• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DizzyW's requesting place [CLOSED]

~Welcome~
Hello there! Some people have been requesting me lately, so i thought that i might aswell make a real place to request.

~About my art~

My art is not professional in any way, so dont expect it to be amazing.

Im sorry, but i dont accept human request or request where i need to draw hyper-realistic things. I tend to just stay with drawing Pokemon or oc's/fursonas.

Bigger drawings will take longer than smaller/simpler drawings, of course. I only draw digital, so no traditional drawings.

If you are planning to request something, describe it as detailed as possible.

No nsfw. I can draw like a scratch or some bruises, but nothing too 'gorey'.

I have some art examples on my profile, but if you want to see more art of me, just pm me.

I've seen your art before, and it is really very beautiful. I don't know why you don't think you're professional.
I could use some art.
I'm new here, so I'd love some artwork for my profile 'About Me'.

My above-all favourite Pokémon is Gengar. I'm also a Whovian (if you don't know what that is, it's a Doctor Who fan), so could you draw a Gengar and a Dalek? Preferably an albino Gengar, floating above the Dalek's head, holding onto it with two hands with its tongue out.
I'm sorry if you don't know what a Dalek is, but they're hard to explain, for me, at least. I included a link, so that might help.

Thank you so much. If you can't do this, just let me know.

Last edited:
@milk_tea sure thing! Im gonna start working on it tommorrow! The link doesnt work for me but that because of my ipad that im using, so i just searched 'Dalek'. So a Dalek is like that little tank-robot thingy? (im bad at explaining lol) Just wanted to make sure. Btw thanks for liking my art ❤️

Could you draw a Mew with a flower crown? It could be reaching up to hold it and looking up at it on its head if you need a pose, it’d just be flying I guess xD

Just looking around if I can find some cute new pfps, take your time if you wanna do it tho!

I was looking at some of the art in your profile, you have a very fun style to your work. I love the shinx request you did and the zangoose in a box genuinely made me chuckle. If your requests are still open and it's not too much trouble would you be willing to draw Magby stealing food/pokepuffs/berries with Delibird. The Magby wearing an unzipped black leather jacket marked with fiery embroidery and his hair done in the classic anime punk style. it doesn't have to be so exaggerated as this picture.
http%3A%2F%2Fpm1.narvii.com%2F5835%2Facb5aa1ff1176fbc9290ed4ef1a39ff64238637e_hq.jpg

The Delibird with a black and red striped rope to tie his white sack and fashion it like a backpack for quick get aways?
https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F3a%2Fcc%2Fff%2F3accff25cfa52129ccca0c1553b08d80.jpg