• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Creepypasta RP: Shadows Appear

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
In a cruel world full of hatred and enemity, many beings have gone insane and have been known as "Creepypastas". In this world there are not THAT many Creepypastas but they are still there. Watching from the shadows. Watch you sleep, watch you eat, and so on. To survive in this world you'll have to be a creepypasta as well. Let's dive in to this hateful world
---------------------------------------------------------------
Name : David White (David for short)
Role : Human turned into insane mutant
Personality : Insane, Crazy, Flirtatious, Clever, Creepy, Sneaky and Loud
Backstory : He would get bullied everyday at school. He had a crap excuse for a home or parents. When he was 13, his step-father was a scientist. Once, his step-father knocked him out and put him in a test tube, to do an experiment on him. He had made him suffer and then the machine made him 10 years older and made him an insane mutant which broke out of the test tube and gave his step-father a slow and painful death. Then he had destroyed the lab and ran away from home. He now wanders in a forest killing anyone who comes by.
Dislikes : Showering, Knowledge and Healing
Currently lives in : The slender mansion with all the other Creepypastas
Best friends with : Jeff The Killer and Ben DROWNED
(Here's a picture I drew on DeviantArt for more information)
https://www.google.com.sa/imgres?imgurl=http://pre00.deviantart.net/4a72/th/pre/i/2014/356/f/6/_oc_creepypasta___david_white_ref_by_evilovoshch-d8arbqy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://evilovoshch.deviantart.com/art/OC-Creepypasta-David-White-REF-501800506&docid=4DacYkMHmXCnIM&tbnid=BXp-b1909ejQiM:&vet=10ahUKEwjwl8-Lo7PUAhXKVxoKHStqDKIQMwh9KAwwDA..i&w=774&h=1032&hl=en-GB&safe=strict&bih=1024&biw=600&q=Creepypasta OC&ved=0ahUKEwjwl8-Lo7PUAhXKVxoKHStqDKIQMwh9KAwwDA&iact=mrc&uact=8
---------------------------------------------------------------
David walks outside looking for someone to eat, "Hello? Anyone there?" He said as he walked around with an insane smile, "I just want to PLAY WITH YOU" He said, with a very creepy smile which could send shivers down anyone's spine, "Come out, come out. Wherever you are!" He said as he had been hunting someone. He had readied his large black sharp claws and his fangs

Last edited:
Name: Dolly (Former Name: Macy Fenning)
Role: The spirit of a cursed doll inside a human body.
Personality: Sly, Cunning, Playful, Psychotic, Blood-thirsty, Child-like
Backstory: Her original body, a dull ragdoll, was bought at a yard sale by a small family whose youngest daughter, Ellie, took a liking to the doll, despite it ragged, torn and disturbing features. She was taken home and played make-believe with the little girl, whom she began to genuinely love like a sister. Her older sister Macy, however, didn't take this lightly, as the doll took up all of Ellie's attention, and all she ever heard anymore was 'Dolly' this and 'Dolly' that. Eventually, she took matters into her own hands and tried to take the doll from Ellie one night, claiming it was the reason Ellie never hangs out with her anymore. It got the point where they fought so much over the doll, Ellie had fallen and hit the back of her head against the wall hard, causing her head to bleed out and die. Then, Macy had fallen to the ground, choking on her own blood, as something paranormal had entered her body, and before she lost consciousness, she realized the doll had possessed her. When she woke up, she was no longer had the mind of Macy. She had the bloodthirsty, unstable, psychotic mind of a small ragdoll in the body of a tall girl, wearing the same clothes as the doll. She left the house and now roams the land, searching for someone to 'play' with, adopting the name "Dolly".
Dislikes: None
Current Residency: Nowhere.
Best Friends With: No One.

Lying against a dark tree trunk lays the new body of Dolly. She seemed dead, what with her eyes open and lifeless, not moving, staring into the open. She sensed David approaching and didn't move once, she wanted to give him a surprise.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
David continued walking around until he saw a young human female. She looked lifeless and dead, "Awww, how am I supposed to have fun KILLING you, when you're already dead? Huh?" He said with an insane smile. He then saw that she had her eyes open, lifeless and rather staring at nothing. Kinda like a doll, but a human, "...You seem different. More different than normal humans" He said quietly, as he examined her, by waving his hand in front of her, moving her hand and so on. David was confused. Might she be a creepypasta like me? He thought, confused. As you don't just go walk outside and just find a creepypasta next door. He decided to sit and wait for her to talk as he knew that she was different. She just had to be with that lifeless expression. He wonders what Slendy would do with her.

The whole time he would sit there, she didn't budge. She laid there, her back against the tree, her eyes still open and lifeless. She was waiting for him to get real close to her so she could surprise him.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hmm. She still didn't say anything.." He said as he looked at her eyes. Could she be the haunted doll type of a creepypasta? One thing was for sure. She was different. He then got real close up to her face. She was still lifeless and empty. He got even closer to her, to the point that there was 5 centimetres between them.

She stayed still for about two more seconds, seemingly lifeless... until her eyes moved and looks straight at him. "Hi..!" She giggled, her mouth dripping a bit of fresh blood as she rose, or rather, floated, up from the ground, staring at him with a bloody smile. "Did I scare ya?" She said rather playfully.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
He stayed looking at her with an insane smile, "THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!" He said with an even more insane smile, and his eyes without pupils, "Nope! You didn't" He said wit a grin, "Hey, want to see a place where any creepypasta is welcome?" He asked curiously as he informed her about the slender mansion and how she would live there, "So, Whaddon say?" He asked curiously. He was excited for her response.

