• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

S/M/US/UM Draco Gengar's Trade Thread

Ok so now that I have finished my Alolan Pokedex and received the shiny charm the real trading can begin. I live in Moutain Standard Time Zone and I am available from 11:32am to 12:14pm. I am also available at other times depending on if I'm with my dad or my mom.
First off I have a lv. 66 Toucannon that I have journied with to the hall of fame. Unfortunately I received a better Toucannon through a wonder trade that has a lot of potential. I feel bad that Im replacing him so I want him to find the best home possible. Here is his information
Nickname- JackJack Lv.66 Gender- Male
Nature- Sassy
Ability- Keen Eye
IVs
Hp- Decent
Attack- Decent
Defense- Pretty Good
Sp. Attack- Very Good
Sp. Defense- Best
Speed- Decent

I also have been hatching some Magikarps and have hatched some with pretty good IV's with 3 IV's at Best or close to best with other well rounded IVs that I would be willing to trade for common pokemon holding shards or evolution stones
(And try to see their potential as a Gyrados not just a Magikarp)
Their Information is on the uploaded file

I also have a lot of haunters that I would be willing to trade for trade for any pokemon that you can not catch in Alola. Most will have Pokerus and the move Perish Song. Most of them I have breed and raised myself or caught by myself. Others I received in wonder trade. All of them will have the nickname FearDaGengar (unless I received them via wonder trade). Their information will be uploaded soon.

Attachments

• High IV Magikarp Info.docx
    12.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
If you still looking, you can get a porygon after you have beaten the Elite 4 at the Aether House on Route 15 (near the Ghost trial). It is given by 1 of the NPC (aether employee) in the back room. And I can give you a Feebas if you want. Not Buzzwole though I'm in Moon.

I can tradeback for you if you want :3 (and maybe steal my friend buzzwole for your pokedex xD). We just need to agree on a time though. Since I'm bad at figure out time zone and such, can you figure for me? I'm living in Japan, Kyushu. I can go online from 8pm - 3am everyday