distance
Back aerial:
Backwards kick while holding weapon, comes out relatively quickly. Reference: DK or Samus
Down aerial:
Downward tether, inspired directly from source games. Chief aims his tether directly beneath him. If it directly connects with an opponent, Chief will tether towards them, jumping off of their head and spiking them downwards. If it's not a direct hit, the tether will make the opponent flinch, but not do much damage. Reference: Similar to Joker/Byleth tether options
Up aerial:
Upward tether, similar to his down aerial. Chief aims his tether directly above him. If it directly connects with an opponent, Chief will tether towards them, jumping off of their head and spiking them downwards. If it's not a direct hit, the tether will make the opponent flinch, but not do much damage. Reference: Similar to Joker/Byleth tether options
Forward Smash:
Energy sword uppercut. Chief puts his weapon away and pulls out an energy sword, underhand swing, slashing up and out.
Down Smash:
Grav Hammer downward smash. Chief puts his weapon away and pull out a gravity hammer, swinging it over his head and slamming it into the ground in front of him. The shockwave covers both sides of him, hitting any opponent that gets too close. A direct hit has a chance of being a critical hit, dealing massive damage. Chief's slowest smash to come out, and be punished easily, especially from behind or above. If an opponent is in the air or vulnerable on a ledge when hit with the shock wave of this attack, they will be spiked downwards. Shockwave range and damage increase the longer the move is held. Reference: similar to Byleth down B
Up Smash:
Chief fires hit assault rifle into the air above him, relatively short range, explosive finish. Reference: Mii Gunner
Dash attack:
Chief leans forward slamming into his opponent with his shoulder. The longer he has been sprinting, the more damage this move does and the further it will launch his opponent. Reference: Samus, Capt. Falcon, Gannon
Crouch:
Chief crouches down on one knee, striking the classic "tea-bag" pose. He can walk back and forth while crouching.
Dodge:
Standard spot dodge
Roll:
Evade. Inspired directly from source games, Chief will dive forwards or backward out of harm's way and rolling to his feet, taking him slightly further than most character's roll.
Air Dodge:
Standard air dodge
Grab:
Tether, inspired directly from source games. Can be used to pick up items, grab ledges while in aerial, or grab opponents form a distance. If the opponent is heavier than Chief, Chief will be pulled to them! If the opponent is the same weight, they will meet in the middle. Reference: Samus, Lucas, Young Link, other tether characters.
Pummel:
Holding his opponent by the collar with one hand, Chief will pummel them over the head with his pistol.
Forward Throw:
Spartan kick to the chest, launching his opponent far.
Backward Throw:
CQC Back throw, rolling opponent over his knee and throwing them behind him. Reference: Snake
Down Throw:
Back Breaker. Chief raises his opponent over his head and brings them down over his knee, leaving them to rest on the ground next to him. Great set up for additional combos. Reference: Incineroar?
Up Throw:
Grenade stick. Chief pulls out a covenant sticky grenade and sticks it to his opponent before launching them in the air above him and detonating the grenade with a blast from his assault rifle. If this move is interrupted the grenade will stay attached to the opponent and will detonate in 2.5 seconds, but can be transferred to another opponent by passing by them.

Specials

B:

