• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Danganronpa V200: Unchained Murder (Discussion)

Hello and welcome! I will be adding the whole introduction letter and shit in the real RP. Now that's that been cleared up, here are the rules. Next will the Character Sheet. Then Canon characters available, and then the dead or alive list, and finally the student list.

• Follow basic Pokecharms Rules
  • say V3 in your character bio so I know you read the rules
  • NO SPOILERS ABOUT ANY OF THE DANGANRONPA GAMES UNLESS ITS UNDER A SPOILER TAG AND YOU HAVE MY PREMISSION
  • I will only be letting certain canon characters make an appearance in the RP. Ask if you want to control one of them.
  • Cursing, crude humor, gore, and other adult themes are allowed, but keep it at a minimum.
  • Romance is allowed, but not recommend, and take anything past making out into PM.
  • Please... don't argue about who's the best waifu.
  • No burning/perma hiding bodies
  • There will ONLY be 16 students (16 characters that are accepted)
  • You can reserve a student slot but reservations only last twenty four hours
  • I will only be accepting SKILLED roleplayers
  • Follow all of Monokuma's rules
  • Only join if you have played or watched a play through of a Danganronpa game
  • Have fun! YAY DEATH
THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES FOR PEOPLE WHO BREAK THE RULES (I will add rules if deemed necessary)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet:
Name:
Sex:
Super High School Level:
Appearance:
Personality:

Other*:

BOLD means it must be detailed
* means it's optional
Italic means it must be unique
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canon Characters Available:
Monokuma: Taken by @prince~
Toko Fukawa (Genocide Jack): Open
Sonia Nevrmind: Open
Shuichi Saihara: Open
Kyoko Kirigiri: Open
Komaru Naegi: Open
Maki Harukawa: Open

*One cannon character per person
*A Canon character does take up a student slot (Except Monokuma)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dead or Alive List:
*I will update after first execution
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Student List (13 more slots remain):
Ryuji Hirayama: Controlled by @prince~
Hiro Ashikaga : Controlled by @Jagson
Teko Chibi: @ZachThePokemonTrainer!11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy the RP!! I will be posting Ryuji's bio soon.

Last edited:
Name: Ryuji Hirayama
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation*: Homosexual
Super High School Level: Character/Game Desiner
Appearance: Ryuji has metallic silver hair and dark blue eyes. He wears a white sweatshirt that says "Tokyo" on it and ripped blue jeans. He is 7'0 and weighs 150lbs. He us normally seen with a black backpack, white beanie, and headphones on. He has very pale skin.
Personality: Ryuji is your basic average lazy teenager. He normally sits inside all day and prefers to relax. He can be outgoing, energetic, fun loving, and sassy but also really shy and quiet around people he doesn't know.

Other*: Ryuji also has some experience in hacking

Name: Hiro Ashikaga
sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Super High School Level: Game Master
Appearance: Hiro has Short orange hair with blue eyes. He wears a blue stripped shirt with a brown over coat and black slacks. He stands at 5'11 and weighs 210lbs. He usually has on a black fedora and dice like earrings.
Personality: Hiro is very upbeat. He does his best to stop arguments and tries to be the guy that protects everyone.
V3
Also mind if I say something spoiler related.

Name: Hiro Ashikaga
sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Super High School Level: Game Master
Appearance: Hiro has Short orange hair with blue eyes. He wears a blue stripped shirt with a brown over coat and black slacks. He stands at 5'11 and weighs 210lbs. He usually has on a black fedora and dice like earrings.
Personality: Hiro is very upbeat. He does his best to stop arguments and tries to be the guy that protects everyone.
V3
Also mind if I say something spoiler related.
Accepted and make sure it's under a spoiler tag

So is the anime ( End of Hope's Peak academy) going to be canon in this. If so then Kirigiri is dead.
I sadly haven't got the chance to watch the anime, and also I probably wouldn't make it canon in this as this roleplay will be taking the games formats

It's fine. I probably won't even get around watching the anime unless it gets brought over to Netflix or they make an English dub (which I assume they haven't).

Hello!~ I will sign up if it's okay!

Name: Teko Chibi

Sex: Male

Super High School Level: Matchmaker

Appearance: He wears a white hoodie with a blue circle on it. He has brown hair with the tips dyed blue and pale skin. He has green eyes and red glasses. He also wears peach cargo pants and green and red sneakers.

Personality: He is pretty quiet and calm. He will get worked up if someone blames him for something he didn't do. He loves people who ask him who their match is!

Hope I get Accepted!
Accepted

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Percy Van Pertrigue
Sex: male
Sexual Orientation*: gay
Super High School Level: Drawer
Appearance: black wavy hair that's curled around his head and along his ear, spiking up back behind his head in two big poofs. Has a long black coat that drapes down along with a dark purple undershirt. He also has a long purple scarf and a pencil behind his left ear
Personality:
Percy is known to be extravagant, always thinking big toward his career. He has big plans but has skewed ways to get toward his goal. He draws nearly everyday, usually creatures, monsters, mechs, or other things from Sci fi or anime. Percy is full of pride for what he does, and refuses to accept poor criticisms. He once tried to become a Pinter first, and ended up being so much a disaster he had to be expelled from painting school in fear of harming other students. He has a hard time talking to others unless he has common ground, otherwise his normal ice breaker is: "what do you think of this piece?" He also seems to have an nearly endless supply of pencils.

V3