She fiddled with her thumbs and giggled, "I dunno... I kinda like it out here..! It's dark! Totally spooky!" She let out a crazy giggle, skipping around like a little kid. "Someone might come along and I can play with them!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Aw, c'mon! It's awesome in the slender mansion!' He said calmly, "Best thing is..." He said with a smirk, "We have tea parties..!" He said with a grin as he knew a kid like her would absolutely love, tea parties, "Care to change your mind?" He asked with a smirk. He would leave her if she declined again. It's the only thing I've got. He thought carefully, trying to stay cool. This HAD to work, if it didn't. He wouldn't know what would.

"Hmm.. tea parties, you say? Sounds like fun! Okie-doke~!! Say, uh, what's your name?" She flashed him a bloody, crazy grin, approaching him, for circling him like a hungry vulture. "I'm called Dolly."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Name's David White. David for short" He said calmly, "So, let's go!" He said as he ran quickly to the slender mansion, expecting she would follow him. Soon, they were at the slender mansion, "I'm home!" All the creepypastas looked at him and the floating girl behind him. Sally was really excited to see a new girl in the house, "Hi there! I'm Sally! I think you're new, let's be friends, wanna have a tea party?" Asked Sally the little girl, excited. No one was surprised, "Well, looks you got a friend. I'll leave you two alone now" He said calmly as he walked away.

"Well, hi there, Sally! I'm Dolly!" And soon enough, she was playing with the little girl, drinking imaginary tea. About a little while later, she grew a bit bored and left Sally to play with her own dolls. She went looking for David and found him, slowly sneaking up on him with a bloody grin, "Boo!! Heehee! Hi, David!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Wah! Oh, hi Dolly. Enjoying your stay so far?" He asked curiously, "Ya'know, you're part of the family now. You can kill whoever you want, judging by the blood from your mouth" He said with a grin, "Not a creepypasta, though. Only pesky humans" He said with an insane smile as he ate, what seemed to be a skinned human leg, "Hey, you're a doll, right? What do you eat?" He asked curiously

"Oh, I don't really need to eat. All I really need to sustain myself is a small amount of blood, no biggie~." She licked her lips, looking at his own meal. "That leg your eating does look divine, though."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, this little thing? It's just a human I skinned, tortured and slaughtered, last night" He said with a crazy smile as he opened the door of his room and gave her a skinned hand and then closed the door, "See if it's good or not. It's fresh, so it must be good!" He said as finished his leg, and waited for her reaction towards the hand

She took the dismembered hand and sniffed it, shaking her head lightly. She took a small bite and chewed it up. She giggled darkly, "Ooh, that's good!" She took another couple bites, eventually eating it to the point where it was nothing but bloody bones.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
He looked at her eating the hand, not surprised, "Nice. I'm gonna go play a game with Ben and Jeff now" He said as he jumped down the stairs and sat in the sofa between Ben and Jeff and played some games with them, mostly call of duty. Jeff had won again and bragged about it. David and Ben were getting furious about it and then they all started a fight in which each would overcome the other. Nobody seemed surprised about this as they do that almost all the time. They never learn that fighting didn't solve anything. Slenderman soon lectured all of them and sent them to the corner, "Aren't we a little too old for this?" Asked David, "Nope" Said Ben and Jeff sarcastically.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, you little..!" Said Jeff with an angry face but suddenly remembered she was a kid, "Guys, I have an idea" Said Ben quietly to them. They soon started a plan. They seemed to be turning their heads sideways and doing a kid's worst nightmare.....they were ignoring her. The plan seemed to be working, they then all chuckled at her.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
David and Jeff couldn't ignore for a long time, as the situation was too cute for them to handle. They turned to Ben for help but he had already ran away. They saw him lock the door of his room. Both Jeff and David were pissed. They decided to handle the situation themselves, "Uh..sorry..?" Said Jeff awkwardly as he looked at David. David made a gesture with his hands to Jeff as if saying 'Don't ask me! I don't know!' Suddenly, David and Jeff jumped through the window and ran to Ben's room through his window, "RUN!" Shouted David to Jeff. Soon, the window was locked. Sally and Eyeless Jack just sat on the sofa laughing out loud.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, we don't really feel like it cause we uh..." Ben stuttered as he found David sleeping, "We wanna uh sleep! Yeah we're REALLY Tired" Said Ben as he looked at Jeff. Jeff nodded his head and all of them were pretending to sleep, but were very convincing, they made sleeping noises, slept in different ways and some snored and some didn't. The plan seemed to work.

Last edited:
She opened the closet door, narrowing her eyes at all three of them. She approached them playfully, "Okay then, can I sleep with you guys then..?" She sat on the bed and laid on her stomach, "I'm sure it's past my bedtime~!" She giggled and grinned widely.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uhhh, sure why not" Said David as he slowly went to sleep but suddenly forgot, "Oh, wait! We're in Ben's room, let's all go to our rooms-" He said as Jeff ran to his room an quickly slept and found that Ben was still asleep, "Well, guess you're sleeping with me then" Said David as he held her hand and went to his room and opened his door, "This is my room. You can have the top bunk, if you want, I don't really sleep in it, anyways" He said as he curled up on the lower bed, "Goodnight" He said as he slowly went to sleep. It had been a cool day for him and he needed some good rest.