Switches Weapon. Chief carries 5 different weapons to choose from: Pistol, Plasma Pistol, Assault Riffle, Sniper Riffle, or Rocket Launcher. Holding B will allow Chief to rotate which weapon he is using, beginning with his standard pistol, release B to make the selection. The longer you hold B, the stronger the weapon that Chief will switch to, ending with the Rocket Launcher which takes the longest. Chief is vulnerable while switching weapons, and tapping B will return him to his default pistol. Tapping B repeatedly while the pistol is selected will fire the pistol. After a selection is made, Chief will continue to wield the selected weapon until a new selection is made, or until the weapon is out of ammo, at which point he will return to his default pistol. Reference: Similar to Pac-man.
Side B:
Fires Weapon. Each weapon has a set amount of ammo, or number of shots, and each weapon does more damage than the weapon before it:
Pistol has 8 shots, each shot doing exactly 2% damage for a max of 16% if every shot hits, providing zero knock back or flinch. Reference: Joker or Fox.
Plasma Pistol has 5 shots, each shot doing a base of 5%. Holding Side B with the plasma pistol equipped will charge the plasma pistol, which will automatically release when it's fully charged. Releasing a fully charged blast will damage Chief slightly. A charged blast will stun his opponent momentarily. The more charged the blast is, the longer the opponent will stay stunned. Releasing a fully charged blast will automatically use up all of the remaining shots, regardless of how many shots are remaining. Reference: Similar to Samus and Corrin.
Assault Riffle has 64 shots, fired incredibly rapidly, each shot doing only 0.5% damage for a max of 32% if every shot hits, providing very little knock back or flinch. Reference: Joker w/Arsène or Bayonetta.
Sniper Riffle has 4 shots, each doing 20% damage with a direct hit/headshot. Must be incredibly precise, to get a direct hit, otherwise each shot will only do 10%, with only 5% damage if the opponent is adjacent to Chief. This is great for long distance targets, firing in a straight line. The farther away the opponent, the more likely a direct hit will be. Reference: Similar to Byleth Neutral B.
Rocket Launcher has 2 shots and is Chief's strongest move, but also has the potential to damage himself. Each shot does a max of 45% with a direct hit, this is explosive and has a lot of knockback/launching power. Fires in a direct line, and if Chief is too close he will also take damage from the explosion and knockback.
Up B:
Jetpack, inspired directly from source games. Chief can still use attacks, specials and air dodge during and after use of his jetpack, however using it for too long will make it run out of fuel and Chief will fall out of the air. Fuel will have to recover before Chief can use the jetpack again. Reference: R.O.B.
Down B:
Armor Lock. Inspired directly from source games, while Chief is on the ground he will punch the ground, locking his armor in place and granting him invulnerability for up to 5 seconds or until the button is released. While in this state Chief is vulnerable to being grabbed. 5 seconds is the longest his armor can be locked and it takes the same amount of time for his armor lock to recharge to preform this move again. It takes Chief a little while to get out of end lag for this move, however if the armor lock is held to the full duration, the armor will create a little bit of a shock wave that is released, causing nearby opponents to flinch and giving Chief a chance to safely move out of range (Similar to DDD landing from his Up B). If this move is done in the air, Chief's thruster will send him straight down in an attempt to get him to the ground as fast as possible. This has the ability to spike opponents if hit directly, but Chief will drop very quickly, so be careful not to self destruct if not over a platform or solid ground. Reference: Hero performing Clank
Final Smash:
Target Locator. Inspired directly from source games, Chief uses a target locator to call in a spontaneous and powerful air strike on an opponent that has been locked on target. When B is pressed, the camera will zoom in on Chief's visor as he says "Thought I'd try shooting my way out, mix things up a bit." Chief then has a few seconds to lock onto his desired target before the air strike commences. If a target is not successfully located, the air strike will still commence, aiming directly at the last spot the target was hovering over. Any and all opponents nearby the locked on target are at risk of also taking significant damage from the explosions. Reference: Similar to Snake final smash.

Stuff

Entrance:

Chief drops in from an ODST drop pod, and as he clambers out he says his famous line of "you need a weapon?"
Up Taunt:
Chief brandishes his weapon toward the camera, saying his line "what are you looking at?"
Down Taunt:
Chief activates "active cammo" turning temporarily invisible.
Side Taunt:
Chief holsters his weapon, standing at attention and giving a military solute.
Stage:
Blood Gulch, inspired by the source games, large map complete with cliff faces, base structure near the cliff that can teleport you to the middle of the map, and a beach on the opposite end of the map. Map hazards include covenant forces driving/flying by in various vehicles, firing upon players.
Victory Screen 1:
Chief pulls Cortana hologram from the back of his helmet, as she appears and looks back at Chief she says "I do know how to pick 'em"
Victory Screen 2:
Chief holsters his weapon and radio's to HQ "This is Master Chief, hostiles have been naturalized"
Victory Screen 3:
Zoom in on Chief's visor as he reloads his rifle and stands at attention.
Alternate's:
Default Classic Chief Army Green, Red (RvB), Blue (RvB), Yellow or Gold, Pink, Orange, Black, White.
Kirby hat:
Kirby wears Chief's helmet
Picture:
Master Chief (Smashified)
Game Icon:
Halo Logo
Stock Icon:
Chief's helmet simplified.
View attachment 947538
I've wanted them to put Chief into smash for AGES! I know they'll never do it, probably because his moves would be too violent...

I wanted to design him in a way that wouldn't be too OP, although he's still pretty strong the way I have him designed. I tried to balance that out by making some of his most powerful moves very punishable; It takes a long time to switch to the most powerful weapons, and he also has a chance to damage himself with some of his most powerful attacks. The jetpack would give him good air mobility, but also keep recovery options limited if he runs out of fuel so it has to be used wisely, as his other specials will do little, if anything, to help him recover.

