• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Draw for the User Above You!

I have seen and played this game on some other sites I am part of and really enjoy it! I thought introducing it to Charms would be fun!

So, each new poster makes a request for the next person who posts to draw for them, the next poster will claim that user's request, and so on!
Then each user EDITS in their finished drawings. This can be done using a link to a Creative Corner post or the Upload File option on posts. DO NOT make a new post with your finished drawing unless you intend to draw for the person above that post as well.

It's easier to understand with an example:
User 1: I would like a drawing of a Silvally, please.
User 2: Claim!
I would like a drawing of a Zorua, please!
User 3: Claim! I would like a drawing of my OC, please!
And so on.

I have a hard time explaining things so I hope this makes sense! :D

To get this started, can the next poster draw Arctic?
I will draw for you since there is no one above me!
Finished:
https://pokecharms.com/works/piko.34267/

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Heads up: Please only claim one drawing at once. If you've already claimed, please don't post again unless you've done the drawing. (It doesn't have to be more than a doodle, obviously.)

Claim i guess? I've never done this before.
So i just have to draw it?
is there a time limit?

Next person, Draw Joy! (I'll get a picture eventually.) Togetic, Female, her markings are blue and yellow and are shaped like four point stars.
She is also technically a very light shade of grey. (my youtube channel has multiple pictures)

(Finished Gakupo: https://pokecharms.com/works/gakupo-the-mimikyu-draw-for-the-person-above-you.34578/)

Last edited:
Claim!
Never done this before, but sounds fun!
Next person, draw my Pokésona Kozorro the Delcatty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 75