• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eeveelution Rotation Tournament Official Thread

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Eeveelution-Tournament.png

After being delayed endlessly for the last several weeks I've finally gotten the tournament brackets up. Teapot has told me he has had to drop out due to time constraints recently, so it'll just be four of you battling for the crown. Here are the matchups:

Demelza vs Shocari
Magpie vs Sir Red

Demelza vs Sir Red

Due to the number of participants, I've decided to make a change to the original rulings: all matches will now be best of three. Remember that all matches will be done over Wi-Fi (obviously) and contested under Flat Battle rules with the Wonder Launcher turned off. If there is any confusion or queries, just post in here with any questions and they'll be answered, or check the original thread:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3954

I've decided to give until August 19th to get the first round matchups done, at which point the final match can be done as soon as possible after that. Also, if possible please try to save the matches as Battle Videos if possible and send me the numbers for those matches - the reason for this will become apparent after the tournament has ended.

Best of luck to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Sir Red said:
Just beat Magpie 2-0. GG, and I think the first time I've ever beaten her in a Pokemon battle. :O

I'm sure you've beaten me before... maybe >:D

But yes, Red won 2-0. Kick ass in the finals, Red :D

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Beat Dem 2-1 in the finals. All three really good games, I just got some insane hax in the last game to pull it out.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Confirming what Red said. ^^

Our first match was insanely tight, the second was more one sided, and the third was again pretty close. All in all they were fun games. :)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
If you can, send me a video of Demelza vs Red as soon as you can.

...and on that note, first of all congratulations to Red for becoming our Eeveelution Champion! You will be given a new member title as your award.

Secondly, there was a specific reason I asked you for the videos as I mentioned before. That reason was because I added a secret "achievement" stipulation into this tournament that only myself and Katie knew existed, which would have earned the person (or people) who got that achievement a special title, that achievement being to use Eevee itself in one of your games, win that game with Eevee as one of the four Pokemon you selected to use and then win the entire match. As far as I know no-one used Eevee at all unless it was in one of the games that wasn't put onto Nintendo Wi-Fi.

In any event Red is the champion, and thank you to all who took part and hopefully Gen VI will see more tournaments and more activity here.