Character: Myself (im not revealing my name)
Size: about the same as Incineroar
Weight: Around the same as Roy(fire emblem)
Attack Strengh: Depends on the attack, i would be stronger on my legs (i would have some swift and deadly attacks, and also some tools at my disposal)
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jab: (3 hit jab that can turn into rapid jab) Punch with Right Arm , Kick with left leg, and a knee jab with my right leg
Rapid Jab, Arm Wiggle, rapid attack that racks up damage repeatedly, but has pitiful knockback, unless the foes were at high damage percents
Dash Attack: a flying kick forwards, my leg acts like a hitbox until the attack ends (my legs can deal some powerful blows)(this attack can be avoided if the opponent is very low or crouches) 
Side Tilt, a very strong Knee jab(has some endlag)
Up Tilt: Uses a phone charger as a whip that attacks upwards
Down Tilt: A little headbutt that does some small flinching damage, but its REALLY spammable
Side Smash: Basically the same as ryu's side smash (endlag included)
Up Smash: Handclap upwards, has a sweet spot when i clap
Down Smash, A quick Spin with both my legs in the middle, with my arms sticking out in the bottom
WARNING: AERIALS INCLUDE, SEXY DANCING
Neutral Aerial, Swing both of my legs from downward to the sides and punch with both arms upwards, the legs can bring the foes upwards, like ivysaur's neutral special
Forward Aerial: punch both my arms forward together twice in the air (basically the running men dance move, but without the legs, just to balance the moveset, since my legs are more powerful than my arms)
Back Aerial: Stick one of my legs out backwards and hit it with one of my arms, has a sweet spot, pulls me a little bit forward
Up Aerial: Do a Triumphant Punch Upward, Has Amazing Knockback, does the least damage out of my aerials
Down Aerial: Stab My Legs Together Twice, it can Spike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gimmick: Exhaustion: i would have a meter next to my icon that indicates my exhaustion, as it gets higher, my speed, attack damage and attack speed would decrease, and if it gets 7/8 full or higher, i will take 2 percent of damage every 3 seconds, if i stand still, the meter decreases, but if would increase by 1/16 when i used my Jab, Dash Attack, Side Smash, Down Smash, and all of the aerials, speaking of the air, it would gradually fill if i was in the air, and if it gets full, i would be forced to stop to breathe, while the meter quickly decreases
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grab: two arms (very slowly fills up the exhaustion meter if i stay grabbing)
Pummel: Headbutt(i am really smart, so a big brain makes my head bigger to do more damage, i guess)
Forward throw: A Rolling Chair would appear and slide forward, i would avoid it and the opponent would get slided off, the chair would stay there, but dissapear in 5 seconds
Back Throw, I would walk under the foe's legs and get up, sliding the foe backwards and burying them (fills 1/16 of the exhaustion meter)
Up Throw, i would place a plug adaptor and start charging my phone, that would electrocute the foe and send them upwards
Down Throw, i would simply drop the foe, then do a C R E E P Y face, making them lie down, taking 2 percent of damage every 2 seconds
Neutral Special: I would pick up my Microphone and start singing, i would produce soundwaves, that can stun foes, similar effect to Corrin's Neutral Special, this also reflects items and projectiles, this also fills 1/16 of the exhaustion meter
Side Special, I would start to mash button on a gamepad (object madness), and it would fire a laser shock that goes about the same speed as ROB's laser, speaking of ROB's laser, it works similar to it, but there will be a meter next to my character icon right next to the exhaustion meter which indicates the laser's Power
Up Special: I would type a command on my laptop (start lag) i would be vulnerable, then, i would suddenly go upwards a bit, with 3 bursts, the 3rd one being higher, this doesn't put me onto free fall
Down Special: I would start charging a ball of ice cream by holding down the b button while im crouching, and then i would fore a giant ball of ice cream,, that can freeze the foes, but if it falls into the ground, it will fall in the ground, and acts as a food item, but if you eat 5 of my ice creams, you will freeze, but if i just press instead of charge, i will throw a popsicle, that auto freezes, but can't be edible, also, the higher i charge, the more the chance to freeze is
Code:
Final Smash: It would be a cinematic Final Smash where the caught foes would be trapped, with the closest foe being trapped with silver tape, next to a vent, and from that vent, my C R E E P Y face, but now even C R E E P I E R, and if the damage of that foe goes over 100 percent, thats an automatic KO, the other foes would just be launched away, but would still take some damage
Crawl: Yes
Wall Jump: No
Wall Clang: No
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alternate Colors
Number 1(normal): Pink Shirt, Jeans and brown shoes
Number 2: White Shirt with Yellow Elements, Black Shorts and gray Shoes
Number 3: Yellow Shirt with Orange Elements, Orange Shorts, and orange/pink like shoes
Number 4: Shirt with red and black stripes, Black Shorts, And Black Shoes
Number 5: Cyan Shirt, Jeans and Gray Shoes
Number 6:White Shirt, Black Shorts And Black Shoes with Yellow Elements
Number 7:Yellow Shirt With Green Elements, Blue Shorts, and Orange Shoes
Number 8, Check this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4nTLF5JQxM&t=9s (Friend Like Me by Tom Moyano)

