• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Eeveelution Team (Just for fun)

Okay, I know this is pointless since I'm probley not going to make this team because most of eeveelutions are crap, but I'm bored so I did this...

Leafeon @Heat Rock
Impish
Leaf Guard
-Leaf Blade
-Toxic
-Rest
-Sunny Day

Pretty simple tactics. Sunny Day to activate Leaf Guard, wich is lengthened by Heat Rock. Leaf Blade for STAB and to give me some way to attack. Toxic to wear away at the opposition, and watch them die slowly while I keep healing with Rest (wich I get woken up by, beacuse of Leaf Guard).

Jolteon @Wise Glasses
Modest
Volt Absorb
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Ice
-Quick attack

Thunderbolt for STAB. Shadow Ball because its the only other good special move he can learn (aside Hidden Power). Hidden Power Ice for nnice Coverage. Quick attack for dealing the final blow to a weakend powemon, or if i'm gainst a faster pokemon, and am about to be killed.

Flareon @Wise Glasses
Naive
Flash Fire
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Return
-Hidden Power Ground

Wanted to make him a psyical sweeper, but his move pool isnt good enough, so had to make him a mixed sweeper. Flamethrower for STAB. Shadow Ball because he cant learn anything else. Return for its high base power. Hidden Power Ground for its great coverage.

Umbreon @Leftovers
Relaxed
Scyronise
-Faint Attack
-Toxic
-Confuse Ray
-Moonlight

Faint Attack for STAB. Toxic for the same pupose as Leafeon. Confuse Ray, to annoy the opponant (unless they have the own tempo ability). Moonlight to heal my hp (and hopefully leafeons sunny day will still be in effect).

Vaporeon @Leftovers
Modest
Water Absorb
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Aqua Ring

Surf for Stab. Ice Beam and Shadow Ball for coverage. Aqua Ring to heal a some HP alongside leftovers, together, healing a decent amount.

Glaceon @Icey Rock
Calm
Snow Cloak
-Blizzard
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Electric
-Hail

Firstly use hail, so its Snow Cloak ability kicks in, and ensures Blizzard to always hit. Shadow Ball for a filler. Hidden Power Electric for good coverage.

Theres my Eeveelution team. Although I'm not actually making it, please rate it /10, and tell me how to improve if you like.​

[attachment deleted by admin]

Leafeon
-Toxic/Aerial Ace
-Mean Look
-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam

Pretty good moveset you've got but why not try solarbeam w/ sunny day? Toxic/Mean Look keep the opponents pokemon out there and let the toxic faint it. Aerial is good move on most pokemon (on pokemon that can learn it anyway).

Jolteon
-Quick Attack/Aerial Ace (I've heard that my game is hackedd so dunno if this is a hack too)
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power

Quick Attack for the opponent you want to finish off quick one thier at low health. Thunderbolt over thunder (good choice) unless ya wanna take up space w/rain dance. Shadow ball is just a good move to have.

Flareon
-flamethrower
-earthquake (mine learned this again pry my game is hacked)
-Hidden power
-Iron Tail

Good moveset. Why doya want dig? I'm taking a page outta psypoke's book. Yay! Let's use dig and have the opponent switch out to a flying type or givem a chance to use earthquake and own you...hmm no.

Umbreon
-Confuse Ray (One of my fav moves)
-Moonlight
-Dark pulse
-Toxic/crunch?

Confuse the pokemon, use toxic and then...attack!!

Others are fine.

Thanks your that help since i'm not too good with annoyers.
Leafeon: His attack is far better than his special attack, and the reson I give him sunny day @heat rock is so that he can heal himself. Also I'd rather use leaf blade over arial ace (even though i'd probley use toxic) beacuse it has higher base power and it is boosted by STAB, also (if I'm correct) it has a high crit ratio.

Jolteon: He alredy had thunderbolt not thunder. I think I'd prefer quick attack over thunder wave, thanks.

Flareon: He can't learn earthquake (youre game must be hacked there), and I give him dig becuase of his lack of good moves. But Iron Tail is probley better. Return has more base power (with max friendship) than hidden power (also you didn't metion what type, so I can say say wether it will have more worthwhile coverage), plus, his attack is genrelly better than his special attack.

Ubreon: I'm not sure whether to give him sunny day and lose an attack, or too hope that leafeons sunny day is still in effect. I like your moveset for him, but I don't know whether I should risk healing less hp... although it isnt that much less...

Thanks for your help, It was really good. Ill put the changes I've made on my first post, to save me having to write my team out again.

[attachment deleted by admin]