Stage Introduction:Run and Stop to get ready for the fight (don't worry this is just an entrance, no exhaustion thing or whatever)
Taunts
Side Taunt: Arm Wiggle
Up Taunt: Stretch the arms Upward (no damage)
Down Taunt: Do a quick dance

Victory Animation
1: Play a Fake Clarinet, then throw it away and put arms on hips
2: Repeatedly Do the Running Man and end with a fake wink
3: Play a random game, win and shout LETTTTSSSS GOOOOOOOOO

01 Tom.png

Paper Mario & Luigi (Paper Luigi is his echo fighter)

Up + A: Fist up

Down + A: Hammer down

Left/Right + A: Side Punch

Up + B: Paper Airplane

Left/Right + B: Paper Bullet Bill

Down + B: His Bom - omb Friend from origami king

B: Paper Fire Ball

A: Punch

Final Smash: All of the elementals from origami king beating up the opponet

Gimmick: Cards. Only can use certian moves based on what cards he has.

Pricing on Eshop: 4.00$

Grab: Big Hat.

Character: Catnap (Monster version)

Game: Poppy Playtime

Size: A bit bigger than King K. Rool
Weight: Weighs the same as Ridley
Speed: Same speed as Ganondorf
Strength: Has Bowser’s strength

Jab: Same as Bowser
Rapid jab: Swings his claws multiple times
Dash attack: Catnap lunges toward the foe

Side tilt: A single swipe forward
Up tilt: He’ll do an uppercut
Down tilt: Catnap uses his tail, it will also trip

Neutral air: He’ll spread all his limbs out while spinning
Foward air: Same as DK
Back air: Same as Mewtwo
Up air: His fur rises up as if he got scared (his fur is the hitbox)
Down air: Catnap stomps both of his feet down, it can also spike

Side smash: Same as DK
Up smash: He’ll swing both of his claws upward one at a time
Down smash: He stomps down on the ground

Grab, pummel and throws

Grab & Pummel: Catnap grabs the foe with his tail and pummel by squeezing them

Forward throw: Throws the foe away forward
Back throw: A spinning toss backwards
Up throw: He’ll send the foe upwards by punching them
Down throw: He’ll slam the foe into the ground, it‘ll also bury them

Specials

B: Same as Olimar’s side B, but instead it’s one of the smiling critters
Side B: Same effect as Piranha Plant’s side B, but instead of poison, it’s sleeping gas
Up B: He’ll use the player’s grab pack (how does he use this when he’s big? idk)
Down B: Catnap’s moon pendant will shine, and once fully charged. Releases a bright laser, blinding the foe for a few seconds (kinda like ROB’s neutral B)

Final Smash

FS: Catnap breathes out sleeping gas all over the stage and if anyone touches it, they’ll fall asleep. And since they did this also counts as a cinematic which starts with the foe in a dark room, we then see Catnap emerge from the darkness. The foe looks at Catnap terrified, Catnap then reveals his nightmare form and does a jumpscare, dealing a LOT of damage to the foe. Ending the final smash (only 1 person can be affected, will also get ko’d if damage was over 100%)

Others

Alternates: (Dogday can be his alt) Catnap‘s color can be red, refrencing bobby bearhug, while Dogday’s color can be yellow, refrencing kickin chicken, next can have both of them in blue and pink, refrencing bubba bubbaphant & picky piggy, and the last one can be green and white, refrencing hoppy hopscotch & craftycorn

Entrance: A door slowly opens up revealing Catnap in his smaller version before changing to his monster form, this refrences the smiling critters cartoon

Taunt 1: He’ll just simply meow
Taunt 2: Catnap plays with one of the smiling critters
Taunt 3: He‘ll say “Leave playcare, or i’m coming for you..” in a creepy voice

Victory Screen 1: Catnap looks at his shrine before standing up and admires it
Victory Screen 2: It starts with nothing but gas on the screen, then the camera suddenly falls before Catnap shows up in front of us
Victory Screen 3: He sits on a chair with the other critters, this refrences the end of the cartoon

Losing Screen: The prototype kills him

Kirby hat: Cat ears, tail and moon pendant

Stage: Playcare